Week 14 of EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Welcome to Week 14 of the BetDSI/EOG football contest. Look for the contest lines to be posted Wed, Dec 7 at appx 8pm ET / 5pm PT

Here are the current standings after 13 weeks of contest play.

With 5 weeks / 25 plays left, things tightened up a bit. BigBlind saw his lead narrow to just 1 point ahead of SpartanKing.

AllDayCapper and Yisman are lurking behind both only 2 points back tied for 3rd.

Murphy, Spartan Mike, TryTryTry still in the equation. Ruca hanging on by a thread as well.

And of course we have the subplot between Railbird and Viejo Dinosaur (Grande123) going on, where Railbird has a slim 1 point lead over Viejo.

Week 13, we went 43-37, 53.75%
YTD, we are 563 - 467, 54.66%

Good luck this week!!!!

week13.JPG

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Try your best to prevent Dell Dude from winning another $500.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
3 players got involved with the game tonight....2 of them are the usual suspects!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208-202808_OFP Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208-202808_OFP Mobile.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 17

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Of the 17 who could take Raiders in circa survivor, how many poor bastards took them????

Only 15 had the Raiders available for Week 14.

I took a cursory look at those 15, three also had Dallas available, the other 12 only had a -3.5/-4 pt favorite like SF or Tenn available. All had used Buf, KC and Cin.

I would guess that at least 10 to 12 would have taken the Raiders.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Only 15 had the Raiders available for Week 14.

I took a cursory look at those 15, three also had Dallas available, the other 12 only had a -3.5/-4 pt favorite like SF or Tenn available. All had used Buf, KC and Cin.

I would guess that at least 10 to 12 would have taken the Raiders.

Horrible way to get eliminated!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Currently, we have a new leader, SpartanKing who is currently 4-0 for the week. A lot riding on Monday's game. BigBlind needs NE to get back into a tie for first place.

Also, tonight's game is important Viejo Dinosaur can get into a tie w/ Railbird if the Chargers cover.

Good luck to all!

CURRENTstand.jpg