Ray Luca 11-33 -9.13 UNITS

Jammer 23-28 -12.55 UNITS

Maybe I'm an idiot

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Majority of my picks were on horse races
Yes I'm a losing player on the best bets here at EOG.

Now put the mouse down and go out and get laid 🤣

Info FYI & consideration.
Someone's opinion, FYI & consideration.
Fade or follow or neither. Your choice, your responsibility. BOL.

"Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results"
"Past success is no guarantee of future success"
"Wagering on sports can be a roller coaster ride."

"Passing is not winning, but passing is always better than losing!"
“Show me someone who has never failed, and I will show you a coward.”
"I don't advise to fade or follow anything. I report & track to let you decide."

“…it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”

"Be cautious of regression after such a strong run..."
Been a great run, caution advised given recent luck.
Been a great run, caution advised.

"Gambling can be addictive. Please know your limits and gamble responsibly."

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Info FYI & consideration.
Someone's opinion, FYI & consideration.
Fade or follow or neither. Your choice, your responsibility. BOL.

"Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results"
"Past success is no guarantee of future success"
"Wagering on sports can be a roller coaster ride."

"Passing is not winning, but passing is always better than losing!"
“Show me someone who has never failed, and I will show you a coward.”
"I don't advise to fade or follow anything. I report & track to let you decide."

“…it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”

"Be cautious of regression after such a strong run..."
Been a great run, caution advised given recent luck.
Been a great run, caution advised.

"Gambling can be addictive. Please know your limits and gamble responsibly."

He's buried anyone who started following him as a result of you bringing attention to this clown

They are in GA buried

He's buried anyone who started following him as a result of you bringing attention to this clown

They are in GA buried

Wrong. In fact the opposite. As is documented on theRx in my NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB, etc, threads. Which were all successful.

Though, speaking of being buried & burying any followers:

Compare:

"In 2020, we ended +117 units for our 9th winning season in past 11 years."

Last edited:
Maybe I'm an idiot
But
Sherwood laid 3 with Tulsa and they lost 45-10
And
Maryland on the moneyline +140
Final score Maryland 14 Iowa 51

Outscored 96-24 in one night

That has to be a record
Way to go Wood !!

Have a great weekend X-files .....

Heim 0-2 the last 2 for about -3 units. Also had recent runs of 0-3, 0-4, 0-5.

Furthermore Heim recently had a one year stretch where he was like -10 units for the year. That's called a losing year.

Of course that included some blowout losses. And blowout wins, which Sherwood also has. And, of course, that happens to the best of them, so is irrelevant that you cherry picked that.

What is relevant is that both these guys are long term proven winners. Better to follow them long term than people's own picks since 99% of them are long term losers, i.e. at the end of their life they wont be up, but down, in their sports gambling bankroll.

"Closing Line Value report
CLV Report

College Football Closing Line Value Report

What you see below are the games for this coming week in NCAAF and the current line. Regular readers of this space are quite aware of our position on Closing Line Value (CLV) so this week we’re giving you the early opportunity to bet it if you like the strategy or to follow it to see that it's a startegy that does not work, despite what all the experts try and sell you. If you bet all the teams below, you are likely going to crush the closing line or get tremendous closing line value. You can also buy it back (middle) if you choose to.

This is really nothing more than us showing you that if we wanted to "beat the Closing Line" every week, we could.

------------------------------------------------------

Coastal Carolina -17½ (Thurs)

Cincinnati -28½ (Friday)

Stanford +10 (Friday)

Michigan State -5

Texas +3½

Bowling Green -13

Ohio State -20.5

Colorado State -105 PK

Buffalo +5½

UTEP +1

South Alabama -1

Oregon St. -3½

Notre Dame -1½

UTSA (San Antonio) +3

Michigan -3

Memphis +4

Nevada -33½

SMU -14½

San Diego State -19

BYU -4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Closing Line Value report
CLV Report

College Football Closing Line Value Report

What you see below are the games for this coming week in NCAAF and the current line. Regular readers of this space are quite aware of our position on Closing Line Value (CLV) so this week we’re giving you the early opportunity to bet it if you like the strategy or to follow it to see that it's a startegy that does not work, despite what all the experts try and sell you. If you bet all the teams below, you are likely going to crush the closing line or get tremendous closing line value. You can also buy it back (middle) if you choose to.

This is really nothing more than us showing you that if we wanted to "beat the Closing Line" every week, we could.

------------------------------------------------------

Coastal Carolina -17½ (Thurs)

Cincinnati -28½ (Friday)

Stanford +10 (Friday)

Michigan State -5

Texas +3½

Bowling Green -13

Ohio State -20.5

Colorado State -105 PK

Buffalo +5½

UTEP +1

South Alabama -1

Oregon St. -3½

Notre Dame -1½

UTSA (San Antonio) +3

Michigan -3

Memphis +4

Nevada -33½

SMU -14½

San Diego State -19

BYU -4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X are you going to grade these vs the pinny close?

My question for X-files (and for anyone else) - When is a long-time winner not a thing anymore? If someone loses two-three years in a row, does that supersede the previous five winning years?

You could ask the same question about long term winning stock/bond/etc portfolios that are long term proven winners yet still have had losing years, as well as many losing days, weeks & months. Whatever the answer, it's not recommended to "put all your eggs in one basket". For example a follower of others picks could include in their sports gambling portfolio Heim (no NHL) stock, Sherwood (NCAA & NFL picks only) stock, John Kelly (WNBA picks) stock, Kane stock, TSP stock, & others.

-----------

"Famous stock market crashes include those during the 1929 Great Depression, Black Monday of 1987, the 2001 dotcom bubble burst, the 2008 financial crisis, and during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic."

---------------

"How long did it take for the stock market to recover after 2008?

The equivalent recovery after the 2008 crash took the S&P 500 1,107 days and the Dow 1,288 days. The optimistic targets reflect expectations for improved economic performance next year and in 2022, analyst Tobias Levkovich said in the note. May 19, 2020"

"In 2020, we ended +117 units for our 9th winning season in past 11 years."

https://www.sportswagers.ca/

Last edited:
X-Files;13569692 said:
"In 2020, we ended +117 units for our 9th winning season in past 11 years. "

In NCAAF the last 3 years:

[TABLE]
71-69-0 (+14.00)
71-68-0 (+14.00)
63-51-0 (+25.00)
[/TABLE]

In NFL the last 3 years:

[TABLE]
81-57-0 (+64.00)
65-59-0 (+16.00)
55-62-0 (-14.00)
[/TABLE]

In NCAAB the last 3 years:

[TABLE]
109-95-0 (+30.00)
51-53-0 (-7.00)
101-70-0 (+64.00)
[/TABLE]

Sherwood is a long term winner:

His "Golf picks record is only since 2016. His MMA since 2006. CFL since 2005. All his other sports records are since 2004.

In Golf he's + 30 units overall.

MLB: about +50 units.

NFL around +50 units won.

CFL - Canadian Football League - about +20 units.

NHL +100 units.

NBA around -140 units.

MMA about +15 units.

In NCAAF approximately +150 units.

In NCAAB nearly +170 units.

College sports are his best.

Picks are generally 2 units apiece.

And all of them have always been absolutely free!"

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
In 1984 Larry Ness won the Castaways handicapping championship. I think he still talks about it to this day, lol.

Sherwood is killing these poor guys that blindly follow him.

In 1984 Larry Ness won the Castaways handicapping championship. I think he still talks about it to this day, lol.

Sherwood is killing these poor guys that blindly follow him.

The usual retarded troll nonsense.

Sherwood was +110 units last year. How many units is Heim up in, like, 4 years? Has Heim ever cracked even +90 units yet?

"WINNIPEG -9½ -110 over Edmonton

8:30 PM EST. On the surface, we can certainly see the appeal of taking back a pile of points like this with Trevor Harris back in the lineup for the Elks. So much so in fact that we bet Edmonton when the line opened at +12½. The point is, we were sucked into what looked to be a total fucked up number and so were many others. Some in this market would have you believe that there is tremendous closing line value in that ticket we hold, but truth be told, we can’t wait to get out of that bet."

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
The usual retarded troll nonsense.

Sherwood was +110 units last year. How many units is Heim up in, like, 4 years? Has Heim ever cracked even +90 units yet?

Keep kissing that ass homeboy. Oh, and keeping Heim's record as well. Two responsibilities.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
"WINNIPEG -9½ -110 over Edmonton

8:30 PM EST. On the surface, we can certainly see the appeal of taking back a pile of points like this with Trevor Harris back in the lineup for the Elks. So much so in fact that we bet Edmonton when the line opened at +12½. The point is, we were sucked into what looked to be a total fucked up number and so were many others. Some in this market would have you believe that there is tremendous closing line value in that ticket we hold, but truth be told, we can’t wait to get out of that bet."

Did he hit any $6 parlays?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Good news- Sherwood gets off the schneid with his 1st MLB post season win. Unfortunately, another losing 1-2 night in MLB, bringing postseason record to 1-8. Looks like he's starting to get a little testy and aggravated on Twitter, what's up with that. X-Files, can you look into that? Thanks

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Need to sharpen up ur Keenland ratings. 36 you had ranked dead last...second time starter was eligible to improve. 4th winner you had ranked 4th. That was right tho. Ridiculous odds