Wanty Your Too Biased Towards West Coast Teams

EVERY ONE HATES ON THE WESTCOAST ESPECIALLY ON MY UCLA BRUINS IE GENERAL I KNOW YALL HAPPY MY LAKERS ARE DOWN RIGHT NOW BUT WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really, I recognize where teams are under or overrated. MOst of the time the west coast teams are way underrated. Even USC, and this big streak they are on. If it was ND or Miami or Fla St ESPN couldn't be on their dicks long enough. But now people are trying to tbe the ones that predicts the big upset with them against someone. So they are all trying to find a team t beat them. Justlike last year, there wasn't a single so called expert that liked them to be Oklahoma. Or thought Aubrun might have ashot withthem. Probably why the line went from -3 to +2.5/+3. What happened? Absolute blow out.

This year same thing. This team has been beat up and run ragged on the road. Let them rest up and get healthy and they beat ANY college team by 3 TDs on a nuetral field.

Except maybe UCLA, but that will probably be the game of the year when it happens. UCLA has a shot to stay within a TD of USC this year.

UCLA is a lot better than advertised, they only try hard enough to win. When they need to turn it on they do. Pretty much have proven that every game this year.

I surely don't see an east coast team as good as eithe rof them. Va tech is nice, but they don't face the speed eitherof these teams do. They might see some of it agaist mIami, but still not the same as these teamsout here face.

Why do you think NONE of those conferences schedule Pac 10 teams? Cuz they don't want to get exposed. Auburn did it and got beat twice. LSU BARELY beat arizona St for crying out loud. Granted under extreme circumstances, but they were very LUCKY to win that game. Yet they are ranked ahaed of UCLA, and LSU has a loss.

What kills either USC or UCLA they have to play each other, so one wil have at least one loss, obviously people thinkit will be UCLA. But if UCLA goes 10-1 with JUST a FG loss to USC on the road, where will they be ranked? I would STILL rank them 3rd or 4th, and when USC rolls up whomebver they play in the Championship game then UCLA jumps right back over them again (if they win their low level screw you and your one loss bowl game)

But if UCLA wins that game on theorad and goes 11-0, shouldn't they play for the titale against either Texas or Va tech? I think so, but I would bet my balls they wouldn't they might not even be ranked 3rd above Alabama if they win out.

Texas is ranked #1 by every computer, I kind of hopethey do win out and they do meet USC in the title game, then they get rolled up by 50 or so. Then it will be a Mack Brown thing, not a USC thing. Rather than giving USC credit, they will claim it is Brown not being able to win the big one.

It is all selective reasoning. Even WHEN the games are played on the field.

No Doubt Pac 10 is strong this year but they have been one of weakest footbal conferences in the country the last 10 years

jjgold said:
No Doubt Pac 10 is strong this year but they have been one of weakest footbal conferences in the country the last 10 years
Oklahoma thought the same thing last year until they got mowed by USC. Want is on the money here, SEC and others get all the east coast media love but seldom will they go near a PAC 10 matchup.