Urgent Skipper*****

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Call Scooter before kickoff.

I sure hope you get this in time and your phone lines are operational.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Who said I live in Bham? Dirty said that is where my IP originates from. Quit trying to solve a case, Son. You are just going to end up with a broken heart.

Btw if you are going to make 10 threads a day calling out JJ or him calling you out why don't you call eachother?

This aint no Cold Case ... it's CSI bitch.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
coconutman said:
Btw if you are going to make 10 threads a day calling out JJ or him calling you out why don't you call eachother?

This aint no Cold Case ... it's CSI bitch.

Skip's phone lines have been down. If these threads bother you so much, I suggest you don't read them. I really don't know why you are taking such an interest in me and Skippy.

Hitman26 said:
Skip's phone lines have been down. If these threads bother you so much, I suggest you don't read them. I really don't know why you are taking such an interest in me and Skippy.

Hitman you mean JJ still uses dial up to get on the internet:+clueless

jjgold said:
I use dial up

Phone was down

Could not bet game

JJ when Ken gets back and you start to talk about your full time posting contract at EOG I think you should include that ken pay for your cable connection to the internet this way you can stay connected all day.

It will benefit EOG

HAPPY HALLOWEEN JJ:+drinks-4

Phone lines has been up and down all night

We have a t-1 coming in but not reliable so I guess it is not really dial up

We are not giving out candy either, some fuk through my carmel apples at my garage door so I pulled candy in.

I fired one shot up in air with my 44 caliber to scare him and I never so so many guys run so fast.

Lots of leftovers now