UFC

Both men appear to be slowing. Landos movement has slowed and Grundy is either discouraged or is too exhausted to takedown

Rogan is seriously the worst with biased commentary. At least the crowd is loud enough that he cant influence judges anymore

lets go jacare. I like Muniz alot. Has tremendous grappling skills. But that should be cancelled out by Jacares top level bjj. Jacare much better striker

I

Think we’ve seen the ending of two careers the last two PPVS’s
no kidding. My only concern was Jacare getting touched on the chin hard. Never would I have guessed he gets subbed. Shocked he didn't hammer fist Muniz with his left when he had him stacked on the fence. Feel like he could have just sat there and clubbed him rather than try to escape

no kidding. My only concern was Jacare getting touched on the chin hard. Never would I have guessed he gets subbed. Shocked he didn't hammer fist Muniz with his left when he had him stacked on the fence. Feel like he could have just sat there and clubbed him rather than try to escape
Been an ugly last year for older fighters

That line really moved!
Yah seeing +100's now. Burgos could be a contender if he fought intelligently. He cares more about trying to entertain the crowd by mauling his opponents with constant forward pressure and strikes. I think Barboza has good opportunities in rounds 1 and 2 to land a kill shot or severely hurt him. Burgos prefers to look flashy and disguise his hands by approaching with his hands low and relying alot of head movement that aint so great. But if it goes to the 3rd, I expect Burgos pace/pressure/cardio to take over and finish Edson.

Yah seeing +100's now. Burgos could be a contender if he fought intelligently. He cares more about trying to entertain the crowd by mauling his opponents with constant forward pressure and strikes. I think Barboza has good opportunities in rounds 1 and 2 to land a kill shot or severely hurt him. Burgos prefers to look flashy and disguise his hands by approaching with his hands low and relying alot of head movement that aint so great. But if it goes to the 3rd, I expect Burgos pace/pressure/cardio to take over and finish Edson.
FanDuel -122 Circa still hangin+115