Trump is favored to win 2024 election

MrTop

EOG Master
It's funny how these communist libtards don't understand capitalism and the basics of supply and demand.

If workers are scarce, wages rise.

But these are the same dipshits that complain that working at a gas station doesn't provide enough money for people to live on.

There isn't a shred of logic to their agenda at all.

2 months ago you could not pay for gas

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's funny how these communist libtards don't understand capitalism and the basics of supply and demand.

But these are the same dipshits that complain that working at a gas station doesn't provide enough money for people to live on.

Never Has Been

Never Will Be.

Everybody Wake Up.

Beat Them At The Ballot Box.

MrTop

EOG Master

vanguard +2.28%

you should thank joe today. The market did good

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump wins again. I dont think he can be stopped from getting the nomination now.

Majority Of America Coming Around.

November's Choice Is Between Freedoms/ Republicans or Communist Dictatorship Control/ Democrats.

That Is All The People Need To Understand.

Freedoms Or Control.

On The Ballot It Will Say REPUBLICAN, For The People Who Want Freedom.

DEMOCRAT, For The People Who Want To Be Controlled.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

And you've already stated that you approve of Mar-A-Lago doing that.

While crying that gas station workers can't afford rent. LMAO.

You are one dumb mother fucker.

kane

EOG master
And you've already stated that you approve of Mar-A-Lago doing that.
You, along with the rest of the alt right don't think immigrants should be allowed in this country, but you have no problem with your orange hero hiring them to clean his toilets and mow his lawns, dumb fucking hypocritical mutt

kane

EOG master
We need to close the borders and keep these immigrants out of our country, except for the ones that work for me, they can stay, LMAO

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You, along with the rest of the alt right don't think immigrants should be allowed in this country, but you have no problem with your orange hero hiring them to clean his toilets and mow his lawns, dumb fucking hypocritical mutt

Again. You fail at simple logic.

You're the one that wants them here so that people can exploit their "cheap labor".

If they are not here like the "alt right" wants (or in more rational, non-communist terms - like the LAW specifies), they cannot be exploited.

You're the one that actually supports Donald Trump or anyone else exploiting them for cheap labor and subsequently lowering wages for American citizens, you dumb fucking mutt.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Somehow, when you're a brainwashed tard like kane, you think the retarded policies that you advocate should only be taken advantage of by the retards who advocate for them.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Another Pussy Who's Scared Of The Word, LEGAL, When It Comes To Immigrants.

A Wimp.

His Whole Life.

MrTop

EOG Master

Democrats Are Pulling Ahead of Republicans, Just in Time for Midterms​

Recent primaries and special elections offer rays of hope that voters prefer the blue party this fall.

dems put up a crooked number in the 6th inning

mr merlin

EOG Master

Democrats Are Pulling Ahead of Republicans, Just in Time for Midterms​

Recent primaries and special elections offer rays of hope that voters prefer the blue party this fall.

dems put up a crooked number in the 6th inning
Which primary did they do well in?

mr merlin

EOG Master
i only post what i see. I don't really care who wins midterms but would like to see desantos win in prez. The donald makes kaos and spins wheels
I was curious if i missed something where the dems did better than their usual miserable expectations.

I know in the Mn 1st district I heard uninformed people bragging that the D guy outperformed trump..."trump won the district by 10 and this guy only lost by 5", but that's not the proper comparison, you have to compare him to what the D candidate did last time(and lately), that district is always very close - 1-2% close.

MrTop

EOG Master
I was curious if i missed something where the dems did better than their usual miserable expectations.

I know in the Mn 1st district I heard uninformed people bragging that the D guy outperformed trump..."trump won the district by 10 and this guy only lost by 5", but that's not the proper comparison, you have to compare him to what the D candidate did last time(and lately), that district is always very close - 1-2% close.

First was a special election for a House seat in Minnesota. Democrats didn’t win. But, in losing, their candidate ran about 3 percentage points ahead of Joe Biden’s 2020 margin in the district and about even with Democrats’ 2020 candidate for the seat. Those numbers are similar to the results we saw in the June 28 special election for Nebraska’s first congressional district. Again, the Republican won. But he won with numbers that were somewhat weaker than Trump’s in 2020 and about flat with House Republicans’ performance.

mr merlin

EOG Master
First was a special election for a House seat in Minnesota. Democrats didn’t win. But, in losing, their candidate ran about 3 percentage points ahead of Joe Biden’s 2020 margin in the district and about even with Democrats’ 2020 candidate for the seat. Those numbers are similar to the results we saw in the June 28 special election for Nebraska’s first congressional district. Again, the Republican won. But he won with numbers that were somewhat weaker than Trump’s in 2020 and about flat with House Republicans’ performance.
in 2020 the D lost by 3%, this time it was 4%. Not horrible but not good either from a democrat perspective.
1660508454129.png

1660508349222.png

MrTop

EOG Master

China's Demographics Spell Decline Not Domination​

American mortality is up while fertility and immigration are down. Unlike China’s baby bust, however, at least one of these is fixable.

mr merlin

EOG Master

China's Demographics Spell Decline Not Domination​

American mortality is up while fertility and immigration are down. Unlike China’s baby bust, however, at least one of these is fixable.
Yea, it would be a real tragedy if their pop dropped from 1.6 billion to 1.4 or 1.5.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i guess you are saying shrink? disease or WW3 or climate ?
Just math, if women have less than 2.1 children each the population will decline, most of the developed world is way less than that - more like 1.4-1.5, some even lower.

Japan is the canary in the coal mine, they're at like 1.2, saw some scenario that said if nothing changed in any way at that rate of reproduction the last jap alive would die in the year 2690 roughly.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just math, if women have less than 2.1 children each the population will decline, most of the developed world is way less than that - more like 1.4-1.5, some even lower.

Japan is the canary in the coal mine, they're at like 1.2, saw some scenario that said if nothing changed in any way at that rate of reproduction the last jap alive would die in the year 2690 roughly.
I was off by 1000 years.

This doomsday clock tells you when Japan's sex problem will cause the country to go extinct​

Chris Weller

Sep 9, 2016, 8:00 AM

[IMG alt="japanese woman"]https://i.insider.com/5200f3a269bedd6075000010?width=300&format=jpeg&auto=webp[/IMG]
DVIDSHUB/Flickr Mark August 16, 3766 on your calendar.
According to a countdown clock put together by researchers at Tohoku University, that's the date Japan's population will dwindle to one.

MrTop

EOG Master

i did hear about japan. The US white people are not having kids. Look at eog , All single people

mr merlin

EOG Master
i did hear about japan. The US white people are not having kids. Look at eog , All single people
Looks like the new data is even worse, many countries are as low as 1.1 children per woman.

Because of the mental illness sweeping out society right now, where in some school districts 1/2 of the kids are claiming they're transgender and even getting castrated, etc, imagine what the numbers will be in the future?

MrTop

EOG Master
Looks like the new data is even worse, many countries are as low as 1.1 children per woman.

Because of the mental illness sweeping out society right now, where in some school districts 1/2 of the kids are claiming they're transgender and even getting castrated, etc, imagine what the numbers will be in the future?

your numbers are off. Stop with the nonsense

mr merlin

EOG Master
your numbers are off. Stop with the nonsense
This is from last week.

In a statement published by state-run Qiushi magazine on Aug. 1, the country’s National Health Commission said, “China’s Total Fertility Rate (TSR) was lower than 1.3 in recent years,” showing a continued “decline” in “women’s willingness to have children.”

The statement reported women of childbearing age having 1.64 children on average in 2021, 1.73 in 2019 and 1.76 in 2017, once again emphasizing the downward trend in childbirths.

MrTop

EOG Master
This is from last week.

In a statement published by state-run Qiushi magazine on Aug. 1, the country’s National Health Commission said, “China’s Total Fertility Rate (TSR) was lower than 1.3 in recent years,” showing a continued “decline” in “women’s willingness to have children.”

The statement reported women of childbearing age having 1.64 children on average in 2021, 1.73 in 2019 and 1.76 in 2017, once again emphasizing the downward trend in childbirths.

agree on china.. I got a guy that i watch on utube that is deep inside the govt