Trump Indicted!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kane.

A Big Follower Of The Communist News Network.

Easy To Hoodwink A Liberal Sponge Brain, Like The Weasel Kane .
The left is mad because she shot it, if she had taken this dangerous dog to the vet to be put down they'd have no problem with it. The dog was biting people, including her, it was killing chickens and other animals, it was a danger to everyone.

But the left hates guns so they're mad.

If you think about it she really just aborted the dog anyway, abortion with dogs is ok up to birth and beyond.

kane

EOG master
It was a dangerous dog, keeping it around means it might someday attack a kid or something, you'd do the same thing and you know it.
So you don't keep it around, you bring it to a shelter, like the guy in post 1,657 did, I know you'll defend anything from the alt right, but killing a puppy is low even for you, and sorry, but shooting a puppy in the head isn't my thing. I mean I get it, 99% of your posts are just trolling, but this is bad, even for you

mr merlin

EOG Master
So you don't keep it around, you bring it to a shelter, like the guy in post 1,657 did, I know you'll defend anything from the alt right, but killing a puppy is low even for you, and sorry, but shooting a puppy in the head isn't my thing. I mean I get it, 99% of your posts are just trolling, but this is bad, even for you
First off it wasn't a puppy, a 18 month old dog is a full grown adult, 2nd - yea you do try to get rid of it - ask around, "hey, do you want a dog, it's big, mean, bites people and seems untrainable"? Guess how that'll work out?+

I'm not the one trolling here, the entire media is - only because she's either a republican or because she's a republican that many dont want as VP. I dont want her as VP either, I think she's a lightweight and what good does it do to pick a VP from south dakota - that wont help trump a bit. I think she's a fine governor of SD and should stay that way.