Top 7 football players in California all compete in the Trinity League

railbird

EOG Master
thats also likely not true, the parochial kids get xtra 0.75 stars on average than they deserve, they are also on average 0.75 yrs older

Valuist

EOG Master
I was flipping around channels a week or so ago, and the Mater Dei game was on. I believe they were playing a school called Servite. I remember one of the top players had committed to Oklahoma. This of course, was before Riley bolted. Curious to see if that commitment was broken.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
We have a small school eleven team league that has three teams in the football state finals. Div 5,6 and 7. The smallest three divisions in Ohio. Best part? All three are public schools in one stop light, one grain elevator, two bars type of towns. It’s touted as the toughest small school conference in the nation

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
We have a small school eleven team league that has three teams in the football state finals. Div 5,6 and 7. The smallest three divisions in Ohio. Best part? All three are public schools in one stop light, one grain elevator, two bars type of towns. It’s touted as the toughest small school conference in the nation

What part of Ohio?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I was flipping around channels a week or so ago, and the Mater Dei game was on. I believe they were playing a school called Servite. I remember one of the top players had committed to Oklahoma. This of course, was before Riley bolted. Curious to see if that commitment was broken.

Servite is The # 7 Ranked High School Football Team in The Country.

Located in Anaheim, Ca.

California Has 4 High School Football Teams Ranked in The Top 14 in The Country.

boston massacre

EOG Master
COACHING, in College Football is Way Over Rated.

You Need To Be Able To RECRUIT.

Top Talent, Will Make Any Coach Great in College Football.

It's a Whole Different Ball Game in The NFL.

You Can't Go Out and Sign Everybody You Want, Like You Can in College Football.

Take The Top 5 Rated High School Football Recruits in Any Given Year.

You Could Get Them All To Sign With Your Team.

NFL Doesn't Work That Way.