TO TELL THE TRUTH!!!

Does anyone remember that game show back in the 70's? I used to LOVE it!

TO TELL THE TRUTH!!

Well, shortly after redpimp posted that some of his threads were being edited at the RX to say things he never said and others he claimed were being deleted, a thread appeared over there and of course, it was moved to the RUBBER ROOM only after a poster brought this topic to light...

To be as FAIR as possible, I quoted TWO posters and TWO RX Moderators to help decide WHO is TELLING THE TRUTH and WHO IS LYING...

After reading the 4 replies below, you will see that all 4 of them cannot possibly be telling the truth, so it's time to play...

TO TELL THE TRUTH ON EOG....

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>ProPokerPlayer

First thing..pinny doesnt advertise here.

nxt thing is IF what the guy says is true it could really hurt this site if moderators are ruining the credibility of it by altering posts.....personally i dont know and i dont care, everybody im here to communicate with is already here, but newbies who hear that the r/x is some kind of scam site are not going to be logging on......im hoping the reputation here doesnt get tarnished .....or ruined.

all i know for sure is your post has been up here an hr and i dont see anyone calling the guy a liar.....

wilheim
Head Moderator

PPP, you have to understand, if we spent all day answering what people "claim" at other sites, we wouldnt have time to do anything else.....People will say anything to get attention, and wont let truth get in the way...

I see Chuck, you believe things about The Rx. you read elsewhere, is that the case? Good for you - let me just say that you have no idea what your talking about except some kind of forum gossip and half truths posted at another website. Typical of you to cry wolf without any real proof. To be honest I am not sure where you got your information and frankly don't have any inclination to visit other sites to find out. I noticed you didn't answer my question about you personally being edited, very likely becasue the answer is not to your likeing... Oh yeah - no one's posts have been altered to mean anything else here at The Rx.. Does profanity and abusive posting get edited - yes it does, but posts don't get changed to mean something they should not - despite what you may think or hear.

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Chuck Sims
RX Senior

Chuck Sims wil, you want to read it here? I can paste it here if you wish. I am reading what a fellow poster "redpimp" said about his post being altered here at the RX. Not deleted, "altered" to make his post say something different than he intended. He says his posts are being deleted. You want facts, there it is. You want to call the poster redpimp a liar, fine.

To answer your question, yes one of my posts was deleted. Its totally irrelevant to this thread so I did not answer when first asked. But you wanted an answer so now you have it.

bucsfan67

Do you really think if we were editing everyones posts and putting in what we wanted, etc. that you wouldnt have heard about it?

TheRX is far more tolerable of posts about other sites, books, etc than it has ever been in the past.........Anything that has "merit" will be allowed to stand here....what we do not allow is 'agenda ridden" posters who come here just to get revenge, or try to hurt a book.....redpimp's thread, i dont know about, i didnt see it, and don't know anything about it being edited....thats the truth, whether you believe it or not.....I know i have NEVER BEEN TOLD to edit a post, to protect a sponsor....I have only been instructed to "edit" inflammatory titles of threads of both sponsors and non sponsors, until we have some kind of "proof" of the claim, and i think that is very fair to both the posters and the advertisers/non-advertisers....

Guess you just have to decide who you feel is more "honest" about what they do, and how they do it....might i suggest sometime you go back and look at old threads, and even at other sites, see what "certain" posters said about other posters, site owners, etc...then see who ends up in bed together later....makes u wonder how much u can really trust what they are saying that month/week.....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I was pretty good at that game. Not sure here but I think Bucsfan67 is a little out of the loop.

Kenny I have access to the RX boardroom through a mod there and it is sad what they are doing, yesterday 35 threads were edited in the main hall.

KENNY IF YOU TAKE IT OVER ALMOST EVERY MOD SHOULD BE FIRED.

THEY ARE PURE SCUM

They were on high alert and the board rom was on notice

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
jjgold said:
Kenny I have access to the RX boardroom through a mod there and it is sad what they are doing, yesterday 35 threads were edited in the main hall.

KENNY IF YOU TAKE IT OVER ALMOST EVERY MOD SHOULD BE FIRED.

THEY ARE PURE SCUM

They were on high alert and the board rom was on notice

Sure you do LUIGI.

JJ,

While I doubt 35 threads were edited, I believe there are "disgruntled mods" over there...

Why else would they share some of the things that are going on? :doh1

And if they could do it while working there, why wouldn't they do it again if they became disgruntled?

Frankly, I find it annoying and have had to block a couple of them from my IM'S!!

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast
http://forum.therx.com/member.php?u=27394
bucsfan67

Do you really think if we were editing everyones posts and putting in what we wanted, etc. that you wouldnt have heard about it?

TheRX is far more tolerable of posts about other sites, books, etc than it has ever been in the past.........Anything that has "merit" will be allowed to stand here....what we do not allow is 'agenda ridden" posters who come here just to get revenge, or try to hurt a book.....redpimp's thread, i dont know about, i didnt see it, and don't know anything about it being edited....thats the truth, whether you believe it or not.....I know i have NEVER BEEN TOLD to edit a post, to protect a sponsor....I have only been instructed to "edit" inflammatory titles of threads of both sponsors and non sponsors, until we have some kind of "proof" of the claim, and i think that is very fair to both the posters and the advertisers/non-advertisers....

Guess you just have to decide who you feel is more "honest" about what they do, and how they do it....might i suggest sometime you go back and look at old threads, and even at other sites, see what "certain" posters said about other posters, site owners, etc...then see who ends up in bed together later....makes u wonder how much u can really trust what they are saying that month/week.....

I am so sick and tired of being accused of having an "agenda"....

I have played at BOS and won a whole lot of money there..However i am fully aware of the sordid shit i had to put up with once i started winning regularly and wish to share those issue with other people considering to sign up with BOS....For one to label me as having an "agenda" because i posted my personal experience about this piece of shit book is totally ridiculous!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Let's consult our resident expert on truths and lies, David1. I think he got his name right on the lie detector test, but went downhill from there. I always wondered what the panelists did to get on the show. Orson Bean drew cool cartoons on his card. Kitty Carlisle, too snooty. Then the chunky white lady, Peggy something? I guess that is more then the useless shit I normally remember as I forget all of the panelists. That was like a 50's game show that made it to the 60's.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

world traveler

EOG Addicted
So much Drama in the EOG...
Shrink instead of venting your frustrations on your faliure to get back the Rx and how about posting a WINNER for today. I got killed yesterday bet way over my head on the Hurricaines and i sure could use a consolation prize.
W.T.
:+waving-5

redpimp said:
I am so sick and tired of being accused of having an "agenda"....

I have played at BOS and won a whole lot of money there..However i am fully aware of the sordid shit i had to put up with once i started winning regularly and wish to share those issue with other people considering to sign up with BOS....For one to label me as having an "agenda" because i posted my personal experience about this piece of shit book is totally ridiculous!!!

redpimp,

For what it's worth, I BELIEVE you and it appears the posters here on EOG believe you too...

I can't think of ONE reason why you would LIE about this...

Unlike at some other places, you are ALWAYS FREE to post your personal experiences with sports books on our site, as this is one of the main reasons we are here...

Having the QUALITY of sports books that appear on EOG makes it easy for us as I love not having to defend questionable books...

On hte other hand, it puts honest people getting paid in a very precarious position when they have to defend shitty books...

I know because I have been there, done that, and it feels better not trying to talk posters I respect into playing with sports books like Royal or BOS for starters...

P.S.

world traveler,

You just might want to take TENNESSEE getting the points off a BYE WEEK against Jacksonville!!!

THE SHRINK

Orson Bean drew a pictue of a cigar smoking figure wearing a T-Shirt that said Rorer 714 and nailed this episode's winner as THE SHRINK. Bill Cullen was close, but no cigar. As usual, Peggy Cass was fooled.

Never could understand why Kitty Carslisle was on these shows (To tell the truth, I've got a secret, etc.) as a panelist. Was she SOMEBODY once upon a time?

HINT:

As a SHRINK, ,when I used to try and figure out WHO is LYING vs. WHO is telling the TRUTH, I looked for the SHORTER responses because when someone LIES, they need to justify it and that takes more time and explaining...

But what do I know? :D

P.S.

Now THAT is a FUNNY picture...

Perhaps we can put these 4 contestants on the show as I am sure they'd be more entertaining to me than who I see up there now, lol...

THE SHRINK

THE SHRINK said:
HINT:

As a SHRINK, ,when I used to try and figure out WHO is LYING vs. WHO is telling the TRUTH, I looked for the SHORTER responses because when someone LIES, they need to justify it and that takes more time and explaining...

But what do I know? :D

P.S.

Now THAT is a FUNNY picture...

Perhaps we can put these 4 contestants on the show as I am sure they'd be more entertaining to me than who I see up there now, lol...

THE SHRINK

Damn I must lie all the time then :+clueless

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Ken, did you create EOG to be a 'tool' to slap Rx around? What were your reasons, I've forgotten:+signs9-1

Sam,

I am done with it. You raise a valid point.

However, I can only imagine how you'd feel if your post ANYWHERE was EDITED to say something entirely different than what you intended...

THE SHRINK