This Just In....

EOG'S TOP QUALITY TEE SHRTS WILL BE ARRIVING NEXT WEEK.

They will be shipped out to GLAKEN immediately.

Then, GLAKEN will send ALL of them out to posters who have already WON them and to those who beat me in the WEEKLY BEAT THE SHRINK FOOTBALL HANDICAPPING CONTEST...

I apologize for the batch which has Beantown's face on the back of them. Unfortunately, we were given a handful of those by accident which we were unable to donate to charities...

They were returned back to us by Overnight Express Mail..:cocktail

THE SHRINK

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
kenny can i trade in my RX t-shirt

:wow

:wow

(never worn)

for a E.O.G. SHIRT com'on whadda you say buddie ole pal

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
Hey Shrink

Who does your printing for shirts and hats. Need some made for my company. Everyone here is outrageous on pricing.

Thanks for any help.

Ghost,

My son gets them done locally here in Chesapeake, Virginia. In fact, he made the last batch of shirts for TheRx bash, which everyone seemed to love...

Send me an email and I can get you more info if you wish...

THE SHRINK

SHRINK, they actually do screen printing in that bean town where live. MAY'N!
It is nice to see you answering a few questions though, must be boring as chit in Chesapeake. What do you guys do for fun on a Wednesday? ALSO what does flounder stand for under your avator?

TONY MONTANA said:
SHRINK, they actually do screen printing in that bean town where live. MAY'N!
It is nice to see you answering a few questions though, must be boring as chit in Chesapeake. What do you guys do for fun on a Wednesday? ALSO what does flounder stand for under your avator?

Glad you asked what I do for fun on Wednesday here in Chesapeake...

I actually go watch this flunkie ass softball team that I sponsor play ball with a Coach who is getting way past his PRIME, like many of the players...

Any advice?

THE SHRINK

THE SHRINK said:
Glad you asked what I do for fun on Wednesday here in Chesapeake...

I actually go watch this flunkie ass softball team that I sponsor play ball with a Coach who is getting way past his PRIME, like many of the players...

Any advice?

THE SHRINK
Fade 'em.

Jimmy and Tony,

Two of the softball players have accounts with some of our sponsors. Their Coach is a MEAN OLD guy (not me) who manages somehow to gain the RESPECT of his players, who all think they are PRIMA DONNAS!

This team loves to finish in SECOND PLACE, and they list every excuse in the book when they lose...

Oh well, it only costs me a meager 10k or so to sponsor their butts each and every year...:cocktail

But, I do enjoy going out to see them play when I can and number 9 is special to me, along with their Coach...

THE SHRINK

THE SHRINK said:
Jimmy and Tony,

Two of the softball players have accounts with some of our sponsors. Their Coach is a MEAN OLD guy (not me) who manages somehow to gain the RESPECT of his players, who all think they are PRIMA DONNAS!

This team loves to finish in SECOND PLACE, and they list every excuse in the book when they lose...

Oh well, it only costs me a meager 10k or so to sponsor their butts each and every year...:cocktail

But, I do enjoy going out to see them play when I can and number 9 is special to me, along with their Coach...

THE SHRINK
Thinks for the details Shrink. Now if I can only find a line and fade these guys...

WOW, 10K that is very generous. They must love the SHRINK! Let me guess these guys are related to you. MAY'N!
10k PROBABLY buys a ton of beer in Chesapeake. I bet the trophies are a big gold plated corn combs! LOL!

Jimmy,

They play 2 games tonight against a good team...

They are 2-0 thus far after winning last week...

I woud make the line PICK IT on each game...

Max bet 100 bucks...

I am running out to do an errand, but let me know if you want some action against them and I may be able to arrange it...

THE SHRINK

THE SHRINK said:
Jimmy,

They play 2 games tonight against a good team...

They are 2-0 thus far after winning last week...

I woud make the line PICK IT on each game...

Max bet 100 bucks...

I am running out to do an errand, but let me know if you want some action against them and I may be able to arrange it...

THE SHRINK
Your boys to win the opener and lose the nightcap.

JLDx3

EOG Member
Ken, I spoke w/ the graphic designer today and the logo should be ready in the morning. I also have BO's project in the works. Ghost if you need some work done send SHRINK some quanities/types and I'll get you a solid quote. Tony we have paved roads, even some sidewalks here in Chesapeake and yes we are very grateful to DADDY KEN for his sponsorship. Well I need to get back to work.
Shrink's kid.
PS. EOG will take both games tonight. SHRINK, well see you and LEB at GREENBRIER 830/930.