The Next 2 Big Time Books

777 Rock will be a monster. They are backed by Delmar and owned by a guy that is well established in the credit world. They will be a top out by next football season.

Actually, they are a top out now...but will be known as a top out by next football season.

I smell something.......... wait.. i think i got it.

JJ... so how are the talks with Roberto going. It's obvious that you are touting these two books for a reason. They heavly promoted at tow. And you also mentioned Roberto in the Eog Blast thread.. coinsidence, i think not.

I heard Roberto pays good money, so i wish you luck.

Hiter will do, I will get you a headband and 3 wrist bands.

Both B books right now

Yes Bet Rock is going to be a monster

Watch out also for Rich Coast Sports

Roberto and are are friends only

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Why do you say this GOLD? What are your reasons to back your up your guess? You say they will be monsters...but why?

Did you think Pan Am would be a monster?

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Mario was one of the first guys to call the Pan Am crash. He warned but people didn't listen until it was too late. He had them rated a D when everybody else was in love with that shop.

Rock takes 10 Dimes on Net

Rock has a ton of backing with long history of solid paying Credit players

Rock takes wise guy action

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
AK and JJ are just using EOG to pump books over at their websites. I am sure they have pointed it out to the books too. I like em' both, but just telling it as I see it starting. Fuk, Royal is over there. Whatever!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
general get back on that treadmill

i have never seen you use the word fuk in a thread

you must be pissed

my best
kid

Pete name me one player that did not get paid at Royal??

Never, the one guy lost his balance and was not a no pay

The General

Open your eyes JJ and realize the vast majority don't know these forums and if they do find them Royal pays them then.

Don't try and play me a fool. Most of us who have been around see right thru this.

I am fine Tony. Sorry for cursing. Not an indication of my current mood at all. I feel pretty good Sir.

:+waving-5

The General

jjgold said:
Pete name me one player that did not get paid at Royal??

Never, the one guy lost his balance and was not a no pay

And don't act like we were born last night either. ROYAL offered to buy me and SHRINK also, BUT we refused. They do pay those well who will promote them I must say.

It is sad and very dissapointing that you would endorse such!

How much did they send you? I have heard 3 different figures you told 3 different people. :+signs11-

The General

jjgoldsports.com I believe.

See, JJ knows he can post little hints here & there to get a few shills in.

3rd grade forum education.

Pete name one player that has not got paid at Royal??

Everyone in agreement about Rock777, they are not on my website either.

Send me all the complaints on Rich Coast Sports??

I think the answer will be none.

I am the number one book rater in the world

AK

Lets get something straight my friend Pete.

I denied Royal Sports from advertising on BonusMan.

Not that it's any of my business, (that's usually where I come in though! :+waving-5 But I have to agree with the ole General on this one! But ....Good blessed luck with the others gentlemen!
Yeah ....I hope your feeling good General! .....geeeeeezzzzz!:smoke
Gentlemen, good night & good luck!

:cheers

Pete do you want to compare what you took from Royal back in the rx days and what I took for a donation to website??

Pete this is a huge trap I am setting here...............

Your move

The General

JJ, the people I do know who are owed by Royal do not want to come forward as they hope they will be paid at some point.

I have nothing further, but you know where I stand.

I wish you luck. Obviously there are several other sites who endorse Royal. I cannot protect the world from them. They have much more money than I do and it talks. Just look in the mirror.

fair Pete

I took a nominal fee which was pennies as a one time payment to help me pay a programmer thats all and I do not feel guilty at all because I always said positive things about Royal way before the launch.

We like Rich Coast and Rock777

No need to talk about advertisers here because they are great

Thread is about upcoming books

rainbow

EOG Master
Clip Joint said:
777 Rock will be a monster. They are backed by Delmar and owned by a guy that is well established in the credit world. They will be a top out by next football season.

Actually, they are a top out now...but will be known as a top out by next football season.
I couldn?t have WORDED it any BETTER.

Don't know how they get my email! But at the end they offer me a 25% cash bonus on 8K making a transfer out my pinny acct. And laying -107 those lines are good challenging lines I would say and now under Delmar's, strong real strong.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I believe they're sweeping and cleaning up the post up bizz. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
:+thumbs-2 good call jj.