The New York Knicks

railbird

EOG Master
Not guilty
I am sad for the loss of life.
I am sad that Rittenhouse has to live with this traumatic event for his life.
I am sad how the media and our President painted this person. No facts. Just hate and racial slandering.
Until I watched the trial for myself, I didn’t know the gas station where it all started and where Kyle stayed up until they started attacking him, is owned by his grandparents. They came on to his property to attack him.
I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
I didn't know that someone knocked Rittenhouse down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.
IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this and tax payers dollars would not be wasted and more division created!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Not guilty
I am sad how the media and our President painted this person. No facts. Just hate and racial slandering.
Until I watched the trial for myself, I didn’t know the gas station where it all started and where Kyle stayed up until they started attacking him, is owned by his grandparents. They came on to his property to attack him.
I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
I didn't know that someone knocked Rittenhouse down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.
IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this and tax payers dollars would not be wasted and more division created!

None of Them Sang in The Church Choir.

De Blowsio is a Piece of Human Lo Life Scum.

He Defends The Scum of The Earth.

The Media Licks Each Others Ass Holes All Day Long.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not guilty
100 times this.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The only thing more preposterous than Deblasio running for gov of NY is Adam Kinzinger hinting about a run for president.

Yea, I'm planning on dating Brittiny Spears too.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont know what happened about 20 years ago but mental illness is rampant, men think they're women and vice versa, allowing people to steal and loot , young people dropping dead from vaccines and everyone pretends it's a complete coincidence.

Thank God a few of us are still immune to the madness.