The British Open…

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He can't fucking walk. Obviously you don't understand that with your wet hand in your pants. He can't fucking walk. Walking is somewhat important in professional golf. If you can't walk, you are going to struggle just to go 18 led alone 36 led alone 54 led alone 72.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have Forever, Special, Xander, Mr. Smith - all in contention. But not in the same fantasy fag ticket. Story of my fucking life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They just gave an incredible stat. Tiger missed every Archie Bunker in 2000 entire tournament. That is impossible but that's howid good he was.

cheapseats

EOG Master
He simply can't compete and won't. Age, body and lack of playing tour events will keep him on the outside looking in. But, kudos for trying.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tiger beat 7 guys out of 153 - at least 3 of them were other old guys who dont compete anymore - Duval, darrin clarke and mark calcavehcia., not very good.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I got Mr. Smith. Now I need something called Ronaldo Acuna Jr in the HR Derby, Raffy and Ryby in the US Open and Netherlands Ranch in the World Coup. I failed to to start Smith 1-0 because of the shit Tigers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'd rather have taken the 22 dimes up front with Forever. He missed every putt until the end when it didn't matter.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Reports are that cameron smith is joining the LIV tour, others expected to be annoubced are adam scott, matsyama, bubba watson , mark lischman and henrikstenson. Having the open champion bail the week after his first major is huge.

mr merlin

EOG Master
cant wait until the Saudis throw in the towel…there is no incentive for them financially….
They're making at least $1 billion/day just from oil, more from gas/chemicals, etc. it's my understanding these players signing for huge money are several year deals, so after this year the costs should be lower, eventually they should get tv deals and will start charging real admission, etc.