The "Ask NES" Corner

Re: The "Ask NES" Corner

Bowls?!

My god, how old are you? 50?

Bowls are terrible. Bongs or organic flavourless papers, all day.

Bongs don't travel well and I do a lot of my toking on the road. I dont mind smoking joints but I can measure my doses much better in a pipe and it doesnt require as much prep time.

Favorite original NES game?

Hard to pick 1 but if I did it would probably be Zelda2

Top NES games ever for me were
contra
metroid
rygar
SMB 2&3
Zelda 2
megaman2
Goonies 2

And yes Im a sucker for sequels.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Hard to pick 1 but if I did it would probably be Zelda2

Top NES games ever for me were
contra
metroid
rygar
SMB 2&3
Zelda 2
megaman2
Goonies 2

And yes Im a sucker for sequels.

my coffee mug is the powder blue "E" canister from mm2.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

It's exactly like that one. Truly a miracle I stayed single so long.....

generally speaking yes it blows with a few exceptions, my personal favorites being the chicken rice, fried cheese, tamales and baked plantain with cheese.

Ezio Auditore

EOG Member

generally speaking yes it blows with a few exceptions, my personal favorites being the chicken rice, fried cheese, tamales and baked plantain with cheese.

You just covered 90% of tico cuisine, and it all sucks.

I think you can get Hebrew Nationals at Pricemart but not spaghetti O's unfortunately. The one thing we are really missing is Pot Pies. Why for the love of god is there no banquet pot pies at mas por menos?

Make your own pot pies. Why do the 99 cent totinos pizzas cost like $4? They ain't nuthin special.

Yeah but $4 is much better than the 5,000 colone pieces of shit they sold at MasXmenos before. I have made my own pot pie but something about banquet pot pies gives me a chubby.

Brick

EOG Master

I have the best pot pie recipe, i will find it and put it in here

chullo

EOG Member

Make your own pot pies. Why do the 99 cent totinos pizzas cost like $4? They ain't nuthin special.

Do you all live on frozen and canned food? Try Goodfellas pizza in Sabana... Pretty good and the price is right. Good sandwiches and Ziti and they deliver also.

Ezio Auditore

EOG Member

Do you all live on frozen and canned food? Try Goodfellas pizza in Sabana... Pretty good and the price is right. Good sandwiches and Ziti and they deliver also.

But Sabana is on the other side of town for me. Next time I'm out that way I'll try em, always on the lookout for a good pizza place.

Didnt they change their name to NY Pizza?

nope. Nobody you know has an account with me. Taking on posters is just dumb.

Two things I have learned along the way: Dont book posters, and dont' book crazy people

NES, explain to me why anyone outside of the US would play at a different book than Pinnacle unless they were getting a better number than they could get at Pinnacle?

It seems to me all these offshore books copying pinnacle and offering terrible 20 cent lines will be out of business within 5 years, am I wrong? Re-up bonuses seem to be their only hope and then it is just book vs book instead of book vs gambler.....

rayray

EOG Dedicated

Two things I have learned along the way: Dont book posters, and dont' book crazy people

if they could only understand how many headaches this has saved....

nes, can you tell us the story of the broken leg again:lol