Thank you EOG

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ask and you shall receive.

DURBIFY earmarked some of his EOG winnings as prize money to fund free contests for our community.

EOG will hold contests every month over the next six months with total prize money in the neighborhood of $3,000.

DURBIFY has a generous soul.

Still no contests.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Durbify is back. Maybe he can help us understand the status of these contests. I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like we have had what JK promised. Certainly not a contest every month. Are we done? If yes, did we do $3000?

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
I heard from a woman who works out of the Del Rey that JK lost the Durbify money to Ticos on the basketball courts in Sabana Park. Kind of embarrassing to lose to ticos for JK.
Of course what i heard might not be true. Working women are not the most reliable with good info.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I just wanted to thank everyone in the forum who supported me. I am very humbled by the kind words I’ve received towards myself and family. I’m a family man first with the dream and passion. This year was an amazing run and my dream came true. I sincerely appreciate you all!
Tony
Durbify

Some advice to you all….For those of you who enter contests, keep in mind the window on Sundays is not the same as contest play. I would not have the same success on Sundays I do in contest play. Lastly,
use information as confirmation. Do your own handicapping, consume as much information as you can. Use that information as confirmation of your handicapping results or selections.
Congrats please post more LoL ... provide some wisdom to everyone here at EOG

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I heard from a woman who works out of the Del Rey that JK lost the Durbify money to Ticos on the basketball courts in Sabana Park. Kind of embarrassing to lose to ticos for JK.
Of course what i heard might not be true. Working women are not the most reliable with good info.

Funny but not true.

Those Ticas love to gossip.

The truth is merely a side dish.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Both stories are not true.

1) We exhausted Durbify's gift in the form of EOG prize money and 2) I rarely lose a pick-up game at La Sabana Park.

Note: The Ticos love basketball, but they're more inclined to star in soccer than hoops.

Heim

EOG Master
I thought I heard him on VSIN on Friday giving out his 3 best NFL selections from the contest.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Still no contests.

Not going to release the exact amount of Durbify's gift to EOG.

You are assuming it was $3,000.

Poor assumption.

Durbify, MRBOWLING300 and yours truly are the only ones who know the amount of the gift.

Dude, you need to get your facts in order before you attack someone.

Tsk tsk.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Show me where I attacked? Politely asking questions. Noted on Durbify donation amount. But $3000 contest amount not in doubt. Have we reached 3k?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Show me where I attacked? Politely asking questions. Noted on Durbify donation amount. But $3000 contest amount not in doubt. Have we reached 3k?

Politely asking questions?

You were insinuating embezzlement.

Don't force me to research your claims.

Contest amount was satisfied.

Sheesh!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Computer Bob. Guilty please confirm 3k contest payout has been satisfied. Bobby will be our EOG special needs master.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Politely asking questions?

You were insinuating embezzlement.

Don't force me to research your claims.

Contest amount was satisfied.

Sheesh!

I already answered your question, DUDE.

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong points.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to give you a break, JK. I accept your claim that $3000 purse satisfied. I'm not going to audit and Bobby probably has me on pretend ignore.