Survivor Week 1

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Quick question for all - do you spend time trying to plot out the entire season/several weeks in advance or just take it week to week. With an injury like we got with Dak, a team can go from 'play on' to 'play against' pretty quick.

Week 2 will be a pretty easy one with a couple of near DD home faves and coming off a loss (Denver & SF).
I try to plan 4 weeks out. Injuries can really change the strategy if you look long term. I usually look to fade qbs in these, picking Cinn this week.

choslamshe

EOG Master
75% on Chargers?

Cowboys pulling it off today makes the Giants not so obvious.

Lions could easily beat the Vikes in Minny with that offense.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Bengals might be a play for week 3.

I get that the recipe to failure in these is taking road faves, but you have to think they know their season is on the line (to an extent) if they start 0-3. Jets coming off week 2 magic, seems like a good spot to fade them.

railbird

EOG Master
Joe Burrow is a liar, he said they were miles ahead of last yr 3 weeks ago. everything burrow says is a lie. hope they knock his ass out today

choslamshe

EOG Master
Week 4 early look - Chargers may the play for me in a bit of the same way the Bengals were this week. Team is clearly better than their opponent, on the road, but in a bit of desparation mode. And coming off a loss...

Will see if Herbert is fine throughout the week.

Be careful with the Eagles, they look so good, although beating up defensive wussses through 3 weeks. While I still think they may be the best team in the NFC, they are due to lay a dud. Jags look transformed.