Sorry if this was posted, check out Krackman

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The guy in the black hat Robin Hood 702 is the one who hooked up Krackman with the seats and the dinner with Thurman.

Krackman admitted on the radio show this week that he didn't know who Leonard was. I mean he didn't recognize him.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Krackman is an engaging personality.

He talks with a smile and he's far more charming than he is intimidating.

Large presence in more ways than one.

Last edited:
Hoards jealous of his success

Or they remember the times he got out of books that were going tits up and never said anything about it. Or coming in way after the fact when the run was on and trying to claim he gave 'warnings signs'.

"Success'' is also subjective. Everyone thought (fill in the names of the guys people idolized on the forums) were 'successful' now theyre all dead or in prison. SO for now I guess Krack is ahead of those guys on that front anyway.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Krack is a good guy in my opinion and so are his friends and family. Teddy and him go way back, he's well connected in many parts.

Heim

EOG Master
I sent Krackman a DM a while back wondering if he was involved with Fezzik and his new found F5 baseball plays.
His response was emphatic 'No' as if he was insulted. Fezzik's reputation now is closing in on 'VegasDave'.....

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Along with Dink, one of the nicest guys I have ever heard JK interview on eog. You can tell he has a heart and is humble and hard-working. Cool seeing him on "Action" on Showtime. Last thing I ever talked to Mark Mayer (Gaming Today) about—at the Westgate betting window where they showed Krackman in Action—was handicappers we could trust or recommend to others. Shows you don't have to be a dick or a know-it-all to thrive as a Wiseguy. Glad for his success. Unsure if he needed to start selling picks.

Heim

EOG Master
Some interesting stuff from Krack this morning:

I have never had a losing quarter let alone season...

Most of my bets are five figures

NFL side not beatable, I might have 50 plays in action
on Sunday but mostly props and some totals.

Heim

EOG Master
It might have been 30% before Covid, but cheap buffets are gone, food and cost of labor have nearly doubled. Now you go in (host) after dumping $500-$1000, looking for a $50 restaurant comp, they immediately go to the screen and shake their head.

You swear you'll never go back until you get that food credit and free play in the mail. 😅