SHRINKS PLAYS lets break em down

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I'm on em' all. He may not know the players but he knows the wiseguy positions. Watch these games move.

dirty

EOG Master
I love the UGA play....Tereshinksky will play well and UGA's Defense is healthy....FLA will not score more than 10 points on UGA.....UGA Averages 318 pounds on the Oline and has 3 RB's that could start for most teams in the Nation.....Tereshinsky doesn't have to play great for UGA to win...He just has to Not cost them the game with Costly Turnovers.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Shrink sounds like a 14-year-old boy asking the prettiest girl in the school out on a date - he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous it isn't funny. his hands have to be shaking more then a 90-year-old

when he gets off the air the 1st thing he should do it change his "Depends" because right now he is shitting in his pants

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
SHRINK goes against me in the Rice game but does he know of the injuries to palmer and higgins? I got 20. :+excited-

red26

EOG Enthusiast
The General said:
SHRINK goes against me in the Rice game but does he know of the injuries to palmer and higgins? I got 20. :+excited-
You sure it's Higgins - CFN mentioned a couple other WRs

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Well since NONE of those sites have this weeks picks and people listened to the show, would it be too much to ask to lists them HERE?

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted
andy iskoe

andy iskoe

you can depend upon andy iskoe, one of the good guys in the tout field

logicalapproach.com

posts the picks every friday evening

Shirnk is repping this whole shit right now. You people are the the ture citizens of this shit. Year from now we will be old school while all the rooks come in and immigrate this with thier dumb shit.. Gambling and Weed is will legalized and you will be telling you kids how it felt to smoke pot watching you back on the streets.

PO69

EOG Master
Well I hardly EVER take favorites, but he is against me on one of my biggest plays of the day.

I LOVE Missouri. I really cant see how he can like Kansas.

Also, how could UTEP at any spread over -10 in ANY GAME be one of your best plays??? That is alot of wood to lay on the road, although I am not betting on Rice. It just seems that you could have found many more solid plays than that

PO69

EOG Master
The fact that I hardly EVER bet a favorite and I am on Missouri HEAVILY tomorrow doesnt bode well for that pick in my opinion

PO69

EOG Master
MY big bet of the day is UTAH State. Other picks for me are Missouri, Ball State, Northwestern, Washington State, and Southern Mississippi.

I do like your Georgia pick and I have them on the moneyline in a parlay although I dont like that game as much as the games above