Serena Williams vs. Victoria Azarenka live in match thread

Wizzkidd

EOG Member
Morning people.....have a little action on this match. These are 2 of my favorite players. Bet # 1 was over22 games at +102
#2 was on Serena-298

Wizzkidd

EOG Member
Re: Serena Williams vs. Victoria Azarenka live in match thread

I love Vika vs. any other player in the field. Except Serena. As stated before I will go down with the Serena ship. Especially in Grand Slam events.

Wizzkidd

EOG Member

Vika is game as usual versus anyone. That's why I love putting my money behind her. Especially as an underdog. Any other time. Vika is currently up 3 games to 1. Serena is down to -181 to win the match.

Wizzkidd

EOG Member

Currently 5 game to 2 for Azarenka. current odds Serena -117 Azarenka -105 to win the match

Wizzkidd

EOG Member

Currently 5 game to 2 for Azarenka. current odds Serena -117 Azarenka -105 to win the match
Even with Azarenka up 1 set. The odds from above have only flip flopped. Looking for plus money to bet Serena again.

Wizzkidd

EOG Member

high level tennis in that last game. Serena appears to realize she is in a match now. Azarenka will not go down without a fight. Out of all the current women's players I think Azarenka gives Serena her toughest matches consistently.

Wizzkidd

EOG Member

The high level tennis continues. Serena broke her for the first time. Even though Serena is still down one set, live odds currently have her at -250 favorite. I was looking to place an additional wager on Serena at plus money but -105 may have been the best I could have gotten and I have missed that boat.

Wizzkidd

EOG Member

One guaranteed ticket cashed already. Once this match ends at least 23 games will be won which makes our over 22 games a winner.

Wizzkidd

EOG Member

Well at this point, it appears Serena has eaten her spinach and this match is OVER! But we will continue to monitor this.

Wizzkidd

EOG Member

Well, there it is. That's how Serena does it. Simply the best. I'm happy with 2 units in my pocket. I did not get the plus price I was looking for or would have added to the bottom line but you can never be unhappy with a winning score. On to the simifinals