Saints

It seems like the wrong time to be worrying about the SAINTS, but ESPN radio is saying that this team may never play in NO or LA again. The dome is beyond repair and may be torn down. These people love the SAINTS. Things just keep getting uglier for these poor people! MAY'N.

X

xpanda

I read at a FF board that the governor of Louisiana has already decided that repairing the Superdome is not on their 'to-do' list ... posters there were speculating on where the team would end up and many thought this was Vegas' chance to get a team ....

Yeah, I heard the same thing. ESPN is reporting that the SAINTS will play this year in SAN ANTONIO ,TX. and maybe for good! MAY'M!

weebs

EOG Enthusiast
xpanda said:
I read at a FF board that the governor of Louisiana has already decided that repairing the Superdome is not on their 'to-do' list ... posters there were speculating on where the team would end up and many thought this was Vegas' chance to get a team ....

You can't be serious. Vegas before LA? Vegas before Toronto? Let's fill the big markets first please.

Weebs, I don't think LV will ever get a pro team. They just won't let that happen. However, I think it would be alot better than LA. They don't support NFL teams and the NFL will pass on Canada.[no offense Xpanda]. I hope they return to NO someday! MAY'N!

It just feels weird not seeing that crappy team from New Orleans, dem AINTS, not playing in that Dome of theirs...:wow

weebs

EOG Enthusiast
Scarface, isn't the problem with the LA market simplay a stadium issue? Surely the 2nd largest market in the USA would sell out every week.

The only reason the NFL wouldn't come to Toronto is political. There are several cities in the Staes that want a team and their lobbyists would put some major heat on the NFL to look at them before Toronto.

I suppose the talk of the NFL going international (Canada, Mexico, Europe) is just that... talk.

Just as well, I guess. The Toronto team would have to play on artificial turf and that isn't real football.

WEEBS, the reason the Rams and Raiders left LA is because they didn't draw well. People in LA have too much chit going to attend a football game and they don't want to pay for a stadium that doesn't sell out. MAY'N.

ALSO, my name is TONY MONTANA you cock-a-roch! LOL!