ROYAL still at it!!!

Caliente

Banned
I was informed yesterday that Royal has two current slow pay complaints. This is not ok. Slow paying should not be accepted as normal. Thats bullshit. If you send money and risk it, meet all rollover requirements, you must be paid. Royal hasnt learned a thing. I have a reliable source who is in the biz who told me yesterday that Royal is still doing this to its customers. Fuckem!!!!!!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Dude! No one here plays at Royal. Go do your thing at RX or MW or Peeps. The posters here only play at TOP NOTCH books!

Caliente

Banned
The no-read idea is a simple one that few just cant grasp! There are many here who love bonuses and have thanked me for the info. Like I said, if I prevent one guy from sending the trash that is Royal a single penny, I have done my job. Hey Gen, how do we teach these guys to control themselves by not clicking on threads that dont interest them? By putting someone on your ignore list, what does that accomplish? Im serious.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
keep up the good work
royal basher

every time i recieve an email from royal sports i think of you..

if you have helped 1 person than you have done your job..

ohhh by the way i have heard

sam odom = dante ...........lol

Sober Leprechaun

EOG Enthusiast
if you want to continue to warn people against royal that is fine with me, but i would appreciate some info, handicapping insight, or some opinions from you as well.
not trying to bash you david, but it seems all of your post are about royal. i'm sure you bet, so give us some picks and reasoning as well in other posts.
thanks.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
It may get old to some of us who have been around, but the truth is we (EOG) want to reach the new guys who are coming in green mostly. I can understand RB getting on some of our nerves, but the guy may actually save some un-suspecting player(s) from a hell ride with Royal.