RIP Vontae Davis

Wade

EOG Master
Davis famously retired at halftime of a game which was very weird. I don’t think anyone has ever done that before. He probably had mental problems because who would leave all that money on the table and retire?

Anyone who saw Davis in the Dolphins season of Hard Knocks remembers what a lost guy he was. Had the emotional maturity of a child and wasn’t ready for the real world.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Anyone who saw Davis in the Dolphins season of Hard Knocks remembers what a lost guy he was. Had the emotional maturity of a child and wasn’t ready for the real world.
I didn't watch that but I'm sure you're right, the question is why do all of them end up stupid?

Jesus, they all go to college, you would think that would have at least a bit of value?

howid

EOG Dedicated
The dispatcher was able to get a hold of the woman who initially made the discovery on the phone, and the portions of that conversation were redacted before being publicly released.

Clot shot

Staggering study in the UK shows death rate several times higher for young and middle aged covid vaccinated citizens.

Wade

EOG Master

he looks really messed up. who calls their grandmother after they get traded?