REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

You'll pass him in a couple of weeks. Shithouse probably out of top 10 in 2 months.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nice...same with Utah St. Followed ya on that one.

Rapt/Rocket u104 -102 2h

cheapseats

EOG Master

hedge in a way.....clipper tt over 46' against the utah ml for game, cause they gonna need that to beat them......

cheapseats

EOG Master

4.53 cents on the hedge out with the clippies, also had micelli play earlier......so good today

cheapseats

EOG Master

thanks rock, given my piss-poor run the last few days, it's always a good thing to get out on wrong-way bets, that's the beauty of the 2nd half bets---USUALLY.........

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Bookmaker poker sucks...nobody plays there. I can't even get on a full table because it does not fill up. :hangt

cheapseats

EOG Master

Bookmaker poker sucks...nobody plays there. I can't even get on a full table because it does not fill up. :hangt

And they don't care about many things there. I played in one of their free seat contest to a bigger event, made it, and then they never ran the contest game, they didn't send an email, nothing. I tried the host, no answer, twice, now I just play inthe EOG looking for free play dinero, I was playing in the nl cash games for awhile, but not after that BS.