Raycabino

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'm now paying over $3.00 a gallon for gas after BIDEN stopped the pipeline.....Bernie wants to punish successful CEOs with an absurd tax rate.....And the market is spooked in part for fear that Sleepy Joe will be attempting a tax hike. How else can we support all the freeloaders and welfare recipients?
Please refresh my memory how we are going to be better now than the Dems have control.

Gee that's too bad son, a darn shame.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How despicable are these Republicon voter suppression laws being passed throughout the nation. Making illegal to give a person waiting in line for hours food or water. Closing the poll at 5PM just when working people are getting out of work. Not allowing voting on the weekend. Fuck the Russian Republicon Nazi's. Joe Biden called these racist laws "not Jim Crow but Jim Eagle.

The Russian Republicon Nazi's.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Democrats are Communists.

Communists Vote For Democrats.

They'll Be Opportunities in 2022/2024 To Vote Out These Communists.

Everybody Act Smart.
You're going to need about 8 years of college just to get to that fork in the road in your life again where you'll get another opportunity to choose the smart or not-so-smart way to turn when you get there again in life. Hopefully, you make a better choice when that comes around again. We're all rooting for you skitzo!

If you stay on your meds these conversations never come up again do you realize that? Were all pulling for you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're going to need about 8 years of college just to get to that fork in the road in your life again where you'll get another opportunity to choose the smart or not-so-smart way to turn when you get there again in life. Hopefully, you make a better choice when that comes around again. We're all rooting for you skitzo!

If you stay on your meds these conversations never come up again do you realize that? Were all pulling for you.

The Lincoln Project's Errand Boy Returns.

The Kid Listened Intently.

He's Now a Proud Member.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Finally figured it out

BM is Eric Trump.

View attachment 7463814

View attachment 7463815

Too mistaken Boston Massacre for Eric Trump is very cruel to Eric Trump! But obviously deserving!

Eric Trump, Rudy G,, Sidney Powell, Don Trump Jr., Donald Trump, Ron Johnson, Boston Massacre, Dumb Dude, Tucker, Laura Ingraham, Lindsay Graham. LOL, LOL:, LOL, LOL

"The insurgents were zero threat to the police. The love law enforcement. The all were good people. It's Antifa that you have to worry about". This is what all these RepubliCon Nazi's are now promoting!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Raycabino believes there's a video of the Easter Bunny humping a Unicorn. Because Skippy said so.

Raycabino!!!! Lol, lol

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No one with a working brain gives a fukk. Biden's approval rating with voters that don't have half their dinner on their shirt is beyond favorable.

But feel free to stamp your feet, cry and shit yourself as if your bullshit matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Take a bet move the number, it's not rocket science,
Obviously!

"Right here in Fulton County there's video of the election being stolen"
- HcSkip

"Skippy thanks for clearing up the misinformation. Good to hear from someone who knows".
- Raycabino

It's actually science for Dummies.

Thanks Skippy and Rayray

Bushay

NHL Expert
You have to love this shit. Their guy loses the election so let's go after his drug-addicted kid until our guy is put back in office!!!!

I don't know what's worse. You believe what the Q people want you to believe, you're just a sore loser, or you're over the age of 40 and a small amount of the population still think people like you are cool cause you're white and have this rap thing down pat better than most your age! lol. And your actually proud of it. When I'm not staring at my screen for 18 hours a day I'm the reincarnation of Vanilla Ice and damn proud of it. Just imagine what the holidays are like when your name comes up and the first relative starts giggling and can't stop again on your success in this world!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You have to love this shit. Their guy loses the election so let's go after his drug-addicted kid until our guy is put back in office!!!!

I don't know what's worse. You believe what the Q people want you to believe, you're just a sore loser, or you're over the age of 40 and a small amount of the population still think people like you are cool cause you're white and have this rap thing down pat better than most your age! lol. And your actually proud of it. When I'm not staring at my screen for 18 hours a day I'm the reincarnation of Vanilla Ice and damn proud of it. Just imagine what the holidays are like when your name comes up and the first relative starts giggling and can't stop again on your success in this world!

Kid got zero game of any kind
Especially a Speech game. He would have got rolled up and smoked in the bridge wars era when the kids hadda wait their turn to mumble their wares and piss they pants .

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Trump didn't lose and no one gives two shits about Hunter, his laptop, which you Idiots claimed was a Russian plot, is evidence. I told you I had the documents and I meant it.

Do you really like my raps?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Just as you think only Black people can rap, Sleepy thinks only Black women can stock shelves. Do you understand that is true Racism?

Trump didn't lose and no one gives two shits about Hunter, his laptop, which you Idiots claimed was a Russian plot, is evidence. I told you I had the documents and I meant it.

Do you really like my raps?
You see trumps election attorney Sydney Powell admitted in court all of the election fraud was a lie and stated that no reasonably intelligent person would believe the conspiracy theories? In other words trumps very own attorney believes you’re a dumbass for falling for the bullshit

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You see trumps election attorney Sydney Powell admitted in court all of the election fraud was a lie and stated that no reasonably intelligent person would believe the conspiracy theories? In other words trumps very own attorney believes you’re a dumbass for falling for the bullshit

Start thinking for yourself, for once in your life, just try it. I made dozens of claims in this thread and backed up every last one of them.

This fraud was massive, it turned a 1.24 in the run Jolly into a I don't know what big Outsider within hours.

He tells you right here what happened.

1617766100311.png

Did you read it? Read it fucking again.

You have to be dumb as a box of fucking rocks to think this moron, who did absolutely nothing, beat Pres Trump. You know why he did nothing? He told you that too. They put together a massive fraud campaign, he fucking said as much.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Start thinking for yourself, for once in your life, just try it. I made dozens of claims in this thread and backed up every last one of them.

This fraud was massive, it turned a 1.24 in the run Jolly into a I don't know what big Outsider within hours.

View attachment 7463879

You have to be dumb as a box of fucking rocks to think this moron, who did absolutely nothing, beat Pres Trump. You know why he did nothing? He told you that too. They put together a massive fraud campaign, he fucking said as much.

That Bird Brain in The Photo Doesn't Recognize Where He is or Who He is.

His Sheep are Scared To Speak About Him.

They'd Get Clobbered Over The Head, and End Up Seeing Ghosts, if They Tried To DeFend This Confused Goon.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That Bird Brain in The Photo Doesn't Recognize Where He is or Who He is.

His Sheep are Scared To Speak About Him.

They'd Get Clobbered Over The Head, and End Up Seeing Ghosts, if They Tried To DeFend This Confused Goon.

This guy is a symbol of the worst in America. Similar to a Facist Nazi in the late '30's Germany.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This Pathological Liar Has Been Trying To Tell a Truth His Whole Life.

Everybody in America Understands How Poisonous His Disease Can Be.

You're in a very, very small group that supports Derek Chauvin. Even Raycabino thinks you're a piece of shit scumbag.

You're a symbol of the worst in America.

View attachment 7463879

Think for myself-that’s rich coming from a trumptard cultist whos leader is such a stupid dumbass he suggested injecting bleach to fight Covid

So much fraud yet unable to produce one. credible example of it

Keep swinging pal

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're in a very, very small group that supports Derek Chauvin. Even Raycabino thinks you're a piece of shit scumbag.

You're a symbol of the worst in America.

This Spy Tries To Pass Himself Off as an American.

Hates The Police, Who Infiltrate His Hate For America Operation.

His Globalist Views are a True Sign of His Hate For This Country.

Americans Never Put Other Countries Before Ours, Like This Poisonous Globalist Does.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Think for myself-that’s rich coming from a trumptard cultist whos leader is such a stupid dumbass he suggested injecting bleach to fight Covid

So much fraud yet unable to produce one. credible example of it

Keep swinging pal

LMAO. I wish he really did say that just to piss you off.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This Great American Patriot Was Murdered By a Pelosi Supporter.

Ashli Babbitt’s Manner of Death During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach Ruled a Homicide by DC Medical Examiner’s Office

1617834597063.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
“Sidney Powell Responds to the Fake News.”
The Dominion case, she says, has no merit because it’s going after her for her legal opinion, an opinion that she claims is based on evidence that she presented to four different courts. As such, her statements are “not subject to challenge under defamation law.”
And she says she did not say that ‘no reasonable person’ would believe her claims.
The page also includes a statement from her attorney, Howard Kleinhendler, which accuses the media of “cutting and pasting” portions of their motion to dismiss the Dominion complaint.

Texas state House hearing from the Attorney General’s head of election fraud outlining the HUNDREDS of cases they are pursuing in the state of Texas. Not surprisingly most of these cases involve fraud from mail-in ballots

Texas is not the only state dealing with massive election fraud cases. It is important to know that fraud is a massive issue for the country, as without fair and clean elections, nothing else matters. Many people are working on this, but no one harder than Sidney Powell.

Election Fraud Prosecution at an ‘All-Time High’: Texas Attorney General’s Office
"An official in Texas’ Attorney General’s office testified during a state House hearing that the number of election fraud cases in Texas is at an “all-time high.”

The amount is “higher than our historical average by a long shot,” said Jonathan White, the head of the election fraud agency within the Texas Attorney General’s Special Prosecution Division, to the Texas House Elections Committee last week, reported The Texan.

When asked by a state lawmaker if there were trends in election fraud prosecutions, White said that “have 510 offenses pending against 43 defendants in court right now.

"White said that about 80 percent of those pending cases involve alleged mail-in ballot fraud, and 60 percent of resolved cases involved mail-in voting."

If the Rule of Law had been followed, Donald Trump would be the President at this moment.
“He was re-elected and should be president right now.”