Pujols Released...

railbird

EOG Master
OC used to do a good job of keeping them caged in Santa Ana. The East LA of OC.

The birth of OC diversity began in 1980 when Georgia Frontiere moved the Rams to Anaheim from LA.

There was a sexual culture with this team starting at the top with Georgia.

I had a food server friend give me the details of what went on in her private suite with former players like Joe Namath and Bert Jones. He delivered food to the suites and her box. There was only one guest in her suite and it was usually a younger former athlete.

Georgia introduced head coach John Robinson to one of her former show girl friends who he left his wife for. John Robinson had a nickname in the media. "Jolly" John Robinson and that was for his sexual escapades once he left his wife.

Rams like Eric Dickerson would hit the OC clubs and bang all the white women. News started circulating about the Rams stars partying in the OC clubs and the white woman went for them. More black men would hit the OC clubs.

White men then started banging the brown women of Santa Ana and just like that OC was changed. Lots of mixed kids and mixed marriages in the 1990s changed the landscape of OC forever.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_United_States_presidential_election_in_California red onion ruined everything.

Their scouting department leaves a lot to be desired. Jo Adell (CF) always a top 3 prospect in MLB is a bust. Can't
field and K's too much. They drafted a athlete, except this isn't football.
Way too early to classify Adell a bust

Heim

EOG Master
Way too early to classify Adell a bust

In his first 22 at bats he struck out 8 times in the minors. Same issue.

The Halos are hurting in the outfield with Trout and Fowler out. They used a thirdbaseman
in right field last night. Adell would be out there either in center or right after 3 years in
the minors. Nope guy is done in the organization. They're waiting for a decent
year in the minors to unload him for pitching imo.

In his first 22 at bats he struck out 8 times in the minors. Same issue.

The Halos are hurting in the outfield with Trout and Fowler out. They used a thirdbaseman
in right field last night. Adell would be out there either in center or right after 3 years in
the minors. Nope guy is done in the organization. They're waiting for a decent
year in the minors to unload him for pitching imo.
Many players struggle and take longer to make adjustments or tweaks and then they take off like JD Ramírez or Max Munccy

Will Adell be one of those guys? I don’t know and neither do you. Way too early to call Adell a bust

Heim

EOG Master
Many players struggle and take longer to make adjustments or tweaks and then they take off like JD Ramírez or Max Munccy

Will Adell be one of those guys? I don’t know and neither do you. Way too early to call Adell a bust

Halo Adell sent down again. Can't field and can't hit off speed. He had a good spring, they should
have dumped him for pitching.

Bust