Pujols Released...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Would be a good move by the White Sox. Pujols could help LaRussa manage the team. I am sure Pujols know the rules when the game goes into extra innings.
Could give each other tips on how to keep their prostate healthy since they are both around the same age.

No. It wouldn't. Please tell me how the Pujols we saw with the Angels will suddenly turn into the Pujols we saw with the Cards? ANY contending team that signs him is not a serious contending team

Heim

EOG Master
A's could use him. Moreland from the left side and Pujols from the right, however, don't think Albert would go for that. That was the latest issue in Halo land, playing time.

Last edited:

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
No. It wouldn't. Please tell me how the Pujols we saw with the Angels will suddenly turn into the Pujols we saw with the Cards? ANY contending team that signs him is not a serious contending team

i guess i was too subtle. i said it jokingly. Hence the two sentences after i said it was a good move. i guess i should have put a LOL in there somewhere.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Owners and Fans Looking for Team/ All Teams, To be a Contender/ Champion every so often.

In 9+ Years, Pujols never won a Playoff Game With the Angels.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
A's could use him. Moreland from the left side and Pujols from the right, however, don't think Albert would go for that. That was the latest issue in Halo land, playing time.

He has a big fan, with power on the South Side of Chicago.

During the start of last night's telecast, both Matt Vasgersian and Jose Mota reported that Pujols wanted to continue playing.

Limited to the AL, unless some NL manager loses his mind, that limits the options.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Funny how he still wanted to be an everyday player in Anaheim, but knew he'd be just a PT'er in LA.

He knows he has a legit shot to win the WS in the "real" Los Angeles. As long as he was in Anaheim he knew the post-season was never gonna happen. Just one more reason why Mike Trout better not cry about never making the post season. He chose the freedom of financial security over the chance to play meaningful games in October. His call. I just don't wanna hear him cry about it when his career is over and 2014 was his only time in the post season

railbird

EOG Master
He knows he has a legit shot to win the WS in the "real" Los Angeles. As long as he was in Anaheim he knew the post-season was never gonna happen. Just one more reason why Mike Trout better not cry about never making the post season. He chose the freedom of financial security over the chance to play meaningful games in October. His call. I just don't wanna hear him cry about it when his career is over and 2014 was his only time in the post season
why give a rats ass about a store bought ring. they have been underachievers for 20 yrs now, there oriental manager has his head so far up his ass, he is a coward and a pippet

railbird

EOG Master
Seager out 5 or so weeks after the hbp on right hand. Albert likely playing sooner than later.
dodgers roi is in the toilet this year, there best team ever was 2017 but their anaytic and social justice think tank had to ruin their 35-5 summer run by acquiring curtis granderson and it completely ruined their chemstry and they ended up choking to the astros

Heim

EOG Master
Seager out 5 or so weeks after the hbp on right hand. Albert likely playing sooner than later.

Right handed bat at first to complement Muncey. At least Albert still has a quick bat, that's about it.

I would think the Halos are stuck for the remaining portion of the contract. Cheap risk for blue crew

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Right handed bat at first to complement Muncey. At least Albert still has a quick bat, that's about it.

I would think the Halos are stuck for the remaining portion of the contract. Cheap risk for blue crew

Right - Dodgers only on the hook for less than $500k so minimal risk here. 0% chance anyone was gonna have anything to do with that albatross of a contract

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
dodgers roi is in the toilet this year, there best team ever was 2017 but their anaytic and social justice think tank had to ruin their 35-5 summer run by acquiring curtis granderson and it completely ruined their chemstry and they ended up choking to the astros
Where does Houston’s trash cans rank?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Reporters are too dumb to ask Pujols if his Agent was asking for Pujols to play everyday.

That makes it easy for star player to deny.

Usually all bitching would come from the Agent of a star player.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Trevor Cahill was the opening day pitcher for the Angels in 2019.

That is all you need to know about this crap franchise.

Won only during steroid era and now have become a Gene Autry team as before.

Anaheim is a slum. Inland Orange County is old and run down. Only nice cities are those on the beach.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Reporters are too dumb to ask Pujols if his Agent was asking for Pujols to play everyday.

That makes it easy for star player to deny.

Usually all bitching would come from the Agent of a star player.
I’ve followed the angels since the 70’s and it may be the most bland team in baseball. No personality at all. Actually it’s a team Rail should love, basically all white and do what they are told. I haven’t capped if the ownership
Is gay/straight or their political leanings though.

Heim

EOG Master
I’ve followed the angels since the 70’s and it may be the most bland team in baseball. No personality at all. Actually it’s a team Rail should love, basically all white and do what they are told. I haven’t capped if the ownership
Is gay/straight or their political leanings though.

The teams ethnic make-up changed with the demographics of the surrounding areas. When Gene Autry
owned the team it was predominately white with a few black players like Mickey Rivers, Morris Nettles etc..

Once Moreno took over naturally he favored the Latin flavor. Moreover, many white and black athletes
now are moving away from baseball.

The name change was stupid. It alienated many in Orange County. Unlike Dodger Stadium, Anaheim
crowds are predominately OC white unless you go to the outfield seats. lol

railbird

EOG Master
The teams ethnic make-up changed with the demographics of the surrounding areas. When Gene Autry
owned the team it was predominately white with a few black players like Mickey Rivers, Morris Nettles etc..

Once Moreno took over naturally he favored the Latin flavor. Moreover, many white and black athletes

The name change was stupid. It alienated many in Orange County. Unlike Dodger Stadium, Anaheim

Irvine 280,000 population is 50% Chi-coms, 20% iranians.. in 1980 it was 94% white. anaheim and fullerton are being over run by hispanics

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Can’t say I expected to ever see a Morris Nettles reference, I like it.

Heim

EOG Master
Big LOL last night watching a few Dodger #55 Pujols jerseys in the stands. Dodger marketing
team didn't waste time.

P.S. Pujols' pregame conference was a joke. What a phony this guy is.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Irvine 280,000 population is 50% Chi-coms, 20% iranians.. in 1980 it was 94% white. anaheim and fullerton are being over run by hispanics

OC used to do a good job of keeping them caged in Santa Ana. The East LA of OC.

The birth of OC diversity began in 1980 when Georgia Frontiere moved the Rams to Anaheim from LA.

There was a sexual culture with this team starting at the top with Georgia.

I had a food server friend give me the details of what went on in her private suite with former players like Joe Namath and Bert Jones. He delivered food to the suites and her box. There was only one guest in her suite and it was usually a younger former athlete.

Georgia introduced head coach John Robinson to one of her former show girl friends who he left his wife for. John Robinson had a nickname in the media. "Jolly" John Robinson and that was for his sexual escapades once he left his wife.

Rams like Eric Dickerson would hit the OC clubs and bang all the white women. News started circulating about the Rams stars partying in the OC clubs and the white woman went for them. More black men would hit the OC clubs.

White men then started banging the brown women of Santa Ana and just like that OC was changed. Lots of mixed kids and mixed marriages in the 1990s changed the landscape of OC forever.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
OC used to do a good job of keeping them caged in Santa Ana. The East LA of OC.

The birth of OC diversity began in 1980 when Georgia Frontiere moved the Rams to Anaheim from LA.

There was a sexual culture with this team starting at the top with Georgia.

I had a food server friend give me the details of what went on in her private suite with former players like Joe Namath and Bert Jones. He delivered food to the suites and her box. There was only one guest in her suite and it was usually a younger former athlete.

Georgia introduced head coach John Robinson to one of her former show girl friends who he left his wife for. John Robinson had a nickname in the media. "Jolly" John Robinson and that was for his sexual escapades once he left his wife.

Rams like Eric Dickerson would hit the OC clubs and bang all the white women. News started circulating about the Rams stars partying in the OC clubs and the white woman went for them. More black men would hit the OC clubs.

White men then started banging the brown women of Santa Ana and just like that OC was changed. Lots of mixed kids and mixed marriages in the 1990s changed the landscape of OC forever.
I went to a couple ganes at the Big A when they were renovating the park for the Rams in 1980. I stayed in Irvine, was all white except for some asians.