Pretty scary I like every hockey game tonight.Any sharp hockey guys got a full slate?

here are tonight's games.

I'm waiting on some finn and sweedish games as they have been hot.

but love some chalk tonight.

Sens.Fischer and Zednik both return tonight.means nothing to either team.edge to montreal with Zed leading team in scoring 2 straight seasons.Ottawa great at home,especially after tough loss to carolina.montreal beat a tough Philly team.5-2 sens win

Sens - 1 1/2 +170 3 units

Bruins lost to Toronto 2 nights ago after peppering Belfour.Eddy the eagle stood on his head and prevented a huge toronto loss.bruins back at home after tough road trip losing tight games.Expected cakewalk here.love the fact that the finns bet this down to PK,bases on B2B theory and matchup.thanks guys

Bruins pk 3 units
bruins - 1 1/2 +220 1 1/2 units

Gut play here.

Iles 1st period over 1 1/2 -130 **3** units

love the way these 2 teams skated last 2 meetings.big goals early last game.In ikes last 3 games have played well

Next game is a fun one.World on pens playing the "due" thoery.little do they understand how well atlanta has improved in last few games.I've watched them really start to feel out each other.think this will be a breakthrough game,and also the end of Ed Olcyk's reign as pens coach

ATL ranks 28th in defense allowing 3.89 g/gm,so also feel they will let in a few softies.

ATL +142 3 units
atl 1st period over 1 1/2 goals -168 2 units
atl over 7 -125 **3** units

Tough matchup for detroit here.Usually have tough time with the Blackhawks.I'm hoping for outstanding goaltending here and a tight game

Hawks + 1 1/2 +105 1 unit
Hawks +270 1 unit

BIG PLAY on Vancouver over 6 1/2 -125*****5***** units

colorado is an over machine.Don't get fooled into believing a dirty game is in order with the whole Bertuzzi deal.Both teams have been warned by the league here,but expect a 6-2 game.

vancouver - 1 1/2 +225 2 units
van pk 1 unit

hope this helps out guys.there are a few sweedish games in the NHL forum that should be played.take care,and share opinions here on these games please

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Is this a hope they bet it after me and my friends so we can comeback and scalp deal? Or a follow up to the Musical stiff game. Music stops, oops your stiffed. So you learned your lesson, poured your heart out to the forum, blaming others, and all is forgiven. Lab, that is just too much baggage for me. I felt bad stiffing him because I liked him? Spent time in Hawaii? You would be Haoli shark bait in a different circle. Posters just do not come out of the woodwork saying you are a stiff unless there is something behind it. Plus, it is a wicked game when you suck in and manipulate the forums. But it is all ok now. I'll fax over all of my account numbers and passwords. We can work together. You won't burn me like all others previously? Maybe you can hook up with the highly profitable bonus whore gang. No, you outed them, probably on their shit list. But that may be a place you are with many. You ever here the story of the little girl and the rattlesnake?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Couple notes...Looks like Emery will be in goal for Ottawa tonight, and Atl is looking to sign Steve Shields today and put him in the nets tonight. Plus, not sure if Kiprusoff or Sauve will go tonight for Calgary.

I Love that colorad over.Avs lead league in offense.Vancouver also dominates the avs.Road team is 4-1-1 I think here as well.

Vancouver and over both big here.

also,watch for the pens total to keep climbing guys.7-3 game you will see tonight.would like to find odds on a 10 goal game.

I'm adding 1 unit on cannucks pk play

also guys.Calgary playing B2B games.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>CAL is 1-4 in their last five road games.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>Under is 7-0 in CAL last seven games overall.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>PHO ranks 25th in off. scoring with 2.55 g\gm.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>Over is 3-1 in PHO last four games overall.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=arial_11px align=middle width=12 bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD class=arial_11px bgColor=#ffffff>Under is 5-1 in the last six meetings.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
calgary is 6-1 last 7 agint phoe

really like the under 6 -130 here **2 1/2** u's

expect backup in nets though

Leafs have got the steam here.they are now the favorite.crazy move IMO

vancouver will close the fav.-120 prolly.

there was also a big move to the under in the rangers game.pinny has over 6 -110.might jump soon to the over here

Horseshoe

EOG Senior Member
Even a Spiro or H, with the best insiders to all teams and angles betting into them, would have a tough time winning with that much action.

Guys,bump sens play.

Sheldon Souray is in trouble with his wife.the guy is married to a playboy playmate,and has started hitting her again.lol

Idiot.Watched him play on tuesday night,and he was an invisible man.911 was called by his wife the other night,and he has been dealing with cops and lawyers.nice combo.he's been in a big rut.

Don't expect anything from him tonight in the nations capital:+excited-

Thanks NAZ.I hope we can catch up soon.Been hectic here.

luckily the gut play paid off.

Rangers up 2-0 in the first for and early win.

how's the training going buddy?and how's the work?

nice start to the night as both 1st period wagers came in.

as well atlanta is up 4-1 in the 1st 10 minutes of their game.mark my words in this thread.I said Atlanta was playing much better,and they were a very live dog.and that Ed Olcyk would be fired after this game.

I definetly thought there would be 10 goals in this game,and was even looking for a prop in the hockey forum.

when atlanta wins this game 8-2,ed olcyk will be done as head coach.

too bad,he is a nice guy:doh1 :doh1

great comeback by Pitt.

they are up 7-5 now late.looks like Olcyk keeps his job.more importantly they get win #1

we get the over 1st period and game.lose atl.