Predict the FINAL NUMBER of confirmed Coronavirus cases/deaths in the U.S. (Predictions ONLY)

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The death numbers that come out are not indicitive of current situations either, FL had about 30 today listed, but 4 of them were from last july and Aug, others from early this year, only 4 were from the last 10 days.

4/29 - 1 4/27 - removed 1 4/26 - 1 4/23 - 1 4/22 - 1 4/21 - 1 4/17 - 2 4/16 - 1 4/15 - 1 4/14 - 3 4/13 - 1 4/12 - 2 4/10 - 2 4/8 - 3 4/7 - 1 4/5 - 1 3/22 - 1 3/19 - 1 3/5 - 1 1/31 - 1 1/13 - 1 12/16 - removed 1 8/23 - 2 8/22 - 1 7/18 - 1

Your posts aren't indicative of intelligence.

I don't know why you bother.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am going to be laughing sofa king hard when all of you sheep who took the vanne get infected anyway while Birdie and I are walking around all balls and nuts out.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I heard the lunatic governor in NJ said he will remove all "outside" restrictions, except you'll still have to wear a mask and socially distance, what a guy.
He won't go anywhere this spring/summer without his goons, will get shit thrown at him everywhere he goes.

Funny small print in NJ new statement today - dancing permitted at private catered events. But not permitted at bars and other related business,such as nightclubs. SCIENCE!!

Bar seating re opens this week, but not clear if he was saying need plexi or dividers between people?

Why is the 6ft still a thing anyway?, when it was trashed by MIT.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He won't go anywhere this spring/summer without his goons, will get shit thrown at him everywhere he goes.

Funny small print in NJ new statement today - dancing permitted at private catered events. But not permitted at bars and other related business,such as nightclubs. SCIENCE!!

Bar seating re opens this week, but not clear if he was saying need plexi or dividers between people?

Why is the 6ft still a thing anyway?, when it was trashed by MIT.
It's going to be an interesting summer, 1/2 the country will be completely normal, packed stadiums/ concerts, no masks, no nothing, while the other half will be continuing on with the charade. The question is can it last? At some point the dem state domino's will start to fall, then they'll all cave.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
It's going to be an interesting summer, 1/2 the country will be completely normal, packed stadiums/ concerts, no masks, no nothing, while the other half will be continuing on with the charade. The question is can it last? At some point the dem state domino's will start to fall, then they'll all cave.
My gym has been packed for months they thankfully never listened.

Was at two restaurants in last few days one of them guy looked like had less than 50% tables set up. Owner was being a fucking prick about 8 max per table etc. Was crying a lot to us about using retirement money etc.
Another place was at sat down in Trenton area, fucking packed. Stool tables up at the bar, place nearly jammed. Def over 80/90 capacity. They either know the right people or didn't give a shit.two very different situations. One guy flourishing, one guy bleeding out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Desantis is Moses, he's freed his people from bondage.

He's the new Trump.
As much as I like him, I think it needs to be Trump in '24 and Tasty Noem as running mate. DeSantis should stay governor of Florida. If Trump doesn't run then DeSantis/Tasty. He should only leave for POTUS. Florida too important. I wanted Pence out but he stuck with that weirdo. Pence brought him nothing. Tasty would have added some pussy ballots.

mr merlin

EOG Master
As much as I like him, I think it needs to be Trump in '24 and Tasty Noem as running mate. DeSantis should stay governor of Florida. If Trump doesn't run then DeSantis/Tasty. He should only leave for POTUS. Florida too important. I wanted Pence out but he stuck with that weirdo. Pence brought him nothing. Tasty would have added some pussy ballots.
I'm done with trump, the situation we're in with covid is because of him, he never fired fauci(or anyone else), other than vague statements he never pushed back against any of the covid bullshit. When Kemp in GA had the nerve to be the first to reopen trump ripped him a new asshole - mainly because he dared to go his own way, Trump had his chance.

The question is will he support desantis if he wins? or will he start ripping everyone that opposes him, i suspect the latter.

Valuist

EOG Master
I am going to be laughing sofa king hard when all of you sheep who took the vanne get infected anyway while Birdie and I are walking around all balls and nuts out.

OK so you've nailed the best horse name ever (Sofa King Obvious). What we need is a furniture guy into racing. The perfect guy? Mattress Mac.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Fuk Noem. She caved to the NCAA and the woke corporations. She also begged for refugees to come live in South Dakota.

She cried when Biden told her she could not shoot off fireworks on July 4th this year at Mt. Rushmore, instead of telling him to fuk himself and doing it anyway.

Last edited:

Sleepy

EOG Master
Reynolds would be better she told Biden fuk himself over illegals coming to Iowa.

Was one of the first to end the mask charade.

Strongly opposes vaccine passports.

Told Biden to fuk himself over any gun bans and said Iowa would become a 2nd ammendment sanctuary state.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fuk Noem. She caved to the NCAA and the woke corporations. She also begged for refugees to come live in South Dakota.

She cried when Biden told her she could not shoot off fireworks on July 4th this year at Mt. Rushmore, instead of telling him to fuk himself and doing it anyway.
She needs them to grow the economy. People are not getting off the couch to work for $15/hour these days.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
New York, New Jersey Lift Covid-19 Capacity Limits on Businesses
Move is most significant relaxation of restrictions by two states since beginning of pandemic

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
We are still under an overabundance of caution in Michigan. We’ll open up 2 weeks after the end of the world. The good news is Whitmer’s husband will have the boat out in time for Memorial Day.

mr merlin

EOG Master
She needs them to grow the economy. People are not getting off the couch to work for $15/hour these days.
South and north dakota are great, it's like stepping back in time, you go to a bar or restaurant and it's all nice , good looking country gals working , no blue hair, no tattoos. On my trip to the black hills last summer there were almost no blacks or mexicans either.

As far as these dem governors relaxing restrictions, they're being forced too after all the R govs led the way, the images of complete normality that will be coming out this summer in free states will force their hand.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
South and north dakota are great, it's like stepping back in time, you go to a bar or restaurant and it's all nice , good looking country gals working , no blue hair, no tattoos. On my trip to the black hills last summer there were almost no blacks or mexicans either.

As far as these dem governors relaxing restrictions, they're being forced too after all the R govs led the way, the images of complete normality that will be coming out this summer in free states will force their hand.
Indiana is a lot like that also, but the masks stay on along the Illinois and Mich borders. Businesses don’t want to turn away Chicago business.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
12 and over about to be approved for *emergency use. Then they are going to go down to the terrible 2's.

SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRS!

Bushay

NHL Expert
A good percentage of the you and birdies of the country who didn't take the vaccine in 1918 soon developed club foot when Polio set in so I'll take my chances thanks.