Poker Tourney Going Forward for the time being

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated
Re: Poker Tourney Going Forward for the time being

Aahh forgot about needing to register with the password for this week. Oh well good luck everyone

i never once said eog cheated me from prizes

Your changing words around. I was not trying to scam anyone. Your being irrational. I simply posted what others in eog poker tourney wanted me to ask so i asked. Go read the 2 threads and posts.

All i said was i didn't get paid for tenth place one tourney and i asked about it is all which is right and in the other thread i didnt' know that money was taken out for some side pot. I never saw any thread as it was in a different section

I was taught if you didn't know answers, to go ask and thats what i did. If i am now allowed to play then please ban my account so i can't log in. It's the right thing to do. I appologized and don't even know what for, but i did anyway.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

go die you worthless peice of shit, you are not eligible, accept it and move on. get lost :scooter

ok, can u please ban my account then

No idea why you are calling me names. I never did anything wrong. Nothing but posted and asked a simple question and wanted answers.

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

TT meet Karma. Guy lies so much he can't even keep up with his outlandishness stories. Drop that hammer Tuck. :sad

tblaze

EOG Addicted

thanks for the game...i dont think ive ever seen 27 in this

peepeewarrior talking shit about Tuck during the tourney. He said he is going to start a thread at SBR....::LMAO::

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless u let TTwarrior back in Tuck ????

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Its open registration with the password, i cant ban him from it, but he will never get paid

Wade

EOG Master

here you go tuckman. i made it easy for you. i think blowjobs lawncare should get 10th, trc99 get 9th, javahh07 get 8th and ttwarrior gets a beating.

1. SDCHARGERS21
2. bkr149342
3. kidkonggolf
4. bkr144830
5. tblaze44
6. roachman
7. rjt721
8. ttwarrior4
9. javahh07
10. trc99
11. bjwlawncare

Wade

EOG Master

i got a $20 freeplay. that means warrior probably got his $40 freeplay. :doh1

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Doesn't surprise me that he was on this tourny like flies on shit.

here you go tuckman. i made it easy for you. i think blowjobs lawncare should get 10th, trc99 get 9th, javahh07 get 8th and ttwarrior gets a beating.

1. SDCHARGERS21
2. bkr149342
3. kidkonggolf
4. bkr144830
5. tblaze44
6. roachman
7. rjt721
8. ttwarrior4
9. javahh07
10. trc99
11. bjwlawncare

Wade, your last blow job.......How did it taste?

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

how did the tourney go this week...had to move..but will be back next week...happy new year to everyone.....hope to see you next week

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

How does this work now? Where do I sign up for this week? I am in if that is all I must say.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

The password will be posted in this thread 10 minutes before tourney time in the top post.

LCD

I'd like to play the one this week 1/31/12. Do I need to do anything. Do I just put look for the password 10 minutes before.