Pinnacle Sports Will Be Releasing These Odds Shortly...

I have been informed that anyone who wants to wager on the FEZZIK VS. SHRINK FOOTBALL HANDICAPPING contest will be able to make a FUTURES bet with PINNACLE SPORTS shortly on their website...

The only question that remains to be answered is how big of an UNDERDOG I will open up against Fezzik? :cocktail

THE SHRINK

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
I will put my left lung on FEZZIK

FOR THE MAX PLEASE

:wow

:wow best of luck to you kenny:cocktail

:wow

JRoz

EOG Member
<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR id=ignore0><TD colSpan=3>Handicapping Contest

</TD></TR><TR id=ignore_a0><TD colSpan=3>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge

</TD></TR><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b0><TD width="15%">Sat 9/10</TD><TD colSpan=2>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>09:00 AM</TD><TD class=MBB>101 Fezzik</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">-109</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"></TD><TD class=MBB>102 Shrink</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">-101</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
At Pinny Can I parlay Shrink -101 , with Desperate Housewives to win best comedy with the over on median house prices in Norfolk, VA or is that co-related

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
trytrytry said:
At Pinny Can I parlay Shrink -101 , with Desperate Housewives to win best comedy with the over on median house prices in Norfolk, VA or is that co-related
:+thumbs-2 FUNNY!

And for lung guy. what would you do with a 3rd lung if you won? :+clueless

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wht-title vAlign=top width="14%" bgColor=#000066>Thu 9/15</TD><TD class=wht-title bgColor=#000066 colSpan=4>Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title align=middle bgColor=#999999 colSpan=5>Maximum Wager: 100.00 USD</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk>08:00 AM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>73 Over</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> 204500 US Dollars +102</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio340>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio340>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C34P0></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>74 Under</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> 204500 US Dollars -112</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio value=riskType name=radio341>Risk <INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=toWinType name=radio341>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C34P1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am all over this over.....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
and this one too

and this one too

and this one too too too at +101

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wht-title vAlign=top width="14%" bgColor=#000066>Sat 9/10</TD><TD class=wht-title bgColor=#000066 colSpan=4>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title align=middle bgColor=#999999 colSpan=5>Maximum Wager: 500.00 USD</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk>09:00 AM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>101 Fezzik</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> -111</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio value=riskType name=radio00>Risk <INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=toWinType name=radio00>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P0></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>102 Shrink</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +101</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wht-title vAlign=top width="14%" bgColor=#000066>Sat 9/10</TD><TD class=wht-title bgColor=#000066 colSpan=4>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title align=middle bgColor=#999999 colSpan=5>Maximum Wager: 500.00 USD</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk>09:00 AM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>101 Fezzik</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> -111</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio value=riskType name=radio00>Risk <INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=toWinType name=radio00>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P0></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>102 Shrink</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +101</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wht-title vAlign=top width="14%" bgColor=#000066>Sat 9/10</TD><TD class=wht-title bgColor=#000066 colSpan=4>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title align=middle bgColor=#999999 colSpan=5>Maximum Wager: 500.00 USD</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk>09:00 AM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>101 Fezzik</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> -111</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio value=riskType name=radio00>Risk <INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=toWinType name=radio00>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P0></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>102 Shrink</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +101</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry said:

LOL...

Since Desparate Housewives is my Favorite TV show and since it interferes with my Handicapping, the two bets are definitely correlated...

I would bet against me when a NEW SHOW appears, but with me, during RERUNS...

Since I am NOT in the market to buy a new house anytime soon and I certinaly wouldn't choose Norfold, bet the UNDER in the housing prop...

Hope this helps...

THE SHRINK