Pinnacle Just Listed Opening Odds For Stardust Invitational...

Now why would Pinnacle have Yours Truly be the FAVORITE for the Stardust Invitational Football Handicapping Tournment (Fezzik is in that too) but an Underdog against Fezzik in the One on One Challenge?

<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR id=ignore_a0><TD colSpan=3>2005 Stardust Invitational Football Contest

</TD></TR><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b0><TD width="15%">Sat 9/10</TD><TD colSpan=2>Odds To Win 2005 Stardust Invitational</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>09:00 AM</TD><TD class=MBB>121 Steve Cofield</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1700</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>122 Steve Fezzik</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+900</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>123 Jay Ginsbach</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1550</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>124 Andy Iskoe</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1100</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>125 Marc Lawrence</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1100</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>126 Dave Malinsky</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1000</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>127 James Manos</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1650</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>128 Al McMordie</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1100</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>129 Kevin O'Neil</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1000</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>131 Randall the Handle</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1350</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>132 David Stratton</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1550</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>133 Tim Trushel</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1100</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>134 Ken Weitzner</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+720</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR id=ignore_a1><TD colSpan=3>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge

</TD></TR><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b1><TD width="15%">Sat 9/10</TD><TD colSpan=2>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>09:00 AM</TD><TD class=MBB>101 Fezzik</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">-111</TD></TR><TR class=hiliteRow><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>102 Shrink</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+101</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think I know why...:smoke

THE SHRINK

Willy,

I know mine SUX but have you seen FEZZIK and his HAIR?

Surely, I'd be favored over that HAIRDO? :+clueless

THE SHRINK

Kenny do you wear a rug??

Also you should be favored here in the contest as you are a proven winner, strong field though

You need a photo that shows your sparkling personality. Also one that is void of homosexual inferrence. It is too serious.

The reason for the discrepancy in the two lines has to do with the fact that in the Stardust Invitational, contestants get to choose 7 games which can be ANY combination of College Football Sides or Totals, and NFL Sides or Totals...

In the one on one matchup with Fezzik, only NFL sides are being offered..

Therefore, one can deduce that Pinnacle considers me a better College Handicapper compared with NFL sides only, or Fezzik is considered to be better at NFL sides vs. College games..

That makes sense to me and apparently Pinnacle as well...

Now if that line continues to rise against me as it is in the One on One Matchup against Fezzik, I may be forced to bet on myself out of PRINCIPLE!!!

PLUS 101??? :cocktail

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr...

THE SHRINK