People who have tattoos are scum

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
Re: People who have tattoos are scum

just an observation...........i dont recall seeing a person w/ piercings, but no tatoo's.....same mentality, i guess.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

These cage fighters are guys who got cut from the football team when they were 15, most of them are morons on steroids. The poised fighters are tattoo less and almost always win beat the ones coated in tats

You're a miserable old man

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: People that have tatoos are scum

My daughter who is an artist just completed some internship with a tatoo artist in Costa Rica....besides selling her art work, she got interested in the tatoo business a couple of years ago and probably will be opening up her own shop in Olympia, Washington....go figure, but whatever makes her happy....

I have no tatoos and do not plan on getting any...

Update on my daughter....she has a small shop in Brooklyn, NY and doing very well....works everyday....
She has been in Thailand from Jan-march for the last three years and always improving her craft...I am very proud f her...

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

Tattoo Bitch`s are in all the lower class strip clubs in Atlanta. Most date bikers. Biker daddy put them to work, they have got to earn.

Tattoos and piercings, do seem to be a correlated parlay to smoking, drug use, drinking, crime, promiscuness sexual behaviour, prison, etc. I'm talking about the people that are covered in ink and pierce things that should not be pierced, not the young girl with a bellybutton ring and a little rose on her (__!__).

Johnny LaRue

EOG Addicted

Classic and excellent topic by Railbird.

The incredible thing about these markings is that the are permanent....stop and think a bit before you do something that is permanent. Kill that baby, and you cannot bring it back, for example, you stupid and selfish cunt.

The body ink thing has really gone mainstream.a hell of a lot of women under age ,65 at least one .

My daughter even has one she has her boyfriend's ( now husband's ) initials tattooed on her wrist.it is at least discreet and I think it shows her commitment to her man, it would impress me if a girl did that for me, to the best of my knowledge he has none, seems more like a thing the guy would do . I'd bet she must have at least one more on an area I'll never see. People don't stop at one, like with potato chips

Seems more like something the man would do . I kinda said I'd never get one after working with a guy that had his X-wife's name tattooed on his bicep for eternity and paying alimony probably forever.

I do associate tattoos with negative things like drugs ,gangs and jail. Pretty strong correlation to prison and t

attoos
Definitely not my thing but you can't just write off every person with any inl. That would cut off the majority of women I've ever had ! When the clothes hit the floor I'm not going to refuse a woman because she has Yosemite Sam inked on her left butt cheek.

I find piercings to be far more unattractive

kane

EOG master

I use it as a handicapping tool, in boxing and mma also. I will fade the tatoo.

Have you been fading Kawhi Leonard and Lonzo Ball? Both of them are tattooed scum

waco

EOG Dedicated
YEARS AGO GOT ONE FOR MY GF THAT WAS AN ARROW POINTING AT HER PUSS AND STATING "DO NOT ENTER THIS BELONG TO WACO"

Valuist

EOG Master

My daughter who is an artist just completed some internship with a tatoo artist in Costa Rica....besides selling her art work, she got interested in the tatoo business a couple of years ago and probably will be opening up her own shop in Olympia, Washington....go figure, but whatever makes her happy....

I have no tatoos and do not plan on getting any...

We know that the Railbird/Viejo conflict dates back to at least 2009.

E$

EOG Dedicated
I don’t have any tattoos or the desire to get any but I find women with them sexy for some reason.

I wonder if The Munchkin Man is still alive?

He said he graduated from college in 1972, so that would make him...well, pretty old.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Read an article. People get addicted. They start with 1 or 2 tattoos, then more and more. Like drugs or alcohol. Cops in my town watch tattoo shops. They drive by and run tag numbers. Often stop cars leaving. Find drugs and open warrants.

mr merlin

EOG Master
After all these years, the number of people covered with tattoos and looking disgusting with them has grown tremendously.
The saddest is when you see young women all tatted up, in essence destroying their natural beauty forever to seek acceptance in a warped society.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
There are countless human beings without tattoos that are scum….they substitute racism and hatred in place of tattoos….never, ever judge a book by its cover….

Wade

EOG Master
I don’t have any tattoos or the desire to get any but I find women with them sexy for some reason.

I wonder if The Munchkin Man is still alive?

He said he graduated from college in 1972, so that would make him...well, pretty old.

MM is probably dead.

Classic and excellent topic by Railbird.

The incredible thing about these markings is that the are permanent....stop and think a bit before you do something that is permanent. Kill that baby, and you cannot bring it back, for example, you stupid and selfish cunt.
i was in my early 20s, overseas in australia, and had a girl pierce my ear with a needle. that was permanent. i didn't kill a baby. what is stupid or selfish about that? what if she'd tatted a tiny figure 8 on my ankle? oh lawsey, call the cops! what have i done, i can't bring it back?!?

MrTop

EOG Master
if you have prostate cancer and choose radiation you will get tattoos . Three Very small ones they are the tip of a sharpie marker size

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Update on my daughter....she has a small shop in Brooklyn, NY and doing very well....works everyday....
She has been in Thailand from Jan-march for the last three years and always improving her craft...I am very proud f her...

update…my daughter now works as a tattoo artist in Austin, Texas…she does very well…the tattoo business is thriving…I will be getting my first tattoo in September….