People who have tattoos are scum

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Re: People that have tatoos are scum

eh? this bitch?

$10.00??

What did i do? Did i steal little bourbons from your mini-bar?

Yes, but that is not what I was saying...

TheRx bash #1 (the dancing shoes one) 91023i2ndw;l You french kissed me. Then asked for 10 dollars. :blink:

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

Yes, but that is not what I was saying...

TheRx bash #1 (the dancing shoes one) 91023i2ndw;l You french kissed me. Then asked for 10 dollars. :blink:

Ohhhhh.....

Well, i'm pretty sure i took a shower with Dante, and shared a sleepingbag with Grandfather.......So, don't be thinking we have something special...I don't do the flowers thing...12io4j2w90

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

Are the guy that helped me up the stairs to the party?

Or, the guy that pulled me off the wrong elevator, and put me on the right one, when i was lookingh for my room afterwards?

always wondered wtf their names were...i remember right afterwards, one of them said on Rx that i talked with his wife, or, his wife helped up or down some stairs or something, and that she said i was funny or something...but, Hell if i can remember who it was now...Never could find that post again...

I do remember the massive fuckin black dude at the door though......I remember he asked my name, i said, "Uncle Fuckin Butternutts dude!''.....and then someone, Dante i think, pulled me into the room...

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

lol

Ahhhhh......crazy fucker...yeah, i do remember you...

You smelled like cookies....:+signs8-1

I am scum and proud, thank you.

Scum and proud as well.

perhaps the most ridiculous thread of all time
I gotta agree with you here Mo.

one of the most dangerous things you can do is heavy tattoo coverage..all the tattoo inks are unregulated despite the claims on some inks..(most are formulated in china or using Chinese pigments most are heavy content of heavy metal ions which are poisons and cancer causing..esp chromium.)...Stay far away from tatoos..

and removal is long, expensive, scaring and not a great option anyway...

just find some other way to express your independence like a haircut, dye your hair, piercing, loud tee shirt..

Can you back that up with documented fact from a university or impartial third party? I don't think so.

If a human being makes a choice to get a tat, then I dont see the problem.

There are consequences to all choices. :cheers
I once drank alcohol. Those consequences were brutal. Now I have some ink. Haven't had a consequence yet. Some choices are good, some are bad, but as long as you make your own, it's all good.

I commend the poster running the "bit" known as Munchkin Man for the creativity of this post. The effort that obviously went into this particular fable stands paramount over your more recent (though testy) posts. In the universe of Munchkin Man "bit" posts, this one ranks only number two, however. I don't think we'll ever see the "paper towels down the back of the underwear" post ever get shot out of the saddle. . .Whatever particular substance you were enjoying during the brainstorming which led to the formulation of the "melting faces (and running into a wall!!!)" post, I suggest you begin ordering it in bulk to assist in formulating your future missives. . .12io4j2w90

lmao

After graduating from college in 1972, the Munchkin Man joined a hippie commune for three months, located way up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
I thought that I remembered reading here that you and Shrink were roomates in college. At Shrink's age he would not have even graduated high school in 1972.

Maybe I am confused. ... :+clueless

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I thought that I remembered reading here that you and Shrink were roomates in college. At Shrink's age he would not have even graduated high school in 1972.

Maybe I am confused. ... :+clueless

Greetings Your Honor:

Please allow the Munchkin Man to clear up your confusion.

The Munchkin Man and The Shrink were NOT roommates during college.

Instead, the Munchkin Man and The Shrink were roommates during a one year apartment lease, which lasted from the summer of 1989 to the summer of 1990.

The Munchkin Man and The Shrink were roommates when The Shrink met the very fine woman who later became his wife.

She succeeded in rescuing The Shrink from the clutches of the Munchkin Man and the very bad influences the Munchkin Man was having upon him at the time.

The Shrink is very blessed to still be married to her today.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

texansfan

EOG Master

She succeeded in rescuing The Shrink from the clutches of the Munchkin Man and the very bad influences the Munchkin Man was having upon him at the time.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

:tub:

Thanks for the clarification, Mr. Munchkin. I can only imagine that the batchelor pad you shared with Shrink was a real happening place. ...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

lots of reasearch starting in the area and Ive seen some other studies as well but granted not from totally impartial researchers but I know enough of these ingredients and some studies to suggest strongly do not get colored ones and if you do get them dont remove them.

Research reveals tattoo ink contains metals, may cause cancer

Share/Save Email Print Comments
<SMALL>by</SMALL> Stephanie Harris <SMALL>on</SMALL> October 2, 2008

Although tattoos are a growing trend, the ingredients of tattoo ink are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Once an art form started by tribal societies for religious purposes, tattooing has become so popular that, according to a survey by Harris Interactive in 2003, 36 percent of Americans aged 25 to 29 has at least one tattoo.
What is unknown to many tattoo recipients is that they may be injecting dangerous chemicals under their skin. Far from the ingredients of the original tribal tattoos, which were made with dyes from the natural environment, many of today?s tattoo inks contain metallic salts, oxides, sulphides and selenides, according to a study done by the Institute for Health and Consumer Protection on permanent tattoo inks in Europe. Many of the chemicals found were originally intended for use in writing, automobile paints and printer inks.
Jani Ingram, an associate professor of chemistry, has been analyzing tattoo ink for metal content.
?There are many things in the inks, including a variety of metals, which provide some of the interesting colors,?Ingram said. ?The inks are not consistent, which also makes it difficult to know exactly what you are getting. In my research, we did trace metal analysis on the inks. We compared the metal content of various manufacturers.?
Ingram said she believes the tattoo removal process is the most dangerous aspect of tattoos. She said there are questions of exposure to metals in the inks. During removal, the tattoos are broken up so the body can absorb the ink.
?I tell folks that if they are going to get a tattoo, that they should want it for life,? Ingram said.
In America, the FDA regulates vitamins, cosmetics, drugs and food, but it does notregulate the ink that tattoos are made from. Because of other public health priorities and a previous lack of evidence, the FDA has not traditionally regulated tattoo inks or the pigments used in them, according to the FDA Web site.
In addition, the FDA does not require the ingredients of the inks to be disclosed. Because they are considered ?trade secrets,? tattoo inks may contain chemicals known to cause mutations, birth defects or cancer, though these symptoms may take years to appear.
Josh Nelson, a tattoo artist for Tat-Fu Tattoo on 104 E. Route 66, said he does not think the FDA should regulate what goes into tattoo ink.
?Because you can?t stick something in your skin that will cause a crazy reaction, I don?t think the FDA has to regulate what goes into tattoo ink,? Nelson said. ?A good artist is going to make sure that you won?t get anything bad in your ink. The ink we use at Tat-Fu Tattoo is all organic and made with minerals.?
Nelson said the companies that put plastic in their inks usually do not last long. He said Tat-Fu uses carbon-based black ink.
Conversly, Ingram said she wants more FDA involvement.
?I believe that the FDA needs to regulate tattoo ink, particularly with the numbers of people getting tattoos,? Ingram said. ?I think that some of the tattoo artists are unaware of the chemicals that are present in many of the inks. It would be difficult under the current circumstances for the artists to provide that information for their customers.?
Renee Hamilton, a freshman sociology and physiology major, has had her tattoo for four months.
?I didn?t know that the FDA doesn?t regulate what goes into tattoo ink,? Hamilton said. ?I think that?s disgusting. I think that the FDA should regulate tattoo ink because it?s going to have an effect on anybody who has a tattoo and a lot of people have them.?
Nelson suggests anyone interested in getting a tattoo should make sure it is what the recipient wants.
?Tattoos are not for everybody,? Ingram said. ?It?s going to be on your body for life, so make sure it?s something you like and don?t worry what other people think about it.?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Your Honor:

Please allow the Munchkin Man to clear up your confusion.

The Munchkin Man and The Shrink were NOT roommates during college.

Instead, the Munchkin Man and The Shrink were roommates during a one year apartment lease, which lasted from the summer of 1989 to the summer of 1990.

The Munchkin Man and The Shrink were roommates when The Shrink met the very fine woman who later became his wife.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man forgot to mention that the Munchkin Man was invited to and attended The Shrink's wedding.

It was truly a gala affair, and an event which has given the Munchkin Man fond memories which the Munchkin Man shall cherish forever.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the clarification, Mr. Munchkin. I can only imagine that the batchelor pad you shared with Shrink was a real happening place. ...

Greetings Your Honor:

To say the least!

Can you imagine?

No.

The human imagination is incapable of capturing the "happenings" that went on.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

People who have tattoos are usually sad kunts that don't like themselves. So they cover what they view as their ugliness with piercing and tattoos.

The King has spoken!

People who have tattoos are usually sad kunts that don't like themselves. So they cover what they view as their ugliness with piercing and tattoos.

The King has spoken!

I would like to spend a few days with this sad kunt and revel in her ugliness

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Learn to read, twat.

The King has spoken!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Women who have tattoos are 'replacing' missed hugs they didn't get from their dad while growing up. People who have emotional deficiencies replace them with Tats. The more tats and the bigger tats are with people who have serious psychological problems. Why would you deface your body with permanent ink is beyond me.

Blondie

EOG Master

Women who have tattoos are 'replacing' missed hugs they didn't get from their dad while growing up. People who have emotional deficiencies replace them with Tats. The more tats and the bigger tats are with people who have serious psychological problems. Why would you deface your body with permanent ink is beyond me.

Interesting thoughts and while I can see this being a reason for some, I think you are making an assumption about many women by generalizing it

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Interesting thoughts and while I can see this being a reason for some, I think you are making an assumption about many women by generalizing it

Every theory, rule of thumb, idea, point, etc will have SOMEONE in that group who doesn't fit the mold. I think that if you look at most people who have Tats, you don't see too many CEO's or professors at Harvard walking around with Tattoo'd bodies. I see more tats on blue collar workers than the white ones. But, that's just my experience, nothing more, nothing less.

Learn to read, twat.

I'm sure she is wallowing in her self-perceived ugliness right now. Especially knowing some degenerate gambler who probably digs ditches for a living and spends his time talking trash on an internet site has psychologically broke her down.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Disagree 110% the extra 10% is keeping me from being a jerk here as I can see you have a strong view which IMO is wrong and I have completely opposite view and neither of us will change the other....

But gotta ask...WHY WOULD YOU CARE IN THE LEAST IF SOMEONE GETS A TATTOO? how does it effect YOUR life?

I don't get piercings but don't judge either...to each his own

Blondie

EOG Master

Every theory, rule of thumb, idea, point, etc will have SOMEONE in that group who doesn't fit the mold. I think that if you look at most people who have Tats, you don't see too many CEO's or professors at Harvard walking around with Tattoo'd bodies. I see more tats on blue collar workers than the white ones. But, that's just my experience, nothing more, nothing less.

Interesting thought, however how many of them have tats you can't see :+clueless

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm sure she is wallowing in her self-perceived ugliness right now. Especially knowing some degenerate gambler who probably digs ditches for a living and spends his time talking trash on an internet site has psychologically broke her down.

:LMAO:LMAO I love this guy.

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

i just caught the thread title, i ain't went through and read all the posts.
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I remember back when i got out of HS in 91' the tattoo craze was starting to pick up cause of the grunge era, and i had all kinds of friends getting them, and by 93'-94' the whole tattoo and piercing thing had really taken off. I've had many a mullet, shaved head, flat top, shaved on lower half and long on top, mo-hawk, etc, and bleached and colored, had many a piercing, but never did the tattoo, came close quite a few times, but always would come to my senses and think "do i really want that in 10 years, hell 5 years, hell 2 years, what am i talking about 6 months with my neurotic mind?" All those other things i did to my self were trends that came and went, but the tattoo trend , that is permanent, the trend might fade, but the tat is there.
Not that i ever plan on being some career criminal , but an uncle told me when i was young to never get one, he said you never want any identifying marks on your body cause then it's easier to change identities and lie if caught.
But with the technology nowadays it probably wouldn't matter, but anyway i've always told my buddies and other people that i'm going to be ahead of my time or the game when it becomes trendy to NOT have a tattoo.

they punished IWIN's arm with black ink..

Pocket Lint

EOG Addicted

Primative behavior at it's core. Further proof of America's eventual demise. All a front to "impress" women and/or appear tough. A civilized society doesn't need violence or the need to tangle over women because a civilized society takes care of their women.

Goes hand and hand with cage fighting. Highly correlated!

railbird

EOG Master

See Ray Rice and War Machine, people that have tattoos are mentally weak.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I have always thought it's one of the most disgusting things a person can do.

railbird

EOG Master
Re: People who have tattoos are scum

These cage fighters are guys who got cut from the football team when they were 15, most of them are morons on steroids. The poised fighters are tattoo less and almost always win beat the ones coated in tats

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: People who have tattoos are scum

Looking around Las Vegas, I understand why Rail is disgusted with tattoos.

Different strokes for different folks, but I really don't know why people want to mark themselves in such ways.

They already look ignorant and trashy, but thinking about these young women when they're beyond middle age is disgusting because they look like trash now. :shoot: