overnights for wednesday

also,those in montreal,6 / 49 up to 40 million.the largest I've ever seen.

Bruins +115 **4** units.Love this game,and it is bound to close as Bruins the fav.

Capitals over 6 -140 2 1/2 units.Caps play wide open style,and have no defense.good for exciting overs

Lightning +105 3 units.devils gonna start looking bad.Lost to Atlanta,and showed how slow they were.Good spot for Stanley Cup champs here

Bruins over 6 -130.3 units.The team total will also be a play.Although Hurricanes Goalie looked great against Senators last game,Boston's offence looked great against Leafs last game.Belfour stood on his head,but I expect Bruins to be my biggest total unit play this yound season (side,team total)

Sharks +145 3 units.Again,a great spot for this team.San jose will start a nice roll here.Stars are a weak team.they will not make the playoffs in the west,look for a descisive game here by Sharks.Very good team speed.Marleau a star on the rise

Flames pk 2 1/2 units.Again,really like the dog here.Anaheim going back to back.Calgary showing signs of getting back to form

** play I love**

AWAY GOALS +155 3 units
Away goals + 1 1/2 -110 1 unit

value on bruins - 1 1/2 goals +260 1 unit

Look for these moves guys.

I will post finn and sweedish ice tomorrow.

all the best guys and good luck.hope this helps

Sorry guys.Away goals ML is +145,not 55.Yet this will be sure scalp,as I have info on some games that will move the ML regardless,thus changing that prop

Great bet guys.Love that play.

good luck bl. but i SWEAR u sound EXACTLY like that old poster, i forget his name, at the RX. anyone remember what it was? He would do these overnight lines in NBA and then sometimes play middles. then he disappeared one day. what was his name? i think u said he was not you but a partner.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Hey ID.thanks.you're talking about steam maker.It was me and a buddy.I ghosted sometimes as did he.I really just used the handle to send some plays out to guys who wanted line moves.saved me the trouble of posting under blacklab.

So yes.Steam maker was a handle created by me.But after a few weeks of posting,I handed it over to a guy at my office who then had his fun,while I used my own handle.It's much easier to post overnights or plays,than to email 100 guys who want your stuff.

To tell you the truth,his europeen ice hockey was second to none.we had fun at that office.he was a blast.

Larry,if you read this,email me.thanks

I know he used to speak with Inspades.Inspades,if you have contact with him,let me know.tyou

Also guy.

I was right.Cris' line is +150 for awat goals.LOVE IT

vig-me

EOG Enthusiast
Blacklab

Loved that Calgary game but I missed the number. Man what a gift line. NHL is quite a track meet with those overnights this year. GL with your card tommorrow.

ID,was it steam maker you were refering to?

we used to have a blast.The guy who took over the handle used to have wars with this guy Pete rose I think.we would laugh our asses off at all this internet garbage.How people took everything so serious.Really never understood the amount of battles on the net really.Should be used to help out others and share info.I remember it getting quite ugly at times.

Gotta understand,at that point we were staring at Don best screens a lot during the day.It kept us amused.Gotta admit,in 6 years posting,I've had 2 ghosts.

Steam maker was 1.the other was due to the fact that Russ banned me,so I grabbed another handle.

Glaken,or General.If anyone has seen steam posting,or have heard from him,let me know.Guy is nuts,but takes good leads I could use in NBA when it starts.would love the sweedish ice also,thanks guys

in the end he was a mix between Lab,Kodiak,MFG,and a few others.was a fukin blast.all in good fun:cocktail

Hey Lab. I too was looking hard at Tampa Bay last night, but I waited too long and +110 became +102. Tampa Bay may still make the cut if I can get the right price. I've got the Caps +1 1/2 goals for today, and I might add the Sharks (I think it'll be "us against the world" on that one, everyone seems to love Dallas.)

Good luck today.

:+drinks-4

Thanks Lab. Sharks really pulled that one out for us huh?

Got some good stuff going for today also. Have good positions on Toronto +115 and Calgary +105. Have Chicago +1 1/2 at -110 also, -103 now but no worries. Also played Ottawa/Montreal over 6 -107 this morning.

You got an email address I could send you something?

sure buddy.just get it from Glaken.hope all is well with you.be careful with Leafs tonight,but love your Blackhawks play:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2