Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
i know JP knows what they are doing but they left russia from the last read? I trust the Central bank of russia and the IMF who could have better numbers. They both say 8-12% GDP reduction in the economy. Which puts them at an economy in year 1991

Remember sanctions take several months to kick in.

we will see.
Yea, that was the estiimate, looks like that wont happen however, not really a surprise that the main victim of these sanctions is the american consumer.

Biden could fix much of it in a day, just say sanctions aren't really working and we're dropping most of them. people would be thrilled if oil dropped $20-30 bbl and gas dropped a buck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yea, that was the estiimate, looks like that wont happen however, not really a surprise that the main victim of these sanctions is the american consumer.

Biden could fix much of it in a day, just say sanctions aren't really working and we're dropping most of them. people would be thrilled if oil dropped $20-30 bbl and gas dropped a buck.

It would solve half of the inflation problem overnight.

But when the Biden administration's real goal is to destroy the middle class and the economy in America, that's not really an option.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Worse President in U.S.A. History.

2nd Place Not Close.

Everything Needs Fuel To Move.

Flimsy Wack Jobs and Uneducated Would Vote For The Nit Wit in The W.H. Again.

$5 gas could become widespread as prices hit another record​

MrTop

EOG Master
You trust central bank models over actual data? The same central bank models that, for months, insisted that inflation was transitory? Uh. Ok.
ok russia inflation 20% --- actual

it is russia's CB 12% gdp and the IMF model say -8.5%

russia is about 60 in per capita

The US is about 13

ok russia people are better off LOL

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

you thought russia was going to take the kiev in 2 weeks and put in a puppet.. Sanctions take months. Russia went bust from war 79-89 i guess you don't remember the Afghan war

mr merlin

EOG Master
you thought russia was going to take the kiev in 2 weeks and put in a puppet.. Sanctions take months. Russia went bust from war 79-89 i guess you don't remember the Afghan war
Sanctions are obviously not working, the russian economy is not being effected nearly as much as was "expected" , instead of simply admitting it your response is to talk about things that happened 40 years ago to a nation that no longer exists.

Considering russia has hard assets, while we are just printing money, we are more likely to go bankrupt funding this war than they are.

I hear we're rentering the somali war, great idea huh?

MrTop

EOG Master
Sanctions are obviously not working, the russian economy is not being effected nearly as much as was "expected" , instead of simply admitting it your response is to talk about things that happened 40 years ago to a nation that no longer exists.

Considering russia has hard assets, while we are just printing money, we are more likely to go bankrupt funding this war than they are.

I hear we're rentering the somali war, great idea huh?

yes. troops were sent there. The people were not getting their covid shots

mr merlin

EOG Master
yes. troops were sent there. The people were not getting their covid shots
Bidens covid people are demanding another $20 billion to supposedly buy more vaccines for the fall, latest data shows over 170 million doses unused and unwanted around the country, LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i heard NYC could be going back to mask?
Oh yea, a whole bunch of far left cities will, makes me happy to see them suffer. You get what you pay for and you get the govt you deserve. looks like this current surge has peaked - therefore it's time to overreact. here's the latest chart - deaths have never been lower.

1652791924256.png

MrTop

EOG Master
It would solve half of the inflation problem overnight.

But when the Biden administration's real goal is to destroy the middle class and the economy in America, that's not really an option.

Bank of America Clients Hoard Cash at Highest Level in Two Decades​

MrTop

EOG Master
Even the Bank of Russia admitted in its latest monetary report that sanctions have essentially turned the rate into a blunt expression of the country’s trade balance.

As an embargo on oil and gas by European governments kicks in by late 2022, Ghose predicts the ruble will slump 10% by year-end and a further 20% by the end of 2023.

mr merlin

EOG Master
less than 2 years who is going to buy the 40% europe is buying now?
prob a mix of asian countries - india, china, etc. it really doesn't matter, oil is a fungible commodity, it will find a way to those who require it.

Depending on when the war ends europe may capitulate on that too.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Even the Bank of Russia admitted in its latest monetary report that sanctions have essentially turned the rate into a blunt expression of the country’s trade balance.

As an embargo on oil and gas by European governments kicks in by late 2022, Ghose predicts the ruble will slump 10% by year-end and a further 20% by the end of 2023.
So the ruble was going to collapse (and it did for a couple weeks), now it's stronger than it's been in ages...BUT, the new predictions(which were horribly wrong just a month ago) show the ruble might drop 10%.

Even the russians would laugh at that ridiculous prediction. If correct it would amount to almost nothing from a financial perspective.

MrTop

EOG Master
So the ruble was going to collapse (and it did for a couple weeks), now it's stronger than it's been in ages...BUT, the new predictions(which were horribly wrong just a month ago) show the ruble might drop 10%.

Even the russians would laugh at that ridiculous prediction. If correct it would amount to almost nothing from a financial perspective.

no volume in russian exchange . It is getting propped up by capital markets. Russia is not an industrial country.. it is a gas station on wheels

MrTop

EOG Master
prob a mix of asian countries - india, china, etc. it really doesn't matter, oil is a fungible commodity, it will find a way to those who require it.

Depending on when the war ends europe may capitulate on that too.

nope, india never bought much, you already had china. The country will fall down once again

MrTop

EOG Master
What's our real inflation rate?

somalia here we come

President Biden ran on a promise to end “forever wars,” a policy that culminated in a strategically and morally disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. The news this week that U.S. troops are returning to Somalia is a welcome sign that the White House knows it can’t continue to ignore inconvenient security problems

mr merlin

EOG Master
somalia here we come

President Biden ran on a promise to end “forever wars,” a policy that culminated in a strategically and morally disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. The news this week that U.S. troops are returning to Somalia is a welcome sign that the White House knows it can’t continue to ignore inconvenient security problems
I must confess I've pretty much ignored somalia for some time, from my always reliable internet sources(which take the place of research), apparently the old somali leader canceled western energy.oil leases and now some new guy has taken over who will reverse that.

Since the new guy is weak he needs our muscle to stay in power. So it's just another oil/money grab, LOL. Surprise.

MrTop

EOG Master
I must confess I've pretty much ignored somalia for some time, from my always reliable internet sources(which take the place of research), apparently the old somali leader canceled western energy.oil leases and now some new guy has taken over who will reverse that.

Since the new guy is weak he needs our muscle to stay in power. So it's just another oil/money grab, LOL. Surprise.

those gangs including the Afghans play both sides who pays more. Bin laden was on our side at one time so was saddam

mr merlin

EOG Master
India, world's biggest buyer of Russian arms, looks to diversify suppliers

they are business people. Not really friends of russia even though they go way back. One thing for sure india does not like china
I think the real story is the US is offering them weapons - basically free through US aid. the question is will the indians accept considering the US is a declining power?

$500 million in weapons to a nation of 1.3 billion is peanuts.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think the real story is the US is offering them weapons - basically free through US aid. the question is will the indians accept considering the US is a declining power?

$500 million in weapons to a nation of 1.3 billion is peanuts.

They said the USA was a declining power after Vietnam. How did that work out? you remind me of mr magoo

#1 economy
#1 military power
demographics that does not quit

mr merlin

EOG Master
They said the USA was a declining power after Vietnam. How did that work out? you remind me of mr magoo

#1 economy
#1 military power
demographics that does not quit
You keep bolstering your non arguments with references to the way things were 40 or 50 yrs ago. Those days are long gone, never to return, the democratic party is now more communist than the communist party was in the 70's.

MrTop

EOG Master
You keep bolstering your non arguments with references to the way things were 40 or 50 yrs ago. Those days are long gone, never to return, the democratic party is now more communist than the communist party was in the 70's.

very true but that is because of china, Not russia. It will be china vs USA in the super bowl . Russia will get knocked out in an earlier round. They are running out of people & US dollars.

mr merlin

EOG Master
very true but that is because of china, Not russia. It will be china vs USA in the super bowl . Russia will get knocked out in an earlier round. They are running out of people & US dollars.
If they are running out of people then what are the ukranians doing? They're getting slughtered by the russians, supposedly the russians have over 7000 Pow's, the ukranians have maybe 600 rusiian prisoners.

MrTop

EOG Master
If they are running out of people then what are the ukranians doing? They're getting slughtered by the russians, supposedly the russians have over 7000 Pow's, the ukranians have maybe 600 rusiian prisoners.

i am not talking about the war. I am talking about demographics of russia. Aging population, they drink heavy & smoke. This is their last big generation. They will get smaller and smaller

ukrane is not trying to be a super power. That is why they gave up their nukes to russia in the Budapest agreement 1994..

The usa is getting larger to replace the baby boomers

Last edited:

cheapseats

EOG Master
Bear market SP. NAS. Recession, rising mtg rates, housing market already showing declines in $. Yup, worry about pedos. Lbgt. He-she and illegals. What a cuck.

railbird

EOG Master
i am not talking about the war. I am talking about demographics of russia. Aging population, they drink heavy & smoke. This is their last big generation. They will get smaller and smaller

ukrane is not trying to be a super power. That is why they gave up their nukes to russia in the Budapest agreement 1994..

The usa is getting larger to replace the baby boomers
usa is turning into a bigger shithole every day.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden's numbers collapsing even in fake polls. New low after new low.

One of the non fake polls, the always reliable rassmussen survey has Biden 30 pts underwater.

Meanwhile Biden is in korea, he was at some factory talking to workers and he told them "dont forget to vote". the guy has completely lost it LOL.