Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

kane

EOG master
My friend, how are you feeling about biden and more importantly your chances in Nov? Do you think you can hold the senate?
TBH, I don't really follow politics that close these days, I used to watch CNN/MSNBC all the time, but I stopped following politics a while ago, if I had to guess I would say the D's keep the Senate and the R's take the House, but that's just from what little info I stumble across. Also, it's widely known that whichever party owns the WH, the other party always does well in the midterms, don't know why, but that's how it seems to work

boston massacre

EOG Master
TBH, I don't really follow politics that close these days, I used to watch CNN/MSNBC all the time, but I stopped following politics a while ago, if I had to guess I would say the D's keep the Senate and the R's take the House, but that's just from what little info I stumble across. Also, it's widely known that whichever party owns the WH, the other party always does well in the midterms, don't know why, but that's how it seems to work

I used to watch CNN/MSNBC all the time

Full Of Poison.

blueline

EOG Master
This doesnt sound good for putin:

Ukraine has hobbled Russia’s Black Sea Fleet, and ship captains now avoid the coastline out of fear of being struck by missiles. The Russian air force mostly shies away from flying over Ukrainian airspace, and the Kremlin is woefully short of allies willing to enter the conflict. That leaves his ground force, which he is now stocking with untrained conscripts.

blueline

EOG Master
Not good for putin:

The forecast for Russian forces over the next few weeks and months is equally grim, as conscripts with little training head to the front to face battle-hardened Ukrainians backed by new Western equipment, with more shipments arriving weekly.

Videos have emerged online of Russian officers telling conscripts to bring their own medical supplies and sleeping bags to the front, as Moscow is expected to leave its troops unsupported in the field.

“Russia doesn’t have enough people to crew the equipment that they’ve got,” Radakin said. “The equipment they’ve got is quite substantial, but much of it is ancient and in a bad condition.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This doesnt sound good for putin:

Ukraine has hobbled Russia’s Black Sea Fleet, and ship captains now avoid the coastline out of fear of being struck by missiles. The Russian air force mostly shies away from flying over Ukrainian airspace, and the Kremlin is woefully short of allies willing to enter the conflict. That leaves his ground force, which he is now stocking with untrained conscripts.
sounds bad if it was true - he is currently calling up reservists, none of whom are conscripts/draftees. As far as the fleet goes, theres nothing for them to do since russia controls 70% of the coastline.

mr merlin

EOG Master
they are not dumping the dollar all together what it is their economy is tanking

Yuan Bears Bet China Is Powerless to Fight the Mighty Dollar​

• Currency gains after report of yuan intervention preparation
  • Options price in about 50% odds of yuan sliding to 7.3/USD
They do have issues, no doubt about that. it's a exaggeration to say they're tanking when their economy is still growing(slower than before) - especially when we and europe are in recession and shrinking.

MrTop

EOG Master
They do have issues, no doubt about that. it's a exaggeration to say they're tanking when their economy is still growing(slower than before) - especially when we and europe are in recession and shrinking.

the US not in bad shape right now. Next year the bottom falls out. When it does the inflation should be gone. The only thing is many will lose jobs. Europe they are toast now

MrTop

EOG Master
Italy has sourced sufficient alternative supplies of gas from North Africa to make up for any shortfalls this winter if Russia were to cut off exports to the country, people familiar with the matter told Bloomberg last month

MrTop

EOG Master

Ukraine’s Forces Enter Lyman, Hub in Area Claimed by Russia​

• Kyiv’s troops capture more settlements, still advancing
  • Lyman’s capture would be latest battlefield advance for Kyiv

not one nuke

mr merlin

EOG Master

Ukraine’s Forces Enter Lyman, Hub in Area Claimed by Russia​

• Kyiv’s troops capture more settlements, still advancing
  • Lyman’s capture would be latest battlefield advance for Kyiv

not one nuke
Possible future leader of russia - chechen leader Kadyrov - lays down the law - attacks worthless russian generals.

1664640785705.png
1664640801028.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Ukrainian forces on Saturday entered a strategic eastern town after encircling Russian troops, challenging President Vladimir Putin’s claim to have annexed the area the day before. Russia’s defense minister confirmed its forces had pulled out “amid a threat of encirclement.”

Putin said Moscow was annexing four occupied Ukrainian regions “forever” and repeated warnings that he’d use all available means to defend the territories. The US and European Union members denounced the move. The US sanctioned hundreds of Russians, including central bank head Elvira Nabiullina and Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak, a key figure in Russian dealings with OPEC.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ukrainian forces on Saturday entered a strategic eastern town after encircling Russian troops, challenging President Vladimir Putin’s claim to have annexed the area the day before. Russia’s defense minister confirmed its forces had pulled out “amid a threat of encirclement.”

Putin said Moscow was annexing four occupied Ukrainian regions “forever” and repeated warnings that he’d use all available means to defend the territories. The US and European Union members denounced the move. The US sanctioned hundreds of Russians, including central bank head Elvira Nabiullina and Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak, a key figure in Russian dealings with OPEC.
apparently little or no russians were surrounded, they left before they arrived. prob a few stragglers is all.

MrTop

EOG Master
apparently little or no russians were surrounded, they left before they arrived. prob a few stragglers is all.

Ukraine Latest: US Sees Russia Pullout From Lyman as Encouraging​

still waiting for russia to nuke

i want to see him say he's getting his shit from laughable russian bloggers, and if not, from where else. i'm tired of someone playing to be an expert by quoting twitter fools.

mr merlin

EOG Master
he thinks twitter russian bloggers tell the truth.. They never mentioned that they have not gained ground in months,, Why would Vlad need nukes if he was winning?
The russians lost a lot of guys, and some were taken prisoner - there are horrible video's out there of the Filthy Ukrainians torturing them and even desecrating the dead, other videos of russians being eaten by pigs and even cats.

But 5000 or anything close to it were not surrounded, I guarantee the ukrainians lost 4 or 5 for every russian lost.

mr merlin

EOG Master
ah - basis for ignoring every news report and making blind guarantees. seems legit.
What news reports? we have none here in this country, i would say 98% lies, that's why i have to get my info elsewhere.

I suppose you think the russians blew up their own pipelines huh? That they spent $20 billion building.