Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hmmm, these guys kinda look like friends dont they? Doesn't really appear that india and china are isolating russia, LOL.

1663360075530.png

blueline

EOG Master
From plans of taking Kyiv in less than a week to now this from the article :

He said the prisoner recruitment “suggests a level of desperation” on behalf of the Kremlin.

Russian soldiers being sent to the front lines are very badly equipped, poorly prepared and lack the motivation to fight, according to Lough.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This bill is for 4 months - so the bakery is supposed to pay approx $80,000/month for gas. I wonder what their electric bill is LOL.

1663384105339.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Iranian drones now being used heavily in certain sectors, reports are they are having a huge impact because their large explosive charge means a kill of whatever it hits. russia will be able to reduce it's use of artillery against equipment and save it for against men.

1663508055127.png

MrTop

EOG Master
It’s possible to draw sharper conclusions by going back to 2020, the most recent year for which there is official data. The FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting program makes clear that there was a very large increase in murdering in 2020. It also shows that the rise took place across the board — murders rose 20% in rural counties and 20% in suburban ones, so whatever went wrong can’t be pinned entirely on “Democrat mayors” or big-city politics.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It’s possible to draw sharper conclusions by going back to 2020, the most recent year for which there is official data. The FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting program makes clear that there was a very large increase in murdering in 2020. It also shows that the rise took place across the board — murders rose 20% in rural counties and 20% in suburban ones, so whatever went wrong can’t be pinned entirely on “Democrat mayors” or big-city politics.
Interesting, I guess I've missed all the looting, etc, in rural and red state america. Could be I'm too focused on ukraine huh?

By the way - anything associated with the FBI(including data) can no longer be trusted.

MrTop

EOG Master
Interesting, I guess I've missed all the looting, etc, in rural and red state america. Could be I'm too focused on ukraine huh?

By the way - anything associated with the FBI(including data) can no longer be trusted.

so by the way you are thinking nobody got killed?

mr merlin

EOG Master
No, there is plenty of crime to go around, however pretending that there is no difference in crime levels between democrat areas and republican areas is ridiculous. i'm sure even you believe that, I assume your post was trolling, I could be wrong, in which case i feel sorry for you.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Feel free to scout the web for clips of carjackings in bismarck ND, garden city KS, etc, i'd ove to see it. lets see all the homeless encampments, the open drug use districts, the victims of drive by's.

MrTop

EOG Master
No, there is plenty of crime to go around, however pretending that there is no difference in crime levels between democrat areas and republican areas is ridiculous. i'm sure even you believe that, I assume your post was trolling, I could be wrong, in which case i feel sorry for you.

i know you don't know this but nobody has money in the poor area. So a lot of crime is going into the suburbs .That is where the owners of businesses are too. The bad guys know there is no money on the farm.

MrTop

EOG Master
Feel free to scout the web for clips of carjackings in bismarck ND, garden city KS, etc, i'd ove to see it. lets see all the homeless encampments, the open drug use districts, the victims of drive by's.

the bad guys are going into the good areas . That is why the FBI said the crime is going into the good area. The good people are the victims

MrTop

EOG Master

the fbi is saying bad guys going into the good areas HEE HAW

mr merlin

EOG Master
the fbi is saying bad guys going into the good areas HEE HAW
That's grossly exaggerated, where i am there are a few reports of urban negros spreading their criminal activities into first ring suburbs, IMO that's just more evidence that crimes are not being enforced - they feel emboldened to do what they want where they want.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Check this out, biden in totally fantasy land. we need china 1000 times more than they need us. Biden thinks they need our investment, LOL..
1663526547605.png
1663526578049.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
The US is china's #1 trading partner
yea, but we need them fro everything, raw materials, drugs, everything mfg, we would collapse if china sanctioned us. The green new deal would collapse without their batteries and materials.

Remember when you said no one would buy russian oil because of sanctions, that Iran would never sell arms/drones to russia because they wanted the end of sanctions? Sanctions failed, no one is afraid of them anymore.

MrTop

EOG Master
yea, but we need them fro everything, raw materials, drugs, everything mfg, we would collapse if china sanctioned us. The green new deal would collapse without their batteries and materials.

Remember when you said no one would buy russian oil because of sanctions, that Iran would never sell arms/drones to russia because they wanted the end of sanctions? Sanctions failed, no one is afraid of them anymore.

ok and the reason why they let nancy stiff arm them?

mr merlin

EOG Master
ok and the reason why they let nancy stiff arm them?
Do you really think they were planning on invading taiwan soon? I saw a report that their military has been told to get ready by 2026. Nancy is utterly irrelevant, she wont even be in congress in 2 years.

MrTop

EOG Master
Do you really think they were planning on invading taiwan soon? I saw a report that their military has been told to get ready by 2026. Nancy is utterly irrelevant, she wont even be in congress in 2 years.

it could happen before that. sullivan said maybe 2 years... new report today said we are not ready. The donald only bought bullets. THE BIG O , the donald and monkey's friend joe will bury us when WW3 starts at a theater near you

mr merlin

EOG Master
it could happen before that. sullivan said maybe 2 years... new report today said we are not ready. The donald only bought bullets. THE BIG O , the donald and monkey's friend joe will bury us when WW3 starts at a theater near you
We dont have to fight anyone, let other countries fight their own battles.

You are right, we cant win - look at ukraine, before the war there were lots of reports about all the women in their military, are they doing any good now? All of the women in the US military will be equally worthless.

MrTop

EOG Master
We dont have to fight anyone, let other countries fight their own battles.

You are right, we cant win - look at ukraine, before the war there were lots of reports about all the women in their military, are they doing any good now? All of the women in the US military will be equally worthless.

i seen a black girl in the military yell at her boss.. They usually toss you in jail for a long time. I would pay to see what happened to her