Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

in

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

..i tried to make some quality posts and actually contribute to the forums.
Thanks if I get in...if not, I will try again next week

train

EOG Enthusiast

in

thanks

train

EOG Enthusiast

..i tried to make some quality posts and actually contribute to the forums.
Thanks if I get in...if not, I will try again next week

me too

i made some quality posts in the basketball / hockey forum

IN
:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

guys here is what i did, if u played last week u are on this weeks list..i took a few names off quickly by skimming thru it as fast as i could..i added train and kidkonggolf to this weeks list as i know u werent on it from last week..if i missed someone, its was purely by accident and i appologize sincerely..this was the only option as i dont have much time and rather than cancel the tourney this week i figured i would at least try and get as many as u in as fast as possible..i wont be around for this weeks final table, so GL everyone..

train

EOG Enthusiast

thank you, Tuckman

Thanks Tuckman
:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats to the winners

1. $300 SDCHARGERS21
2. $200 BigDaddyEOG
3. $120 a16516
4. $100 almost allright
5. $80 EmpireMaker4
6. $60 rjt721
7. $50 tblaze44
8. $40 ttwarrior4
9. $30 bookiemonste
10. $20 betmonkey69

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

nj this week guys.. gl next week

-stash

Tuckman

Uh Poster

congrats to the winners, they have been sent over..

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

nice game gentlemen, ty to EOG, Tuckman and all again
:btj:

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

bump bump:cheers

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

why bump almost a year old thread?? Did I miss something??

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I wanted to keep this thread handy cuz it has the payouts listed in post #49

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I wanted to keep this thread handy cuz it has the payouts listed in post #49

I thought you were bumping my brilliant victory :lock:

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

the last time Big Daddy cashed :lol

Jake, your roll-over requirement should be at 6 digits by now....:LMAO

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Happy Holidays Big Daddy :cheers

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

in

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In Niners clinch the bye baby!!!

in

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

I'm in

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

In if this is the right thread, which i doubt

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

in

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

tblaze

EOG Addicted

great rules tuckman..the low numbers are a sign of a good commissioner..maybe i wiill start a thread that teaches you all how to play poker because you are so nice! :btj: