Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

Well I have already asked blondie to forgive my actions. No one else's forgiveness matters

Playersonly,

In the private message you sent me you asked forgiveness for the comments you made. I have tried both in private message and on the forum to explain that I do not see any reason to apologize for those.

Many here can tell you that words mean little to me compared to actions. The ACTIONS of the event are what caused me to lose any and all respect I had for you.

The deceitful use of a ghost to post accompanied by the fact that you then brought the issue over here to imo rub it in my face and call attention to yourself speaks volumes more than any derogatory comment ever could.

I brought up several points to you in my response on im, and when you replied it was filled with more excuses or as I USE to call them reasons and explanations.

Also after re-reading your apology, it appears you lied in it more than once. Have you ever heard the phrase "the truth will set you free"

Maybe you should try stepping out of the lies and the deceit and try telling someone the whole truth for once. This to me would mean more than any apology ever could.

texansfan

EOG Master

Blondie, he just doesn't get it and never will. His apologies are more like excuses and he never fails to get in a jab or two while apologizing. The boy has never met me, ever, so how in the hell does he know anything about me?

He just makes up shit and he acts as though he's better than everyone else.

mofome

Banned

this is a guy who calls people a child molestor, insults everyone, cheats, and lies. hopefully he will change, im a bit miffed at ...

eh

:pop:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Playersonly,

In the private message you sent me you asked forgiveness for the comments you made. I have tried both in private message and on the forum to explain that I do not see any reason to apologize for those.

Many here can tell you that words mean little to me compared to actions. The ACTIONS of the event are what caused me to lose any and all respect I had for you.

The deceitful use of a ghost to post accompanied by the fact that you then brought the issue over here to imo rub it in my face and call attention to yourself speaks volumes more than any derogatory comment ever could.

I brought up several points to you in my response on im, and when you replied it was filled with more excuses or as I USE to call them reasons and explanations.

Also after re-reading your apology, it appears you lied in it more than once. Have you ever heard the phrase "the truth will set you free"

Maybe you should try stepping out of the lies and the deceit and try telling someone the whole truth for once. This to me would mean more than any apology ever could.

Tell the truth?

MMMM, not working...

OF...:blink:

texansfan

EOG Master

this is a guy who calls people a child molestor, insults everyone, cheats, and lies. hopefully he will change, im a bit miffed at ...

eh

Didn't he also say some negative things about OF's family?

I have been overruled.

post away po.

It was not my intention to overrule you. I have tremendous respect for what you do.

For me, the thread started to parallel a "piling on" penalty in the NFL..

I wanted posters to stop the negativity for awhile to see if PO was genuinely sorry for what he did...

My expectations were low...

PO's apology rang hollow as he didn't seem genuine or sincere...

Thanks to all who shared in this thread...

Most of all, I am sorry that BLONDIE had to endure this type of behavior by someone who behaves dispicable and continues to show no remorse...

THE SHRINK

PO69

EOG Master

Nevermind, you guys win! I give up. I cant seem to do anything right on this site. I guess that I cant even apologize correctly

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yes, he did wish ill tidings upon my kids, probably the lowest any poster has ever done, but I just left that out because everyone else has more beefs than I do...carry on.

Actually I thought his latest stunt and now his lying hollow apology is ten times worse than that. That is some messed up shit. He truly is a pig.

mofome

Banned

It was not my intention to overrule you. I have tremendous respect for what you do.

For me, the thread started to parallel a "piling on" penalty in the NFL..

I wanted posters to stop the negativity for awhile to see if PO was genuinely sorry for what he did...

My expectations were low...

PO's apology rang hollow as he didn't seem genuine or sincere...

Thanks to all who shared in this thread...

Most of all, I am sorry that BLONDIE had to endure this type of behavior by someone who behaves dispicable and continues to show no remorse...

THE SHRINK

The dude isnt sorry. Thats more than obvious. What he has said about many people is disgusting, what he did to blondie was a new low even for him. If he can do all that, then he can sit here and take 2 hours of getting lit up a bit, nothing has ever changed him before, i figured id try something new.

anyway, im not reading this anymore. hell, i havent read 90% of the thread. po, you can post and you guys enjoy. if i mod chooses this should be moved, so be it.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

The dude isnt sorry. Thats more than obvious. What he has said about many people is disgusting, what he did to blondie was a new low even for him. If he can do all that, then he can sit here and take 2 hours of getting lit up a bit, nothing has ever changed him before, i figured id try something new.

anyway, im not reading this anymore. hell, i havent read 90% of the thread. po, you can post and you guys enjoy. if i mod chooses this should be moved, so be it.

agree 100%. Good post Mo, what he did to blondie was one of the meanest things ive seen done on these boards.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I had no idea where this was going to go, but it ended up very ugly. Blondie just sunk his pathetic ass.

HMS POS69, not going to get much love anywhere after this...

OF...oij213490

PO69

EOG Master

I said that I sorry about 10 times in that PM. Not sure what else that I could do

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not everyone has to kiss blondies ass, and by her putting her pic up, she has to expect possible critisism.. not everyone is gonna think she is doable, blah, blah, etc, etc...

but PO what a clown u are for using a ghost to bash her... shoulda just used your own name, then u wouldnt have had to appologize for your opinion :rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I said that I sorry about 10 times in that PM. Not sure what else that I could do

Blondie already said you loser.

OF...2938u4ji23

PO69

EOG Master

Yes, he did wish ill tidings upon my kids, probably the lowest any poster has ever done, but I just left that out because everyone else has more beefs than I do...carry on.

Actually I thought his latest stunt and now his lying hollow apology is ten times worse than that. That is some messed up shit. He truly is a pig.

Oldfriend, I want you to find where I ever talked about your kids. I didnt even know that you had kids,

And until this morning, I thought that you were oldfriend. I still think that actually. But I guess that I am wrong on that as well

Timetopay

EOG Master

You did in fact try to steal the contest so get off your high horse.

I'll gladly take PO at this forum over you and your negativity.

Screw you :+cartoon-

Mo this is the shit that is always shit about this site. This "Mod" keeps attacking a poster. I never say shit to this guy and dont give a fuck about him. He always has a jab.

That is the difference between RX and here. The mods there are not supposed to instigate fights and problems. Jimmy has a problem with me. Fine tell him to stay the fuck away from my posts cause god knows I could give a fuck about his two words.

PO69

EOG Master

Tell the truth about what oldfriend??? What the hell are we talking about?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

funny how easily you can get words of hurt out, but yet your pm literary masterpiece of an apology that took two hours to write rings hollow.

sums it up pal, sincerity just ain't your strong suit.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Oldfriend, I want you to find where I ever talked about your kids. I didnt even know that you had kids,

And until this morning, I thought that you were oldfriend. I still think that actually. But I guess that I am wrong on that as well

And what, catch you in another lie? What would that be #998? I guess I could look for it for you.

OF...:mad:

texansfan

EOG Master

Tell the truth about what oldfriend??? What the hell are we talking about?

Just another example of your doucheness. You were told earlier today that OF wasn't oldfriend yet you continue to say it. You'll never change.

PO69

EOG Master

funny how easily you can get words of hurt out, but yet your pm literary masterpiece of an apology that took two hours to write rings hollow.

Well it took 25 minutes, not 2 hours. But I did all that I could do. It was sincere

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

absolutely sums PO69 up - very nice post :cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mo this is the shit that is always shit about this site. This "Mod" keeps attacking a poster. I never say shit to this guy and dont give a fuck about him. He always has a jab.

That is the difference between RX and here. The mods there are not supposed to instigate fights and problems. Jimmy has a problem with me. Fine tell him to stay the fuck away from my posts cause god knows I could give a fuck about his two words.

Hoffa shouldnt be a mod, he instigates things more than anyone. He is a idiot. Dont pay attention to him.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

But who does this?

Creates a ghost on another forum (the RX) and then bashes a moderator from here to create some talk. Then, comes over here where the moderator is employed and tells this forum that another poster (his ghost) is talking bad about them and then gets caught here by another moderator.

I mean seriously who does this? Why would anyone do this? What kind of person would do something so stupid? Who has the time and energy and more importantly imagination to do something so stupid? It may go down for me as the dumbest thing I've ever seen on a forum. It's even worse than claiming you know someone in your avatar when you don't

If I were you I would give myself a self-imposed 1 month off to contemplate my stupidity.

PO69

EOG Master

And what, catch you in another lie? What would that be #998? I guess I could look for it for you.

Look it up please. I really do not remember ever saying anything like that. I have accepted alot of things, but this is not one of them. I dont really remember talking to you in threads that often

Blondie

EOG Master

First of all thank you Shrink I appreciate the apology, but you have nothing to apologize for. If anything, I should be thanking you as you spoke up about your opinion on how this thread was headed as I was thinking the same thing.

Second, Tuckman, I never once asked for an apology. I made it very clear that the comments he made did not phase me. The fact that he used a ghost and also his coming over here and posting about what was being said across the street so that someone could go defend me is what irked me. I can't even say I was mad about it, as I just blew it all off.

Third, I understand what Mofome's theory was behind this thread and I respect that, but imo no one deserves this much piling on.

I appreciate everyone "sticking up" for me, but berating another person and treating them like shit over it is not the way to do it. All this has turned into is everyone doing the same thing to him that he tried unsuccessfully to do to me.

PO, when a true apology is given it is not a pieced together list of excuses and reasons, nor does it have part of a pm that you had typed to someone else pasted in the middle of it.

It is an honest, sincere I am sorry. No excuses, no lies, no reasons, and no explanations. It does not have to be a long drawn out monologue.

5 star if what he did to me is one of the meanest things you have seen on here, you really should pay closer attention as I can think of several off the top of my head that were worse.

OF, my intention was not to "sink" anyone. I merely stated my opinion on this matter.

It seems to me many others are more upset about his actions than I am, and considering I am the one that they were directed towards, and since I was able to forgive him imo the issue should be done and over.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Look it up please. I really do not remember ever saying anything like that. I have accepted alot of things, but this is not one of them. I dont really remember talking to you in threads that often

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1148450 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-07-08, 01:16 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>playersonly69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1148450", true); </SCRIPT>
Mooderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1148450 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: So we just rented the movie Atonement.................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Has anyone in your family volunteered yet??

They usually pay around $75,000 for a "young" kidney! Where is dell dude when I need him. I know that he would sell a kidney for less than $10,000.

Come on Oldfriend, no one in your family needs 2 kidneys. I make no promises about bringing them out of anesthesia
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Does this jog your memory lying sack of shit?
That is just wrong on so many levels, even the mods dumped it to the asylum...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

<table class="tborder" id="post1148450" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-07-08, 01:16 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #2 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">playersonly69<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1148450", true); </script>
Mooderator

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1148450" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Re: So we just rented the movie Atonement.................
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Has anyone in your family volunteered yet??

They usually pay around $75,000 for a "young" kidney! Where is dell dude when I need him. I know that he would sell a kidney for less than $10,000.

Come on Oldfriend, no one in your family needs 2 kidneys. I make no promises about bringing them out of anesthesia
<!-- / message --></td></tr></tbody></table>

Wow.............

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

First of all thank you Shrink I appreciate the apology, but you have nothing to apologize for. If anything, I should be thanking you as you spoke up about your opinion on how this thread was headed as I was thinking the same thing.

Second, Tuckman, I never once asked for an apology. I made it very clear that the comments he made did not phase me. The fact that he used a ghost and also his coming over here and posting about what was being said across the street so that someone could go defend me is what irked me. I can't even say I was mad about it, as I just blew it all off.

Third, I understand what Mofome's theory was behind this thread and I respect that, but imo no one deserves this much piling on.

I appreciate everyone "sticking up" for me, but berating another person and treating them like shit over it is not the way to do it. All this has turned into is everyone doing the same thing to him that he tried unsuccessfully to do to me.

PO, when a true apology is given it is not a pieced together list of excuses and reasons, nor does it have part of a pm that you had typed to someone else pasted in the middle of it.

It is an honest, sincere I am sorry. No excuses, no lies, no reasons, and no explanations. It does not have to be a long drawn out monologue.

5 star if what he did to me is one of the meanest things you have seen on here, you really should pay closer attention as I can think of several off the top of my head that were worse.

OF, my intention was not to "sink" anyone. I merely stated my opinion on this matter.

It seems to me many others are more upset about his actions than I am, and considering I am the one that they were directed towards, and since I was able to forgive him imo the issue should be done and over.

Never said it was your intent my dear. Your opinion sank him. Could not have happened to a more deserving person. No one knew the apology was just a bunch of lies also. That just ended the show.

OF...:hangt

PO69

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1148450 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-07-08, 01:16 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>playersonly69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1148450", true); </SCRIPT>
Mooderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1148450 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: So we just rented the movie Atonement.................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Has anyone in your family volunteered yet??

<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wait a minute! Where is the thread? I dont remember any of this. I just checked out that thread and nothing like this was in it

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...nted-movie-atonement.html?highlight=atonement

Looks like you don't like being called out for jamming out contest?

Hoffa shouldnt be a mod, he instigates things more than anyone. He is a idiot. Dont pay attention to him.
Your act is tired and lame. Been banned from any of our contests for copying another posters plays lately.

I know the shit on both of you boys so don't play your holy act with me. Neither of you have the credibility to call out anyone.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Wait a minute! Where is the thread? I dont remember any of this. I just checked out that thread and nothing like this was in it

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...nted-movie-atonement.html?highlight=atonement

I already told you, it got dumped to the asylum by the mods. I remember things like this for a long fuckin time. It's your post, how do you lie your way out of this? Pretty disturbing isn't it. Young kidney, my family, not waking them up. You got major issues, and might not want to run into me anytime soon.

OF...:+signs9-1