NYRA Gives Baffert The Finger

Heim

EOG Master
No Belmont for Bobby....Maryland should have done same but wanted KD winner for ratings.

Seriously, what is up with this second sample? I know it's completed. Are they preparing
the spin control when they DQ Baffert?

railbird

EOG Master
jealousy, east coast scum at its finest. Newyork people never miss a chance to make a law or a ruling, see Southern district spitzer. This is what happens when its all catholics and jews, they always looking to bust people on letter of the law and use cancel culture, it comes from religion, not Jesus.

railbird

EOG Master
ny has a mass exodus because of this stuff. but those people bring their ideology with them, they ruined Nevada, which was once a VERY Red state.

railbird

EOG Master
texas may turn red with all these immigrants, we need patriots with Ars blowing them away at the wall, thats what George Washington and his boys would do.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
NYRA has just recently inked a lucrative deal with Fox Sports giving NYRA increased exposure to their ADW platform.
Scandal and controversy was not part of the playbook.
Baffert is toxic to the integrity of horse racing in America right now.
NYRA and Fox Sports do not want that distraction.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Poor Pimlico (emphasis on poor) needed Baffert to make the race.

D. Wayne Lukas, a longtime Baffert nemesis, was clever during Preakness week.

The 85-year-old trainer said he was serving as Baffert's spokesperson because Baffert did not travel to Baltimore for the middle jewel of the Triple Crown.

At my age, Lukas said, "I can say whatever the fuck I want."

God bless D. Wayne Lukas.

Easy call for NYRA to bar/ban Baffert considering the current climate surrounding drugs in the sport.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
jealousy, east coast scum at its finest. Newyork people never miss a chance to make a law or a ruling, see Southern district spitzer. This is what happens when its all catholics and jews, they always looking to bust people on letter of the law and use cancel culture, it comes from religion, not Jesus.
Here’s proof that scum resides on the west coast also.