NY Giants should hire Louis Riddick as its next GM…

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
A no brainer…..the man is a football expert…and I trust him to make a great hire for an NFL coach….this is the path the Giants should take…

Heim

EOG Master
Not crazy about tv color guys jumping the fence.

Many were enamored with Chancy Billups too, so far a shitshow in Portland.

railbird

EOG Master
Right now Bill Belichick would be a terrible Giants coach. The problem is deeper than whoever is HC
why the jets suck too, newyork is an utter shithole, it is the armpit of the nation. with all the regulations they cant wait for season to end

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
A no brainer…..the man is a football expert…and I trust him to make a great hire for an NFL coach….this is the path the Giants should take…

Why not Mina Kimes, she's a TV 'expert' as well.

I agree with you about Bowles though, would like to see him get a 2nd chance.

Dallas perhaps?
Someone is going to hire Leftwich over him and that will be a mistake.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Why not Mina Kimes, she's a TV 'expert' as well.

I agree with you about Bowles though, would like to see him get a 2nd chance.

Dallas perhaps?
Someone is going to hire Leftwich over him and that will be a mistake.

Riddick is more than a TV expert..Riddick and Bowles a match made in heaven..

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Not crazy about tv color guys jumping the fence.

Many were enamored with Chancy Billups too, so far a shitshow in Portland.

other way around:

Post-playing career​

After his playing career ended, Riddick became a pro scout for the Washington Redskins for four years before being promoted to Director of Pro Personnel. He was hired by the Philadelphia Eagles as a pro scout in 2008. He was promoted to Director of Pro Personnel on February 3, 2010.[2]

Riddick later joined ESPN as an analyst.[3] In 2020, he became an announcer for ESPN's coverage of Monday Night Football.[4]

In December 2020, various sources reported Riddick was being interviewed for the GM vacancies for both the Houston Texans and Detroit Lions.[5]

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Who knows? Theres a reason why he is not in the nfl? Seems the teams he worked didnt win enough nfl games