No prior COVID-19 & No Vax check in

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Because the economy wasn't in peak form before the pandemic. It was Trump's economic policies that decimated the economy. Right?

Let's create some more fairy tales in those stupid little heads of yours.

Because the economy wasn't in peak form before the pandemic. It was Trump's economic policies that decimated the economy. Right?

Let's create some more fairy tales in those stupid little heads of yours.
If trump hadn’t fucked up Covid so badly he might not have lost the election

mr merlin

EOG Master
If trump hadn’t fucked up Covid so badly he might not have lost the election
Biden has killed more than trump - right?

What happened to him shutting down the virus, what happened to his 100 days of masking would solve everything? have you figured out yet that he's full of shit?

kane

EOG master

What happened to him shutting down the virus, what happened to his 100 days of masking would solve everything? have you figured out yet that he's full of shit?
First off, no one ever said 100 days of masking would solve everything, and second, if every American did mask up for 100 days, we would be in a much better place, unfortunately there are too many people like you who don't believe in doctors and science, people who would rather listen to what Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson say than the doctors and experts, that's why this country is fucked, too many people who think the way you do

mr merlin

EOG Master
First off, no one ever said 100 days of masking would solve everything, and second, if every American did mask up for 100 days, we would be in a much better place, unfortunately there are too many people like you who don't believe in doctors and science, people who would rather listen to what Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson say than the doctors and experts, that's why this country is fucked, too many people who think the way you do
Why has the resumption of huge maskless gatherings at football games, some with 100,000 people, not just in a couple cities, but dozens of them, failed to result in a increase in covid infections? The vast majority with no vaccine requirements or testing. Actually the opposite is happening , cases are crashing hard since that started.

I ask your opinion, I expect your usual sarcasm but you might surprise me and say why you dont think that happened?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Keep living in that fairy tale you created in that little head of yours.

Oregon has had record cases and deaths while implementing not only indoor mask mandates but outdoor ones as well.

But you still believe masks work because you're a dumbfuck that can't actually look up the data yourself.

kane

EOG master
Keep living in that fairy tale you created in that little head of yours.

Oregon has had record cases and deaths while implementing not only indoor mask mandates but outdoor ones as well.

But you still believe masks work because you're a dumbfuck that can't actually look up the data yourself.
I believe masks work because I listen to the experts, you listen to Alex Jones and Tucker, lol

mr merlin

EOG Master
I believe masks work because I listen to the experts, you listen to Alex Jones and Tucker, lol
Hmmm, it doesn't occur to you that those supposed experts might have an agenda? An agenda that does not hold public health at the forefront?

kane

EOG master
Hmmm, it doesn't occur to you that those supposed experts might have an agenda? An agenda that does not hold public health at the forefront?
Hmmm, it doesn't occur to you that idiots like Alex Jones and Tucker might have an agenda? An agenda that does not hold public health at the forefront?

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
but yet VLad and russia along with china wear masks....and the agenda is ?
Do they? Some of you think we wear them here, and we dont. i would guess 80-85% of americans live in non mask wearing areas. where I live there are some people with masks, but far less than 1/2, more like 1 out of 5 or 6.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
monkey the wall street trader... but listens to alex jones... something does not match

I've never listened to a minute of Alex Jones.

Just another in the long list of make believe fairy tales that kane has created in his delusional little, libtarded head.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
kane thinks that because he's brainwashed by media that everyone else is and has no ability to research the validity of media claims on their own.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

These people are too stupid to comprehend their own hypocrisy.

It's the President's fault when he has an R behind his name. It's the citizens' fault if the President has a D behind his name.

It's science!

kane

EOG master
Are Pfizer scientists experts?

Monkey watches a video from project veritas and takes it seriously, LMAO. tell you what pal, I'll listen to the health experts and follow the science, you watch videos put out by a far right fringe group, James O'keefe is a right wing operative who spews garbage to people to stupid to know the difference. He's been caught in the past editing videos, you can follow O'keefe, I'll follow the experts. Project veritas, bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kane

EOG master
Monkey's go to for all things Covid was once arrested for trying to bug the office of a Dem Senator, this is the guy he follows for his info, a right wing operative who makes videos trying to make Dems look bad, and edits those videos for morons like Monkey, I'll listen to the experts, you can listen to O'Keefe

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Monkey watches a video from project veritas and takes it seriously, LMAO. tell you what pal, I'll listen to the health experts and follow the science, you watch videos put out by a far right fringe group, James O'keefe is a right wing operative who spews garbage to people to stupid to know the difference. He's been caught in the past editing videos, you can follow O'keefe, I'll follow the experts. Project veritas, bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So those weren't Pfizer scientists and they didn't say what they said on that video?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Like every dipshit before him, kane has to turn to ad hominem slander to try to defer from what was actually stated on the videos.

kane

EOG master
"Conservative filmmaker James O'Keefe was sentenced to three years of probation, 100 hours of community service and a $1,500 dollar fine after he pleaded guilty Wednesday to misdemeanor charges stemming from his involvement in a break in of Sen. Mary Landrieu's office

kane

EOG master
So those weren't Pfizer scientists and they didn't say what they said on that video?
He's been caught many times editing the videos he makes, why the fuck would I, or anyone with a brain, think that this video isn't also edited. Like I said, you watch and believe videos from a right wing operative who's known to edit his videos, I'll listen the health experts

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He's been caught many times editing the videos he makes, why the fuck would I, or anyone with a brain, think that this video isn't also edited. Like I said, you watch and believe videos from a right wing operative who's known to edit his videos, I'll listen the health experts

Show me one time where a video was edited to make it seem like someone said something they didn't. Go ahead and prove your bullshit allegations.

kane

EOG master
"James O'keefe, the conservative filmmaker known for his outlandish, selectively edited undercover videos"
All you need to know, unless you're someone who believes everything the lying far right media tells him

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You're repeating media lies with absolutely no evidence and you're so fucking stupid that you think other people are the ones that are being brainwashed.

LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Prove your allegations. It's pretty clear what the Pfizer scientists said, moron. It's also pretty clear that the videos were not edited mid-sentence.

Just more libtarded fairy tales that kane the dipshit swallows whole.

kane

EOG master
Here's a story about one of their edited videos, this is a quote by someone who they video taped: Meanwhile, Jen Gennai, the Google executive shown in the footage, posted a response saying that project veritas "selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online."

kane

EOG master
Project veritas is a far right organization who's been caught editing videos
Monkey watches one of those videos and takes it as fact
Monkey is pretty fucking gullible if he's going to believe a video made by someone who's known for, and been caught, editing videos

kane

EOG master
I'll continue following the science and listening to what the health experts say, you can continue following James O'keefe and his edited videos