No prior COVID-19 & No Vax check in

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So because someone who is guilty as fuck said the video was edited, it was definitely edited according to a libtarded delusional brain.

And even if it had the remote possibility of being true, that would mean that every other video was edited to chabge the words that someone said.

Because the Washington Post has never reported misinformation and has never had to retract statements it's made itself - including in the very article that's accusatory of James O'Keefe.

Reality isn't a concept kane accepts.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'll continue following the science and listening to what the health experts say, you can continue following James O'keefe and his edited videos

So Pfizer scientists aren't experts.

Anyone the mainstream media parades in front of the camera is and any dissenting scientific opinions are not.

Because science is ever "settled".

LMAO.

kane

EOG master
editing vids is a no no
Topper, unlike Monkey you think for yourself, go Google James O'Keefe and project veritas and learn what they're all about, don't believe me and don't believe Monkey, go look them up and find out for yourself, see what they've been caught doing, then draw your own conclusions

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Topper, unlike Monkey you think for yourself, go Google James O'Keefe and project veritas and learn what they're all about, don't believe me and don't believe Monkey, go look them up and find out for yourself, see what they've been caught doing, then draw your own conclusions

Where is the evidence aside from someone being caught red-handed making a laughable claim, genius?

You've provided NONE.

OJ wasn't guilty either. He said he wasn't! Right, dipshit?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's pretty sad when you can give direct video evidence to these brainwashed tards and they still find a way to believe the bullshit lies they're fed.

A lot of mental midgets in this country.

MrTop

EOG Master

republicans right now are stepping on the gas cause they got schooled in the last election.. There is no need to look. I know their game plan. An all out attack. It will be a very good election. Rocks will be thrown on both sides. I sure hope fan duel gets to book it.. It would calm the crowd down.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
republicans right now are stepping on the gas cause they got schooled in the last election.. There is no need to look. I know their game plan. An all out attack. It will be a very good election. Rocks will be thrown on both sides. I sure hope fan duel gets to book it.. It would calm the crowd down.

No rocks need to be thrown when Joe Biden is tripping over himself to fuck up everything he touches.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Right. Adolf was the one who opposed gold stars and book burning and not the guy that implemented them according to libtards.

Rewriting history. One statue at a time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the problem is it is a 9 inning game. Republicans have a lead.. 3 yrs to go. A lot can happen.

Final score matters.
Are you talking about 22 or 24? 2022 is a lost cause, you'll lose 40-50-60- seats and perhaps the senate too, which means bidens last 2 years will be a big nothing. not that he'll be around for that anyway.

Valuist

EOG Master
Got vaxxed in late July. Wasn't crazy about it but my wife has health issues so I felt obligated to. Within an hour of the vaccine, the tinnitus started. It still hasn't gone away. Now, tinnitus isn't going to kill anyone, but its annoying. I've had it before, but always would go away after a week or two, usually after a concert.. But after that, no way will I take a booster.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Got vaxxed in late July. Wasn't crazy about it but my wife has health issues so I felt obligated to. Within an hour of the vaccine, the tinnitus started. It still hasn't gone away. Now, tinnitus isn't going to kill anyone, but its annoying. I've had it before, but always would go away after a week or two, usually after a concert.. But after that, no way will I take a booster.
So your wife getting the vax wasn't good enough huh?

You made your bed sir, good luck.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Pfizer?

mr merlin

EOG Master
She hadn't taken the vax when I got it. Stop making assumptions.
Why not? By the way here's new data out of the UK - the vaccine doesn't work at all to stop infections, for every group over 30 people who were vaccinated were more likely to get infected than those who weren't.

1633708957367.png

mr merlin

EOG Master

TSA says 40% of employees are unvaccinated as deadline looms​

1/2 of chicago police unvaxxed 2 days before the deadline, hundreds of thousands of armed forces still unvaxxed, pilots slowing down the system - yea, those mandates are really kicking in.

Hopped on board the COVID train yesterday with a positive test. Had both jabs of the Pfizer. Mostly fatigue at this point with a small cough and that annoying headache you get when you've had just one too many beers. Loss of smell was craziest thing as it was almost instantaneous. Best part is 10 day quarantine from the wife.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hopped on board the COVID train yesterday with a positive test. Had both jabs of the Pfizer. Mostly fatigue at this point with a small cough and that annoying headache you get when you've had just one too many beers. Loss of smell was craziest thing as it was almost instantaneous. Best part is 10 day quarantine from the wife.
If you weren't vaxxed you likely would not have got it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're not too bright, are you?
The truth hurts your eyes/ears huh? Recent data out of the UK shows the vaccinated are more likely to get infected than the unvaxxed in all age groups over 30. And this is population based, not raw numbers.

That's the definition of a vaccine that doesn't work.

MrTop

EOG Master

Russia Cases Keep Rising (4:32 p.m. HK)​

Russia set a record for new Covid-19 cases for a fourth day in a row with 34,303 infections in the past day, according to the government’s reporting center. The number of deaths declined to 997, a day after the daily toll exceeded 1,000 for the first time.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Russia Cases Keep Rising (4:32 p.m. HK)​

Russia set a record for new Covid-19 cases for a fourth day in a row with 34,303 infections in the past day, according to the government’s reporting center. The number of deaths declined to 997, a day after the daily toll exceeded 1,000 for the first time.
Interesting stats, do you think they care? That's the key issue, look at Australia - they have a few dozen or a few hundred cases and they go nuts, other places- perhaps russia is one, just ride it out and go on with their lives. Most people would say the latter is better.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Nope. Johnson and Johnson. I knew too many people who had some allergic reactions to Moderna. Of the two MRNA vaccines, Moderna seemed better than Pfizer. I didn't want to take either MRNA vax as I have several medical allergies.

Now they say Johnson and Johnson should've been 2 doses ..

MrTop

EOG Master
Interesting stats, do you think they care? That's the key issue, look at Australia - they have a few dozen or a few hundred cases and they go nuts, other places- perhaps russia is one, just ride it out and go on with their lives. Most people would say the latter is better.

if there is no future problems with catching it... I caught TB the doctors thought i smoked all my life.. let's just say they are correct. There would be a big problem in manning the jobs with so many dead and costs of medical for the country.. You are betting the countries future if you are wrong.. The chances of getting ill are less than 1% with the vax.

mr merlin

EOG Master
if there is no future problems with catching it... I caught TB the doctors thought i smoked all my life.. let's just say they are correct. There would be a big problem in manning the jobs with so many dead and costs of medical for the country.. You are betting the countries future if you are wrong.. The chances of getting ill are less than 1% with the vax.
Nonsense, the vaccines dont work at all now to prevent infection - certainly not for long. if you say there's less than 1% chance of catching it if vaxxed then the odds are less if unvaxxed.

MrTop

EOG Master
Nonsense, the vaccines dont work at all now to prevent infection - certainly not for long. if you say there's less than 1% chance of catching it if vaxxed then the odds are less if unvaxxed.

getting ill from the shot. less than 1%

can you name 4 republicans in office who said they did not get the shot..?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Do u mean the vaccinated have a false sense of security and go out without mask, party and do not social distance or the vaccine attracts the virus?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Do u mean the vaccinated have a false sense of security and go out without mask, party and do not social distance or the vaccine attracts the virus?

Has NOTHING to do with masks or social distancing. Shouldn't you know that from wearing a mask and catching it yourself?

The vaccine wears off. At best, it does nothing. At worst, it weakens your immune system long term. There's been a rise in all kinds of other health issues this year.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

This is just pure, nonsensical bullshit founded in absolute fantasy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do people still wear masks or social distance? those days are long gone from what I've seen. And i live in a blue state.

MrTop

EOG Master
This is just pure, nonsensical bullshit founded in absolute fantasy.

china did not let the families have more than 1 kid... they reversed their thinking ---- they found out it would hurt their population... ----- demographics

are you ever right?