No prior COVID-19 & No Vax check in

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i don't get into it like you. You lost the election... the Wash DC Govt attack did not work.. you will never beat the gov't Not enough of you . Weapons you have are worthless.

Yup. That's why the Taliban are running Afghanistan after a 20 year war.

Because small weapons are worthless.

You couldn't be more delusional if you tried.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup. That's why the Taliban are running Afghanistan after a 20 year war.

Because small weapons are worthless.

You couldn't be more delusional if you tried.

we were not allowed to win. Not allowed to wipe out villages, churches , hospitals. They hide there. They don't wear uniforms like the US. That is why the bad guys feared saddam. He killed everyone by nerve gas . The US not allowed to gas people. But as you can see the US had no problem defeating iraq. They were an easier target they wore uniforms and saddam is gone.

mr merlin

EOG Master
we were not allowed to win. Not allowed to wipe out villages, churches , hospitals. They hide there. They don't wear uniforms like the US. That is why the bad guys feared saddam. He killed everyone by nerve gas . The US not allowed to gas people. But as you can see the US had no problem defeating iraq. They were an easier target they wore uniforms and saddam is gone.
That army is gone, our current army is filled with weaklings.

MrTop

EOG Master
Tell the truth, will masked pussy soldiers who sing songs about diversity be able to defeat ANY army, anywhere? I dont think so, in a future war there will be no safe spaces.

the US took a few countries off of the russians a while back. How come they won't go up against NATO ? the US drives their ships up and down the taiwan strait and china won't shoot them out of the water ...how come?

the answer is the cost of getting hit back.

then there is merlin calling out the soldiers... but afraid to get the vax... seems like you are afraid of dying

mr merlin

EOG Master
the US took a few countries off of the russians a while back. How come they won't go up against NATO ? the US drives their ships up and down the taiwan strait and china won't shoot them out of the water ...how come?

the answer is the cost of getting hit back.

then there is merlin calling out the soldiers... but afraid to get the vax... seems like you are afraid of dying
My original plan was to get it some months late after assessing it's risks, now I figure if I haven't caught it by now I never will(or maybe I had it and didn't know), plus it's so enjoyable contributing to the mental disease of the left.

MrTop

EOG Master
My original plan was to get it some months late after assessing it's risks, now I figure if I haven't caught it by now I never will(or maybe I had it and didn't know), plus it's so enjoyable contributing to the mental disease of the left.

1. true you may never get it
2. never say never
3. if you did catch it, you could be damaging your lungs. Maybe think about getting tested. The guy that owns citadel largest hedge fund was on tv the other day. He was talking to the largest doctor network in the USA. He said what is the biggest question the patients ask when getting admitted for covid? ....can i get the vax now ?

He said 98% of citadel is vaxxed. He said he is all for the mandate .

mr merlin

EOG Master
1. true you may never get it
2. never say never
3. if you did catch it, you could be damaging your lungs. Maybe think about getting tested. The guy that owns citadel largest hedge fund was on tv the other day. He was talking to the largest doctor network in the USA. He said what is the biggest question the patients ask when getting admitted for covid? ....can i get the vax now ?

He said 98% of citadel is vaxxed. He said he is all for the mandate .
This is where we're at. You cant make this shit up, LOL.

1634658175411.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Because American civilians fighting against the government would be wearing uniforms.

What a well thought-out point.

LMAO.

howid

EOG Dedicated
was Sgt. Hartman asking about sucking dicks and giving a reacharound ro weed faggots out or predicting today's marine, nyeah.