Nineteen dead in New York City fire

Sleepy

EOG Master
How many of the 19 could have been saved without firing half the fire department for not getting vaccinated?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Congratulations John, this is what your forum has turned into
Whining is not a strategy, if you have a point of view state it.

The truth is NY is a dead city, it cant be redeemed, it cant be saved, NY like EVERY other blue city needs to be left to the bums, druggies, welfare negros, and finally the lowest of the low - the urban liberals.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Whining is not a strategy, if you have a point of view state it.

The truth is NY is a dead city, it cant be redeemed, it cant be saved, NY like EVERY other blue city needs to be left to the bums, druggies, welfare negros, and finally the lowest of the low - the urban liberals.

Kane's Not only a Communist.

He's a Wimpy One.

railbird

EOG Master
Are The People Who Live in That Building, The Type of People That Would Call You a White Supremacist, Because of Your Skin Color ?

Or Is It The Political Leaders, Who Represent Them ?

Or Both ?

Is This Broad a Racist ?

Or is She Telling People, That White People are Racist, and No Other Race Has Racists, Other Than White Race ?

View attachment 7465185
is this one of these ivy libtards that are victims of mass formation psychosis? they are fake smart. dumbest people on earth

boston massacre

EOG Master
is this one of these ivy libtards that are victims of mass formation psychosis? they are fake smart. dumbest people on earth

A Wack Job !

Pulling Off a CON JOB !

Just Need People Like CANDY KANE To Buy In, and The Con Job Will Be Sucessful.

DiAngelo was born Robin Jeanne Taylor into a working-class family in San Jose, California, the youngest of three daughters born to Robert Z. Taylor and Maryanne Jeanne DiAngelo.[3][4] Her maternal grandparents were Italian immigrants, her father was of English descent. Her parents divorced when she was two and with her mother raising 3 children alone, the family fell into poverty. When DiAngelo was eleven years old her mother died of cancer, at which time she and her sisters were sent to live with their father.[5] When she became of age she took her mother’s name, feeling most strongly connected to the maternal side of her family.

She has written that her "experience of poverty would have been different had [she] not been white”, reflecting that although she feels that she faced "class oppression", she also benefited from "racial privilege".[6]

She has written that her "experience of poverty would have been different had [she] not been white”, reflecting that although she feels that she faced "class oppression", she also benefited from "racial privilege".[6]

DiAngelo earned a B.A. with a double major in sociology and history from Seattle University in 1991, where she graduated summa cum laude and was the class valedictorian.[7]

DiAngelo received her Ph.D. in multicultural education from the University of Washington in 2004,[8]

railbird

EOG Master
Good question. It was reported around the world also as 19. The journalism standards have really dropped.
the are notorious liars. Kazahakstan protests blamed on "gas prices" when they were really authortiarnism protests from vaccines and omnicorn. airplane flight cancelations blamed on "weather" when they really pilots fired or protesting vaccine mandates. nursing shortage blamed on "omnicron" when it was really fired for vaccine refusal. the media is all lies all the time

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
the are notorious liars. Kazahakstan protests blamed on "gas prices" when they were really authortiarnism protests from vaccines and omnicorn. airplane flight cancelations blamed on "weather" when they really pilots fired or protesting vaccine mandates. nursing shortage blamed on "omnicron" when it was really fired for vaccine refusal. the media is all lies all the time
The media hasn’t been under this kind of scrutiny before. I don’t know what changes it though as it’s for profit.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The gas prices was the final straw. Of course the governing family owns the gas. Russia has some role in this, you’ll never get that from their news though.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The gas prices was the final straw. Of course the governing family owns the gas. Russia has some role in this, you’ll never get that from their news though.
The resistance in Kazakhstan has been crushed, they are now blaming outside agitators from afghanistan and the middle east - I have no idea what's true and what isn't but this saga is pretty much over and Ukraine will be the next big thing in the coming weeks. I heard something about Putin is waiting for the ground to freeze before invading ukraine. i dont understand that - it's peak winter right now, if the ground isn't frozen now when will it?

MrTop

EOG Master
The resistance in Kazakhstan has been crushed, they are now blaming outside agitators from afghanistan and the middle east - I have no idea what's true and what isn't but this saga is pretty much over and Ukraine will be the next big thing in the coming weeks. I heard something about Putin is waiting for the ground to freeze before invading ukraine. i dont understand that - it's peak winter right now, if the ground isn't frozen now when will it?

no chance , he gets hit with big sanctions. They are already broke. All he wants a deal. The russians already lost about 10 countries to the west since 1990.

mr merlin

EOG Master
no chance , he gets hit with big sanctions. They are already broke. All he wants a deal. The russians already lost about 10 countries to the west since 1990.
#1 they're not broke - I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we're as broke as the russians are, Putin has all the cards right now because europe is utterly dependent on russia for winter fuel/gas.

Then you have sanctions - talk of sanctions is the talk of weaklings who are afraid to act(biden and the europeans) - i dont think Putin gives a flying you know what about sanctions.

I've also heard talk of if they invade ukraine we should launch cyber attacks against them, against their infrastructure military, etc - that' sounds great - except these fools never consider the chance that it's a two way street with powerful countries, they can do the same thing to us and WE are more vulnerable than they are.

We're so used to bullying shitty little countries that have no capacity to fight back , we think it's childs play, it's not.

I fully expect he'll launch a limited action/invasion that will peel off 4 or 5 regions of ukraine that have historically been pro russian, basically the eastern and southern 1/4 of ukraine. And when he does that we will do nothing except bluster.

1641919472749.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
We did nothing when Putin invaded Crimea.
Exactly, that's the deep purple on the bottom - the two bright blue in the east are already controlled by pro russian rebels, he would likely try to take the 3-4 provinces just to the west of them and north of crimea.,

We will do nothing because we can do nothing. We have no ability to fight the russians in the ukraine - putin would have all the advantages in terms of supply/logistics, air power, naval power etc.

MrTop

EOG Master
Exactly, that's the deep purple on the bottom - the two bright blue in the east are already controlled by pro russian rebels, he would likely try to take the 3-4 provinces just to the west of them and north of crimea.,

We will do nothing because we can do nothing. We have no ability to fight the russians in the ukraine - putin would have all the advantages in terms of supply/logistics, air power, naval power etc.

what have you been watching the last 30 years? russians lost about 10 countries to the west

MrTop

EOG Master
#1 they're not broke - I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we're as broke as the russians are, Putin has all the cards right now because europe is utterly dependent on russia for winter fuel/gas.

Then you have sanctions - talk of sanctions is the talk of weaklings who are afraid to act(biden and the europeans) - i dont think Putin gives a flying you know what about sanctions.

I've also heard talk of if they invade ukraine we should launch cyber attacks against them, against their infrastructure military, etc - that' sounds great - except these fools never consider the chance that it's a two way street with powerful countries, they can do the same thing to us and WE are more vulnerable than they are.

We're so used to bullying shitty little countries that have no capacity to fight back , we think it's childs play, it's not.

I fully expect he'll launch a limited action/invasion that will peel off 4 or 5 regions of ukraine that have historically been pro russian, basically the eastern and southern 1/4 of ukraine. And when he does that we will do nothing except bluster.

View attachment 7465191

the US/ swiss control the swift system

mr merlin

EOG Master
what have you been watching the last 30 years? russians lost about 10 countries to the west
Yea, when the soviets collapsed, what does that have to do with now? Putin wasn't in power then, he is now. Putin is the good guy, WE are the bad guys.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the US/ swiss control the swift system
I always smile when i hear all this big talk about what we'll do to them, what do you think they can do to us?

They are not powerless to respond in equal measure. For instance if we would ever be so stupid to actually start killing russians in ukraine they would immediately wipe us out in syria - we have a few hundred guys there that are sitting ducks - what would we do then?

MrTop

EOG Master
Yea, when the soviets collapsed, what does that have to do with now? Putin wasn't in power then, he is now. Putin is the good guy, WE are the bad guys.

does not matter who is good or bad. All russia wants is a deal. Ukraine is weak, you should listen to kramer on seinfeld.

MrTop

EOG Master
I always smile when i hear all this big talk about what we'll do to them, what do you think they can do to us?

They are not powerless to respond in equal measure. For instance if we would ever be so stupid to actually start killing russians in ukraine they would immediately wipe us out in syria - we have a few hundred guys there that are sitting ducks - what would we do then?

nothing ..we control the banking system