Nicollette Sheridan Single Again !!

Nicollette Sheridan and fianc? split
NEW YORK (AP) ? Nicollette Sheridan is keeping the title of "Desperate Housewife," but she's no longer a fiancee. Sheridan, who plays Edie Britt on the hit ABC show, and Swedish actor Niklas Soderblom have called off their engagement, People magazine reported Wednesday.
<TABLE class=sidebar cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=4> </TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2> </TD><TD rowSpan=2> </TD><TD class=sidebar vAlign=top width=75>Nicollette Sheridan and Swedish actor Niklas Soderblom got engaged last winter.</TD><TD rowSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=left>By Michael Buckner, Getty Images</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
The couple "have parted ways after a year and a half," Sheridan's publicist, Nicole Perna, said in a statement. "They ask that you respect their privacy at this time."
Sheridan and Soderblom became engaged last winter. It would have been the second marriage for Sheridan, who was wed to Harry Hamlin from 1991-93.
Sheridan, 41, was nominated for a Golden Globe last year for her role on Desperate Housewives.

Good luck guys .... that guy in the pic looks like an older version of Glacker so I have no shot ....

I don't know what you guys see in that washed up old dishrag. I almost puked my guts out when I flipped through DHW that night and saw her in that rollerskating outfit.

She never looked good, and the cutting she had done to try and make her look good was a complete failure.

She looks like she has a slab of beef jerky stapled to her shoulders. And Terri Hatcher looks like a Slim Jim turned inside out. Wrinkled up old leather faces.:+signs9-1

You boys are finally seeing these women are ALL washed up.

The only women that are not washed up are woman from 18-22 whether an actor or from the ghetto.

Amazing the lack of judgment, clowns see people on tv and just are brainwashed to think they are beautiful.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Sharp post, Son.

But the worst part of it are the lengths that our women are going to try to look and act like these ridiculas stick figures. Starving themselves, purging, taking speed, smoking, having their bodies cut to pieces by hacks with coathangers and treating everyone around them horrible because these women are so miserable.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
wantitall4moi said:
I don't know what you guys see in that washed up old dishrag. I almost puked my guts out when I flipped through DHW that night and saw her in that rollerskating outfit.

She never looked good, and the cutting she had done to try and make her look good was a complete failure.

She looks like she has a slab of beef jerky stapled to her shoulders. And Terri Hatcher looks like a Slim Jim turned inside out. Wrinkled up old leather faces.:+signs9-1

IN HER PRIME - 10-15 years ago - Nicolette was a GRADE A PIECE OF ASS! She was WHOA! But like most actressese her age - when she "Hit the Wall" it wasn't pretty. imagine what she looks like w/o all that makeup and soft lighting

winkyduck said:
IN HER PRIME - 10-15 years ago - Nicolette was a GRADE A PIECE OF ASS! She was WHOA! But like most actressese her age - when she "Hit the Wall" it wasn't pretty. imagine what she looks like w/o all that makeup and soft lighting

I never really though she was all that hot. She had that snarly lip thing going on. Think that is what she had cut on to fix.

As a so cal dude you should know that if you go walk around the beaches on a nice weekend you will see dozens of women that blow most fo these TV chicks away. Or take a trip up to USC or UCLA on pretty much any day.

But I understand what you are saying. When you see a "star" out and about in person you have to take 3-4 looks to make sure it is even them since they generally look like shit. I think I might even be nice looking on TV :yikes