NFL Week 4

Valuist

EOG Master
Pittsburgh down to minus 3. Just how bad are they? Apparently, some think REAL bad. One can argue that the Jets are the worst team in the NFL. This does seem to be a case where the line move is counterintuitive, and in those cases, the line move seems to be right more often than not.

Then again, hard to imagine the Steelers overlooking this game. They are coming off a Thursday nighter, so an extra 3 days of rest. They will need a W here to have any hope of respectability, as they have Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Miami, Philly, New Orleans, Cincinnati and Indy as their next 7 opponents.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Jack vs Phil-Former coach Doug Pederson returns, Phil 24-14, 24-7, 24-0 in first half. 14-21, 0-0, 0-8 second half. 3-0 vs spread in first half,0-3 vs spread in 2nd half.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The winner of the Bears-Giants game advances to 3-1 in the early season, barring a tie game.

In that case, I'll call for a 17-17 tie between the Bears and Giants.

Haha.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Thomas OUT for NO and Winston trending towards the same.

Cook practiced fully for Minny. His shoulder injury may have been a bit of a ghost and played up based on the fact he fumbled (he's done this more than once in his career).

Neutral site in London this week...-3 seems low for the Vikes.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Pittsburgh down to minus 3. Just how bad are they? Apparently, some think REAL bad. One can argue that the Jets are the worst team in the NFL. This does seem to be a case where the line move is counterintuitive, and in those cases, the line move seems to be right more often than not.

Then again, hard to imagine the Steelers overlooking this game. They are coming off a Thursday nighter, so an extra 3 days of rest. They will need a W here to have any hope of respectability, as they have Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Miami, Philly, New Orleans, Cincinnati and Indy as their next 7 opponents.

The stink is out this week. Pitt I made -6....between this game and Cowboys, I really don't know what to do, as both faves should be higher imo

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The stink is out this week. Pitt I made -6....between this game and Cowboys, I really don't know what to do, as both faves should be higher imo

I like when sharp guys like the favored side.

#HandicappingTheHandicappers

Valuist

EOG Master
Thomas OUT for NO and Winston trending towards the same.

Cook practiced fully for Minny. His shoulder injury may have been a bit of a ghost and played up based on the fact he fumbled (he's done this more than once in his career).

Neutral site in London this week...-3 seems low for the Vikes.

Is Dalton a downgrade from Winston? Or a possible upgrade?

choslamshe

EOG Master
Is Dalton a downgrade from Winston? Or a possible upgrade?
Valid point. Arguably not worth a move.

A lot of check downs coming Kamara's way. This will be the most challenged offense Andy's ever been under centre for. At least in Cincy and Dallas he had weapons surrounding him.

dogball

EOG Master
Valid point. Arguably not worth a move.

A lot of check downs coming Kamara's way. This will be the most challenged offense Andy's ever been under centre for. At least in Cincy and Dallas he had weapons surrounding him.
kamara is not himself.

Atl +1. 3 starrters OUT on the DL inclusing Garrett and Clowney.

With Taven Bryan ruled out, Tommy Togiai excited for first NFL start

Instead of having two All-Pro ends starting Sunday at Atlanta, there's a chance it could be a third-round pick from April (Alex Wright) and a player who was on the practice squad at the start of the season (Isaac Rochell) starting for the 2-1 Browns. That's, to be fair, no small change.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Buff vs Ravens could be for the #1 seed. Kc vs Tb-superbowl rematch from 2 years ago. Den-Raiders jd looking for his first win vs the team that fired him. Sf-Rams-Nfc championship rematch.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
garrett should be suspended for going over 100 mph for the 4th time
6 speeding tickets since 2017. Two within a two day period a year ago for driving 120 and 99.

The Browns now have 3 key defensive lineman out for today's game.

Heim

EOG Master
Some very questionable calls in the 4th quarter handed the win to the Vikings.

That third down and long (Minny) PI was ridiculous. Absolute no call, but that
story has repeated many times in NFL.

Sunday is flag day.