NFL preseason selections

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I was following the in-game total.

Interestingly, the live total hovered in the low 30's for most of the game.

The total went from the closing number of 30.5 at the start of the game to 31.5 at 3-0, Raiders, 32.5 at 6-0, Raiders, and 34.5 at 13-0, Raiders.

I did not see a live total higher than 35.

Haltime score was 20-0, Raiders, and the second half total was only 14.

Some big plays on Jacksonville's final drive and a pass interference penalty set up the Jags' only touchdown of the game with less than four minutes remaining in the fourth quarter.

Looked like a lot of empty seats in Canton.

I saw tickets priced at $80 for the Hall-of-Fame game.

It costs $33 for admission to the Hall-of-Fame museum.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 0-1 Will be playing Tenn for the game and at the half for one unit each.. Balt has won 20 straight preseason games in a row breaking the record of19 by the Vince Lombardi Packers. In doing so last year Balt cost themselves the reg season as many top players were hurt in preseason. Coach Harbaugh has the record, and a painful lesson,he won't make the same mistake. Line posted close to game time. +3 +05

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 0-4 playing Kc -1' for 1.5 units. If we lose will admit we suck and throw in the towel. If we win will be playing Denver ml for 1.5 units.

I've always said if you can't beat preseason football when the coaches litteraly lay it all out for you, think twice about betting the regular season.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
How bad were the plays, really bad in the 2nd half: clev 10 jack 0 //,Ravens 9 titans 0,// Bears 19 KC 0 Turnovers for gm my teams 6 opposition 0. As mister Kelly would say,hard to win games when you can't score.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
There will be a handful of impossible favorites this college football season.

How do sports bettors define an "impossible favorite?"

Answer: A favored team that fails to score the number of points it is laying.

Last edited: