NFL Free Agent Signings...

Heim

EOG Master
I know Ekeler was hurt a lot but when healthy the guy was money inside the 10...I hope Harbaugh knows what he's doing.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
The minute Cousins goes to Atlanta and Saquon heads south to Philly, Cousins acts like he's all that skipping through the locker room and Tiki runs his mouth about Giants organization. Hell, Barkley was rumored to go to Dallas anyway staying in his division.

Heim

EOG Master
Pollard signing with Titans all but ends Henry heading back to Titan backfield.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
Running backs are moving around like a PacMan video game. The Aaron Jones release was a shocker.

He had hamstring issues most of last season. GB doctors must've figured at his age, it isn't getting better. But a healthy Aaron Jones is better than Jacobs, all around IMO.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Jones at 75% blows Jacobs out the water. I don't know what everybody is doing in this league right now.

Gotta peg that 1st game down between Minnesota and Green Bay next season. It's going to be wild.

I wouldn't be shocked if there is more to come and Chicago keeps Fields and drafts Williams. Absolute insanity.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
I think every team has made moves except the Cowboys.

I don't know about Henry. He was as close to Dickerson as anybody in his prime. Some games I saw, took forever to hit the hole. One game he had 19 carries for 17 yards. Obv Titans would have worked out something if he had anything left.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not sure why Steelers gave up on Pickett. He has a great arm....but was handcuffed by a brutal OC there. You can't do a lot with obvious passing plays on 3rd down continuely.

What's Wilson got left, 2 years at most?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I'm not sure why Steelers gave up on Pickett. He has a great arm....but was handcuffed by a brutal OC there. You can't do a lot with obvious passing plays on 3rd down continuely.

What's Wilson got left, 2 years at most?

I thought Tanner McKee would be the Eagles back up QB…but you can never have enough back ups…good deal for Philly…