Need players to fill poker table ASAP ....

Sherman

EOG Enthusiast
Glaken, been 5 minutes, my account still says ZERO balance....I'm not concerned, but 5 minutes in todays world seems LONG.....is this normal?

peteep

EOG Addicted
Sherman said:
Glaken, been 5 minutes, my account still says ZERO balance....I'm not concerned, but 5 minutes in todays world seems LONG.....is this normal?

Took 20 minutes for someone tonight for a cc deposit. Hope that isn't the norm.

Sherman

EOG Enthusiast
peteep said:
Took 20 minutes for someone tonight for a cc deposit. Hope that isn't the norm.
man, that's brutal.....eog when someone comes looking for crack, never tell them to wait 20 minutes...they need the high now!

Sherman

EOG Enthusiast
they im me and needed to ask some questions for security

just got off phone and they siad its all set...guess the money should be there any minute...as soon as it is, i will try to find table....

AK

Im downloading as we speak. How big is the file? Im at 1.80 MB as we speak.

Be ready to be crushed as IM VERY SOLID PLAYING POKER.

I better have my funds credited to my account within 3 minutes after depositing or I'm making a complaint to SBR. :+signs8-1

AK

I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP!!

Im having problems connecting to software. It just keeps trying to establish a connection. This is never good, need ideas

AK

Ok deposited $50.00 using a visa and was told it was rejected. :+signs99-

how do I use a bankwire, can neteller deposit be used in a "bonus whore name"? :+signs11-

AK said:
Ok deposited $50.00 using a visa and was told it was rejected. :+signs99-

how do I use a bankwire, can neteller deposit be used in a "bonus whore name"? :+signs11-

King of bonus whores.... Pay your Visa

Now hit cashier and top tab says Neteller then go from there .... call Monday for the rest of the instructions ....:frustrate :doh1 :cocktail

AK

:+thumbs-2

Some times I need pushed around. :cocktail Expect me playing some serious hardcore poker in the morning.

YOUR SOLID FRIEND

AK

Glacker you will find very dificult to fill a room with a sit and go with posters.

Time constraints, whos around, money issues, ect